Zelo 38

B.A.P. Oneshots

            He winced when he heard you moan in pain. He tapped his foot and tried to ignore it as he continued typing on his computer. He just had to make one more arrangement and then the deal would be sealed.

            “Junhong,” you called out and he shot to attention.

            “Yes?”

            “I’m hungry.” You sat up and pouted. You rubbed your stomach. “I’m eating for two.”

            He nodded and got up immediately. “What do you want to eat?”

            You sighed. “I don’t know. What do we have? I sort of want lobster.”

            His eyes bugged out slightly. “What? You want to have lobster? When was the last tiem we had that? I don’t even think we have any type of seafood in our fridge.”

            You let your lips slide down. You really really wanted lobster. Cravings hit you at odd times in the night and sometimes the food that you wanted was so exotic, you really had no idea what to do with yourself.

            “It’s okay. I’ll just sit here and just, try not to think about it.”

            You slid back down onto your bed and stared at the ceiling. You wished your boss would just email you more things to do. You were getting bored not doing anything each night. You drummed your fingers against the mattress and shot back up. “Junhong, can you bring me my laptop? I want to see if I have to do anything.”

            He shook his head. “You’re in your ninth month already. Any minute, you can give birth. Do you really want to work? How about you slow things down a bit?”

            You scowled at him and attempted to get out of bed yourself. “I’m not an invalid. I’ll get it myself.” You huffed and slid your feet down but he was up in a flash.

            “Nope. I got it for you!” he ran across the room, nearly slipping on his socks and grabbed your laptop off the desk you kept it on and presented it to you. “Just for you.”

            You giggled and took it from him, craning your neck to attempt to give him a kiss. He grinned, knowing what you wanted to do and bent down closer, offering you his puckered lips. You grimaced at him and turned his head to kiss his cheek instead. “Psh, as if Junhong.”

            He crossed his eyes and waggled his tongue sillily. “Sorry, sorry.” He straightened and went back to writing. When he finished, he looked over and saw that you had fallen asleep with the computer still next to you.

            He smiled. He knew you were constantly tired these days and so he crept over and took the laptop away, tugging your hands off the wireless mouse. He placed it back on the desk and swept your hair off your face. He swept your legs back and placed a thin blanket over you.

            “Lobster,” you mumbled and he remembered the request he had been unable to fulfill. Junhong turned the air conditioner to a higher temperature so you wouldn’t catch a cold and slipped out into the night.

            Nearby was a 24/7 deli and he decided to try there. He walked in and saw that it was completely empty, understandable considering how this was one in the morning. He bowed to the bored cashier and started to the seafood section.

            As to be expected, the entire booth was closed. Junhong sat down on one of the ladders the employees used and thought. What to do? Your request had came in an unusual time and you were sleeping by now. But he knew that when you craved something, it wouldn’t go away until it was satisfied. You were strange that way.

            He tapped his foot and went over to the cracker section. He vaguely remembered seafood flavored chips from his childhood. He went over and found a large bag of shrimp flavored chips. Shrimp was similar to lobster right?

            He grabbed the bag only to spot another with lobster on it and placed the bag down. If he couldn’t get you real lobsters, he’ll try to satisfy your craving with lobster chips. He was proud of himself for thinking of this and paid happily.

            When he got home, you were awake and worried. “Where did you go?” your lower lip trembled.

            You had woken up, expecting to see him there but didn’t see anyone except for the dimmed lights. You had tried to reach for your cell phone but it was charging too far away and you were too tired to get up.

            “I got you lobster crackers!” He shook the plastic bag happily and you laughed. He was so adorable.

            “Really?”

            He nodded. “Mhm, the ahjussi at the grocery had this one last bag left. I felt bad that I couldn’t get what you wanted, so I went and got this instead.”

            You smiled up at him. “Did you happen to get spinach dip with it?” Junhong’s face darkened and you backtracked. “No, no. That’s okay. I can manage without.” You didn’t want him going out again.

            But then he grinned and whipped out the dark green jar from the bag. “Anything for my beautiful wife!” He chuckled when you let out a happy squeal and sat next to you on the bed. “Hey, your only job is to make sure you take care of our baby right now okay? So don’t worry about your editing job or anything. Your boss will understand. Okay?”

            You nodded and he popped open the crackers. He scooped a generous amount of dip and held it before your mouth. “Then open up!”

 

;; cute baby zelo