Zelo 37

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You saw the shoes of your dreams and started to reach for it. You closed your eyes and felt the leather coming towards you when you bumped into something that definitely did not feel like shoes. Your eyes flew open and you saw that you were holding onto another person’s hand.

            You glared at the tall boy next to you. “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?”

            He looked at you in disbelief. “Who do you think you are? I saw these shoes and I’m getting them.”

            You stomped your foot. “Are they even your size?” you asked him incredulously.

            He shrugged. “I like the design. That’s all that matters.”

            Your mouth fell open. “But you can’t even fit in them! Why would you want them?”

            His mouth opened and closed and you knew you got him. You smiled triumphantly and snatched the shoes from him. “Too bad, I’m getting them. I’m sure they’re my size.”

            “Wait, but you haven’t even checked the sizes. These are just the models.”

            You stopped in your tracks and your mouth fell open. This was awkward. How had you missed that? The boy pointed at the large sign that clearly said, “Display Only. For sizes, please ask store attendant.”

            You smiled sheepishly at him and he cracked a smile. “It’s okay. I guess since we both like it, then we can go together to ask.”

            You the shoes in your hands. “I know these are supposed to be uni, but I feel a little awkward that a guy is getting the same shoes as I am.”

            The tall boy laughed. “Nah, if you’re going to wear Jordans, you’re going to have to expect this.”

            “I suppose.” You stopped a store attendant. “Sir, is it possible for you to help me find one in a size four and a half?”

            “Size eleven please,” the boy next to you said. The worker nodded and took the shoes from you two.

Your newly made acquaintance turned to you with a mock look of horror on his face. “Four and a half? What in the world is that?”

            You harrumphed and sat down on the seat for customers. You kicked out your foot and pointed at it. “Look at this. I am short. My feet are small. I’m sorry if my shoe size is a little off the charts for you.”

            “What’s that in a guy’s size? Six? I haven’t seen a size six in years.”

            You shrugged. “You’re just freakishly tall.”

            He cast you a sideways glance as you stood up to browse the different shoe styles. “Did your mother teach you to insult every stranger you meet?”

            “No. Only when the stranger makes mean remarks about my shoe size. I’m sorry you’re like an entire head taller than me.”

            He touched your arm gently. “I’m Zelo. Nice to meet you. Sorry we started off on the wrong foot, or should you say, the wrong-sized foot.” He smiled at you and you couldn’t not respond. You gave him a wry grin. He wasn’t so bad.

            “You’re like one of the few girls I know who really enjoys shoes. I can tell from the way you were looking at the new Air Forces.”

            You blushed. “Yeah, I grew up with three brothers. They all love sneakers and just passed the passion on. They’ve always preferred Jordans to Nikes. But I like Nikes just fine.”

            “I play basketball so I go with Jordans more. Why are you getting this style then? They’re made for high jumping.”

            “Because I like the silver streak. It looks pretty and I play ultimate Frisbee.” Zelo looked surprised. “If you’re going to make another comment about my height, I’ll have you know I can jump pretty high and that I’m one of the taller girls on the team.”

            He bit his lip but you saw his cheeks lift in amusement. “Your team must not be very tall then.”

            “Pfft, who needs height when you’ve got talent?”      

            “Miss? Here are your shoes. And sir, this is the eleven.”

            Zelo happily tried on his shoes and you watched him. When he stood up, you tried on your pair and he shook his head. “Seriously, there’s such a big difference between our sizes.”

            You stuck your foot next to his and laughed. “Big foot. You’re lucky Michael Jordan was tall or else he would never make shoes in your big size.”

Oh no I just realized everyone misunderstood ;;

I'm going to open another one keke. I'm marking this as complete after chapter 301 and then it's off to part II.

Keke I can't abandon you guys or my boys like this :P

Thank you for all of you for the support and the love ♥ 

gah allergies and stuff .____. sorry it's so short