Yongguk 58

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            It was Yongguk’s turn to take care of the kids. He decided to bring the kids to a nearby park. He remembered the park from his own childhood days. The entire way to the park, the two of them chased each other and hid behind their father’s legs, giggling whenever the other made a swipe and missed.

            “Can’t hit me,” Kyuri taunted her brother and squealed when the boy’s arm actually touched her. “Appa!” she screamed, yanking Yongguk’s right arm into the air.

            Their father stopped walking and immediately, the two snapped to attention, turning into docile children. Yongguk looked down at the two of them. “If you’re going to be this rowdy before we get to the park, we might as well go home and let you two take a break. I already told you, the park has a lot of fun slides and also a center for games. Do you want to go or not?”

            Yongwon muttered, “Yes,” and Kyuri nodded. Yongguk smiled at how quickly they behaved and the three of them continued down the road.

            “Daddy, when did you come to this park?”

            “My dad used to take your uncle and me when we were your age. It had a lot less slides but there was a giant dinosaur slide where we got to go down the entire thing.”

            Yongwon’s mouth dropped open and he gasped. “I see it! I see it!”

            His excitement caused his sister to also start jumping and it took all of Yongguk’s power to keep them from dragging him away. They entered the park and he could see their excitement. Yongguk sat them down on a bench. “I will be right here waiting and you guys will play. But I want you guys to come over here once in a while so I can check up okay?”

            The twins nodded and was about to set off when Yongguk pulled out their water bottles. “Here,” he put the straps over their necks. “Make sure you drink water when necessary. It’s pretty hot.”

            They nodded again and he saw that they were itching to run. He raised his hand and bid his children farewell. From a distance, Yongguk could see that Kyuri followed her brother to all the slides. Sometimes Yongwon would try and trick her and run to the other side but she doggedly tagged behind.

            There was a small yell and Yongguk looked up from his notebook. Kyuri had somehow fallen onto her . Yongguk was about to get up when he saw Yongwon run back from where he was going to help his sister.

            “Aish, why are you so slow? If daddy saw that you fell, he would make us go home.” Yongwon pulled his sister up and dusted her off before taking her hand. “Run with me.”

            This brought a smile onto Yongguk’s face. He went back to his work, satisfied that his son could take care of his sister. There was another shout and Yongguk looked up again. Two figures came rushing at him. “Daddy, daddy, open my water!” Kyuri screamed. She got to him first and held out his water bottle.

            At the same time, Yongwon caught up and held out his bottle. “No! Open mine first!”

            The two of them started pushing for the first place spot and Yongguk knelt down in front of his children. “What’s going on?”

            “Yongwon says the first to drink water is the first to go into the game center,” Kyuri admitted.

            Yongguk raised an eyebrow and his son blushed. “Daddy, I couldn’t open my bottle so I wanted to get back to you,” he confessed, holding out his black bottle.

            Kyuri stepped forward and held out her bottle too. “Do me first!” she begged.

            Yongguk bit his lip, trying to contain his smile and took both bottles. “I’ll open them at the same time. And then we’re all going to go into the game center, okay?”

            Kyuri cast her brother a suspicious look and Yongguk took both their bottles. He placed it between his legs and twisted off both caps. He handed each respective bottle back to them and they drank thirstily. “Slow down,” he rubbed Yongown’s back when he started choking.

            Kyuri rubbed herself against his leg and blinked at him. “Daddy, can you carry us to the game center? I’m tired.”

            He nodded and picked her up only to have his son tuck his bottle away and raise his arms. “Me too?” he asked hopefully. Yongguk squatted down again and picked up his other child in his left arm. The two of them wrestled with one another for access around Yongguk’s neck and he walked down the path towards the game center.

            Kyuri placed her cheek against his. “Daddy, will you play with us?” she asked.

            Yongguk laughed. “Daddy will be too big for some of the rides though.”

            His son shook his head. “Noooo, play with us!” he begged. There was a chorus of ‘play with us!’ and Yongguk grinned.

            “Okay, okay. But you two need to promise to be on your best behavior okay? No pushing or shoving or else Daddy will sit right outside.”

 

well this was tough to write i only got two hours of sleep last night

adjkghadh