Himchan 5

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Oh come on, it wouldn’t be so hard to seduce her. Look at her, she’s already looking my way. Do you honestly think Kim Himchan would have a hard time getting the girl?” The handsome male scoffed and stood up from the lunch table, making his way towards the girl sitting at the side benches.

            He popped his collar and sauntered over to where you were furiously scribbling in your notebook, trying to recall the notes the teacher had shouted at the end of class. You heard someone cough and looked up, scowling. You had no time to waste on a guy.

            “What do you want?” you snapped at him. He was in your classes but the two of you have never spoken before. Ad to be quite honest, you had wanted to keep it that way.

            He raised an eyebrow and chuckled, obviously amused. “Well, what do we have here? I just came over to give a friendly salutation and am greeted with such a ferocious anger. I think you owe me an apology.” He tapped one slim finger against the cover of your notebook.

            You glared at it. “And I was just sitting here quite happy to be alone until you decide to barge and intrude on my thinking space. I think you owe me an apology.”

            He actually laughed. The bastard actually chuckled and raised his hands in the air. Then he had the audacity to sit next to you. You gave him the most disgusted glare you could muster and he winked at you.

            “Lighten up a bit, baby girl.” He grabbed your notebook and perused your notes. “You do realize that the standard notation for a function isn’t like this right?”

            You seethed. Leave it to him to find the one mistake you were just going to fix. “I know. I was actually going to amend it when you decided to trespass upon my personal space.”

            Himchan leaned back and crossed his legs, casually slipping his right around across your shoulder. “You know what else you need to fix?”

            You didn’t reply, refusing to take the bait. But he continued anyway. This guy really has no idea of boundaries or limits. If he weren’t so popular, you would deem him socially retarded. He was unstoppable.

            “I think we need to fix this uptight image you like to present.”

            “That has nothing to do with you, thank you very much. Now if you’ll excuse me, I really do want to get going on my homework.”

            “Babe, it’s called homework for a reason. Last I checked you do not reside in the school so technically to do your homework now is a crime and a misuse of the word. You might as well be committing academic dishonesty. You can’t do homework in school. Then that would be schoolwork.”

            “You talk too much.”

            “Oh do I? How about you try shutting me up?” Himchan grinned widely, like the Cheshire cat.

            “I can slap you, I think that would work.”

            “Oh, I wasn’t thinking it that way.”

            You gave him a confused way. “Then how else do I shut you up? You don’t seem like the type of person I can ask kindly to be quiet. You would never listen.”

            He applauded you slowly, almost mockingly and you scowled. “Very observant, baby girl. I knew I did well picking you out of all the other nitwits in the crowd.”

            You inched away from his arm. “Am I part of some sort of stupid bet you have with your friends? That’s not appreciated, you jerk.”

            He placed a hand on his heart. “You wound me. But yes, I do have a bet. I have to get the girl of my dreams for tonight’s dance, and I’m sorry to say I’m still dateless.”

            “Well isn’t that a pity?” You pointed at a girl who swished by, looking longingly at Himchan. Her short skirt swished and the top buttons of her uniform were ed. “Look, go ask her.”

            His nose wrinkled. “I’m insulted. Do you really think someone of my caliber should go with a like her? I’m insulted. Nope, I’m actually talking to my dream girl right now.” And in the short time he had been talking to you, he found you intriguing. He may be fudging a bit on the dream girl part but you definitely piqued his interest.

            You scoffed and got up. “Goodbye. I wasn’t born yesterday.”

            He shouted after you, “I know. Otherwise, I would be hauled off to jail for being a e. Not to mention, a body that hot doesn’t develop overnight.”

            Your ears burned at his words and you clutched your notebook to your chest, determined to not let him get to you. Himchan was just fooling around as usual, being his regular stupid self. As for the dance, he could go with any old aunty for all you cared.

            When school ended, you found your usual path blocked by the same obnoxious creature who had decided to interrupt your study time during lunch. “You again.”

            “Don’t furrow your brows; you’ll look like an old lady.”

            “Get out of my way.”

            Himchan tsked. “What happened to our manners? Wouldn’t mom be disappointed in her precious little girl?”

            You glared at him. “I see no reason to be polite to someone who decided to waste my time and then proceeded to mock me.”

            He bowed. “I’m sorry, princess. I didn’t realize you had twisted my intentions the wrong way. I never meant to mock you. How could I? You’re too amazing.”

            “There you go again, with your compliments. Stop it.”

            He smirked. “Would you rather I turn up the charm?” And he gave you a cocky look before swiping his thumb across his lips. As stupid as the move looked, he actually managed to make it look enticing. “Okay. I saw your notes. You obviously need help with calculus. How about I offer my, er, services and you be my date for tonight?”

            You looked at him. He held up his hands. “Come on. I passed that class, star student. She loves me. Trust me. I just ask for one night.”

            Your grades did mean a lot to you and this was Kim Himchan, as obnoxious as he was. You looked at him suspiciously. “Why me?”

            “I told you. You’re exactly my type. I like them smart and y.” 

 

Greasy Himchannie for MusicChibi

I LOVE MY UNNI ♥

I'm not sure how greasy this is, but Himchan flirty is SO amusing to write.

I really really hope you liked this :3