Yongguk 57

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Happy Mother’s Day!” you didn’t look up at this greeting and continued to type your report. There was a deep sigh. “I said, Happy Mother’s Day!”

            You turned your head and stared at your fiancé who had obviously just come home. “Is your mom here? Who are you talking to? A motherly ghost spirit?”

            Yongguk grinned and moved his arm from where it had been hidden by the doorway. He had a large bouquet of flowers. “No, silly, I was talking to you.”

            You let out a tiny squeak when he lifted you in his arms. You grabbed his shoulders and stared at him, completely bewildered. “Care to refresh my memory as to when I expelled a baby? I know they say women forget the pain but I’m pretty sure I would remember being pregnant.”

            Yongguk placed you down and gave a tiny shrug. “I figured, I might as well celebrate with a mother-to-be.”

            The more he said, the more confused you became. “Yongguk, do you have a pregnant mistress on the side? Is this it? Are you getting us confused?” You placed your hands on your hips and glared at him.

            He placed the large bouquet on the piano head and shook his head. “Nope. I’m talking about you. You’re going to be a mother eventually, aren’t you?”

            “Yeah, and so is that twelve year old kid next door. You don’t see her getting flowers.”

            Yongguk’s bottom lip jutted out in a tiny pout. “Stop being so mean. I just wanted to get you flowers.” You ducked your head to hide your blush. Even when he was being silly, he could manage to be the sweetest person in the world.

            You crossed your eyes and stuck out your tongue. “Or, you’re just trying to flatter me enough and pray I forget that we have to go see my mother.”

            Yongguk let out a small breath and closed his eyes. “Ahhh, yes, about that.”

            You grabbed the bouquet and bopped him over the head. “Bang Yongguk, I never knew you to be so sneaky. And here I was, genuinely touched.”

            He winked at you. “Please, your mother loves me. I just didn’t want to make you jealous, you know.”

            “Right, I’m sure. So, come on. You don’t even have to dress. You look perfect. Let me grab the gift and we’ll go.” You went upstairs and grabbed the necklace you had custom made and tore back down the stairs. You tripped on the way down and he dived to catch you.

            He spun you to safety and you laughed. “Oh my gosh, it seems like we’re filming a drama.” He kissed you and carried you out the door.

            “Alright, time to go greet your mother. I swear, she loves me more than she loves your brother.”

            “I know. It’s because she didn’t see your tantrums growing up.”

            He blew you a kiss from the driver’s seat and pulled out of the garage. You tapped your foot a little nervously. You knew what your mom would be saying the moment she saw you two. She would start hounding about the wedding plans and the grandchildren plans. You let out a low groan and Yongguk glanced at you.

            “What are you thinking about? Surely not how your mom would assault us the second she sees us.”

            You nodded and tapped your fingers against the window. “We’re going to decline to tell her she’s not invited.”

            Yongguk laughed. “You’re so dramatic. How about this, we’ll make sure she doesn’t plan anything and you can have everything your way. But she’s your mom. We’re not banning her from our wedding.”

            You muttered, “That’s what you’re saying. Wait until you see how much she’ll involve herself.”

            You pulled into the driveway of your mom’s house. She was waiting on the porch and ran out immediately to wrap you two in a hug. “Mwah! My baby girl and her beautiful fiancé! How are you two?”

            Yongguk managed to extricate himself and bowed, holding out flowers. “Happy Mother’s Day, mom.” She cooed and squished his cheek.

            “This one is so precious,” she complimented.

            You held out the necklace and smiled. “Let’s go eat dinner. Junhong’s back already right?”

            She nodded and Yongguk gallantly offered his arm for her to take, leading her back to the house. The moment dinner started, she turned her attention to the two of you.

            “Now, when are you going to let me start the wedding plans?”

            You glanced at Yongguk who almost choked on his rice. “Ah, we were thinking that we surprise you. We can take care of the work and you’ll sit back and watch.”

            Your mom let out a loud guffaw. “I think this is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Absolutely not. You just watch. I already have the caterer and the flowershops all ready. I just need your approval. Now, since it’s mother’s day, I’m sure you’ll allow your old mom some indulgences?”

            You nodded grudgingly and she beamed. “When will we be able to celebrate this holiday with you, dear?” She glanced sharply at Yongguk. “The sooner you get married, the sooner I can hold a grandchild you know.”

            Yongguk blushed furiously and you slapped him on the back to help him digest his food. “We’re on it,” he smiled angelically. Your mother sat back in satisfaction and the rest of the dinner continued in peace now that she’s gotten her way.

            As the two of you got in the car, you poked Yongguk. “I told you so.”

            He glanced over at you and gave you a mischievous grin. “We can hold a little on the wedding but I believe we can get a move on with the baby part.” He waggled his eyebrows and you covered your face with your hands.

 

this is for nameisjess :D

keke there are around 14 more stories left and i'll be done