Himchan 38

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “You have two choices,” Himchan was barking into the phone. “You either deliver the cake to the fanmeet or let me end early.”

            Yongguk glanced over to the corner where his best friend was pacing. He had his phone held tightly against his ear and was playing with the buttons on his dress shirt in an agitated manner. He continued to mutter into the phone before hanging up and sighing deeply.

            “What happened?”

            “It’s her birthday today and I have to make sure that I celebrate it somehow. The last time I was held up by a concert and I was stricken with guilt for the longest time. Now I have to make sure I don’t make the same mistake.”

            “We have a fan signing though. What do you plan on doing?”

            Himchan looked grim. “I’m going to have to get the cake delivered. She’s coming to the fan sign. And even though she’ll get shy, I’m celebrating her birthday with Babys.”

            Yongguk raised his eyebrow. “Is that really a good idea though? What if some of them get really jealous.”

            Himchan shrugged. “That’s not a problem. They know who I’m dating and if anything, they should be happy that their oppa is so caring to his girlfriend.” Himchan stood and fixed his jacket. “Come on, let’s go to the venue.”

            “Is this supposed to be a surprise celebration?” Yongguk asked tentatively knowing that when his best friend was mad, he tended to be short with everyone.

            “I want it to be a public celebration.” Was the reply.

            Yongguk laughed to himself. “Alright, get rid of your bad mood. We’re going to see some Babys, and then you can see your real baby.” This small joke made Himchan smile and he had a slight bounce in his step.

            They walked out to the long tables and Himchan waved to the fans. He smiled at them happily and from far away, he saw the cake he had asked for being set up. It was all covered with a cloth but he saw the contours of it and smiled. As each fan came up to them, he tried to see if they were her but it seems she hasn’t gotten there yet.

            Himchan’s leg bounced as he waited anxiously. He interacted with the fans constantly and suddenly Zelo nudged him. “Hyung, I see noona.”

            Immediately, Himchan’s head shot up and he started to search. Right in front of him, ten feet away, was his girlfriend. She was dressed prettily in his favorite sundress and she had a shy smile as she peeked at him from behind the camera she was holding.

            Himchan bit his lip and pointed at her. He tilted his head to the side and made a cute expression. She scrunched her eyes and shook her head. He brought two fingers to his face and she stuck out her tongue at him but clicked away on her camera regardless.

            Himchan decided to make her come closer. He beckoned with a finger and then winked at her. He brought his entire face up with the wink. She clapped her hands to and giggled. Zelo started to motion with his finger too and she blew him a kiss. Himchan winked at her and cocked his head at an angle, and mouthed, “Come here.”

            She slowly made her way but avoided Himchan’s line. He huffed and pouted but she laughed and pretended to flirt with the other members before stepping in front of Himchan and unceremoniously dumping her already signed album in front of him.

            Himchan stood up and walked to the other side, causing a wave of screaming to occur. He grabbed her and picked her up, placing her on the table. “Babys! Today is my baby’s birthday and I want you all to sing with us!”

            All the fans clapped and sang along to the acoustic version of the classic song Himchan had composed and posted through Yongguk’s tumblr the other day. She had her hands over her face and their manager looked on with amusement.

            When the song ended, Himchan pulled her down to his level and kissed her, causing more screaming. She slapped him gently. “Stop embarrassing me in public will you. When you were winking, I swear a few girls around me fainted.”

            He gave her a wide toothy smile and led the way towards the covered cake. He yanked it off with a flourish and dropped on his knee. “I hope you have an amazing birthday and forgive me for last year.”

            She teared up and Zelo placed his microphone by . “Stupid Channie. I forgot all about last year. Each day I have you is enough already.”

            Himchan pretended to swoon and raised his hand to conduct the chorus of awws that went up. He took her hand and placed the knife in her hand. “Here, first cut goes to you.”

 

I'm slowly getting back into it

But I feel like nothing I write can ever perfectly describe their perfection

I will only try my best to bring the experience to you all ♥