Himchan 36

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Cheeju-burger, repeat. Cheeju-burger.” Himchan stared at you intently, his lips forming the words. You mouthed it with him, trying to get the sound right. You watched him make the shape of the word and imitated it.

            “Cheeju-burger,” you said.

            He grinned at you. “Very good! Okay, so when we introduce ourselves, we say, we are B.A.P. But what does B.A.P stand for? It stands for, ‘Besteu, Absolute, Purrfect.” He placed an emphasis on each syllable, rolling the r slightly.

            You raised an eyebrow. “Kim Himchan! When I go overseas, I don’t need to know how to say your band’s name!”         

            He pouted. “Hey, you’re going to have to introduce your boyfriend somehow!”

            You rolled your eyes. “Teach me something useful!”

            He stood up and paced. “Well, your speech is mostly going to be Korean anyway, right?” You nodded. “So, all you need to do is make sure you can greet them, say a few words, then revert back to your native language!”

            You blew your hair out of your eyes. “Yeah, but I also really want to get the job. I really want to be able to establish myself there.”

            He walked over to the shelf and grabbed a shelf. He sat next to you and showed you the cover. You laughed. “Are you kidding me?”

            Kim Himchan’s Useful Dictionary of English. You poked his forehead. “Silly. How did you even compile thisbook?”

            He cleared his throat and grabbed his glasses off the table and slipped it on his face. “Alright, let’s begin.”

            You stopped him by placing a hand on the cover. “Wait. Tell me what happened? How in the world did you make this book? Aren’t you too busy practicing?”

            Himchan flashed you a toothy smile. “That, my darling, is my concern.”

            You glared at him. He shifted uncomfortably. “Do you want to learn or not? Basically, this is all the English I learned in school and all the things I had heard throughout my twenty-three years of life.”

            “Must not be a lot,” you commented dryly.

            He clucked indignantly and cleared his throat again. “Let’s begin. Hello, my name ish Kim Himchan. I like Engrish and mujic.” You watched him out of the corner of your eye and grinned. He was so cute.

            “My hobby sing, dancing, play tradeeshunal drumming and a lot of other instrumentals.”

            You cocked your head and stared at him. Recalling all the English courses you had taken before, you thought his pronounciation was a little weird. “Himchan, are you one hundred percent sure about the way you’re saying these words?”

            He snapped at you. “Will you stop interrupting me? Woman, do you want to learn or not? If you don’t pay attention now, what are you going to do when you get to America and you don’t have a clue what to say?”

            The mention of your worst nightmare hit you and you stopped ridiculing him. “Right. Okay, Mr. Teacher, let’s go. Teach me all you know.”

            He sat back in satisfaction. “That’s right. Okay. How are you today? Ladees and gentermen, I am here frum Kerea. I am here from the,” he broke off and looked at you. “What’s your company called?”

            This your boss had made you sure you memorized and could repeat flawlessly. “Faceshop Cosmetics Company.”

            He shook his head. “Such a big company and they don’t even hire English tutors for you guys.” He sighed and you pulled his ears.

            “Kim Himchan what are you trying to say about my English skills?”

            He held his hands in surrender. “Nothing, absolutely nothing. You’re perfect. I was just wondering why you would employ the help of such a lowly person.” He grinned at you.

            You crossed your arms and glared at him. He was downright impossible. Himchan took off his glasses and placed the book down. He struck a derpy pose and rolled his eyes upwards, smiling oddly at you.

            You smacked his arm. “You’re such an embarrassment. I give up. At this rate, if I rely on you, I’ll be going nowhere. Listen to what I had prepared.”

            You stood up and cleared your throat. Bowing to a pretend audience, you started to speak. “Ladies and gentlemen, how are you? I am _____ from Faceshop Cosmetics Company. I am very pleased to see you. I hope you have all been well? Thank you. I am here to represent my company from Korea. We hope to continue to do business with all of you and to spread natural beauty to the entire world.”

            You stumbled over a few words and you knew you weren’t one hundred percent when it came to the pronounciation but your boss had assured you as long as you looked confident, everything was good.

            Himchan’s mouth had dropped. “Why were you asking me to help you?”

            You shrugged. “I just wanted to test your abilities before I blew you out of the water.” You rolled your eyes and took his dictionary from him. “I think this needs a little update.”

 

MusicChibi :)

And as for this, I didn't mean to be offensive in any way. It was purely to add to the effect. Trust me. My mom has such an Asian accent too XD 

I've decided that if I don't finish all this by the fifteenth of whatever, I may take a hiatus. I'm opening requests June first aka prom :P But who knows. Maybe I'll do it earlier, depending. So I guess you guys just wait for me a little bit?