Special - Daehyun and Luhan

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

           tumblr_mhe863LtRv1qdwsc0o2_r2_500.png

            Daehyun’s stomach grumbled. He sighed. Filming was a lot of fun but hard work. He was sleepy and tired and definitely very, very hungry. The others were up front, watching the race but he just wanted to sleep.
            He curled a little onto his side and tried to close his eyes despite all the cameras flashing and fans screaming. But there was something bothering him. He shifted a little and heard a low grumble. He sat up quickly and looked around. Good. Nobody heard.

            Daehyun gently patted his stomach. “I’m sorry, honey. I ate a large breakfast but it wasn’t enough. Soon, we are going to run the final race and then you can be filled and happy. I’ll fill you with all the rice and meat in the world. Then we can have a date with cheesecake okay?”

            He sighed and shifted. Maybe a little movement would cover up his unease. But his stomach only growled more intensely. This made him sad. It was okay for his legs and arms to be fatigued, but his poor stomach. Surely, people knew that an idol had to eat too!

            He peered around and saw a bunch of people munching. There was a sudden envy that grew in his heart. Why couldn’t he eat? Just because he had to participate later didn’t mean he had to starve! What if he fainted during the event?

            There was a crinkle nearby and Daehyun’s ears perked up. He looked left and right. Where was the noise coming from? He could have sworn it was the crinkle of wrapping. Food wrapping. A distinct aroma of lemon cookies hit his nose. His stomach growled appreciatively.

            Daehyun whipped his head around and aha! Bingo. His vision narrowed in on a blonde boy dressed in the green uniform of the other team. The blonde’s cheeks and jaws were clearly moving as if digesting something. He saw his hand move up and pop another delicious cracker into his mouth.

            Daehyun’s mouth salivated. He inched closer, making sure to move away from his group as surreptitiously as possible. He made sure to use his hands to lift himself in the air as he moved, slowly gravitating towards the food source.

            He hoped the boy was willing to share because he was eating regardless. He was hungry and when Jung Daehyun was hungry, he was merciless. Finally Daehyun got near enough and silently pumped his fist. It was Luhan from EXO. He has heard good things about this hyung and he had high hopes that his poor stomach was about to be filled.

            Luhan ate his crackers happily, watching the meet. He cheered every once in a while when the back of his neck tingled. It felt like he was being watched. It felt like someone was baring holes in his back. He turned around and saw another idol sitting behind him. The young boy smiled at him.

            Luhan smiled tentatively back at him. When did he get here? And reading the tag, this was B.A.P’s Daehyun. Ahh, he had great vocals. Daehyun was still smiling at him and Luhan held out his hand.

            “Hi there.”

            “Hello Luhan-hyung,” he was greeted politely. Then Luhan laughed. There was a loud but distinct noise that came from the boy behind him.

            Daehyun blushed and his eyes turned round, as if sad. “This competition is so long and I think my managers forgot to provide our team with food.” He smiled sheepishly and scratched his head.

            Luhan grinned. “Do you want to eat with me?” He held out what was left of his lemon crackers. The vocalist’s eyes turned as round as saucers.

            “Really?” he was genuinely surprised.

            The older boy nodded. “Yep! The food is for sharing!”

            Daehyun reached over and took a cookie. He munched into it and gave Luhan one of the sweetest smiles he has ever seen. “Thank you!”

            Luhan nodded. “No problem. Take more.”

            The younger boy nearly cried. He reached in and took out another handful. Luhan laughed. He must have really been starved. Daehyun dipped his head in thanks and started to eat his cookie happily.  Luhan made a mental note to share this story. B.A.P’s singer was actually quite a little cookie monster.

            Daehyun was now completely satisfied. He was eating delicious lemon cookies and his stomach was finally being soothed. “Soon, you will get rice and meat. I promise. But enjoy these lemon cookies first.”

            He ate and when he finished impulsively hugged Luhan. “Thank you, hyung!” And then he slowly walked his way back to rejoin his team. Yay for charming food from unsuspecting people. 

 

Welcome to a few batches of Commander J's own things :) The pictures are from nyanmako. She gave me permission 

To celebrate EXOs comeback and B.A.P being in NY this is something I've been planning.

Going to the fanmeet tomorrow.

AHHH I need my voice back to properly fangirl.