Zelo 33

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            He ran into your room and threw his books onto the desk. “Alright Noona, let’s get started! We’re learning about trig functions so you need to help me. I passed my test last time because of you!”

            You laughed and ruffled his hair. “You’re such a cutie. Alright, do you want to eat something before we get started?”

            He brightened. “Really? I’m starving!” You laughed. Boys at his age were always hungry. You went downstairs and he followed you too. You made a sandwich for him and added a plate of fries and salad. Zelo thanked you profusely and sat in the chair, eating happily.

            “Noona, aren’t you eating?” he asked. His mouth was bulging with food. He blinked preciously at you and you wrinkled your nose at him. He was too adorable.

            “I already ate. You just fill up that stomach of yours or I’m going to have to answer to your mother. She sends you over to get tutored in math but if I return you to her weak and hungry, she’s going to think I’m a negligent adult.”

            Zelo laughed and waved the sandwich. “I really like the spicy mayo you put in. It’s my favorite. How did you know?”

            “Silly boy. I grew up baby sitting you, how would I not know what you like? Don’t tell me you forgot about all the times I helped you make the spicy mayo. Whenever I took you out shopping, you’d demand for me to buy the Kewpie.”

            He laughed out loud and rocked his chair onto its two hind legs. You raised an eyebrow and pointed at him. “Be careful. I don’t want spilled brains on my floor. Keep your noggin intact to do math.” He shook his hair and finished the sandwich. He got up politely and placed the plate in the sink for you. Bless this child.

            He clapped his hands. “Alright, let’s get started.” He pulled out his homework and gave it to you. You glanced over what he was doing and nodded. “Okay, so do you need help remembering the different trig functions?”

            “I just need to remember the law of cosine and all that. I never seem to remember.”

            You patiently wrote out the formula and showed him how to derive it. Zelo worked diligently and you observed him. You had watched him grow up to be this handsome, polite young man. You laughed at yourself. You were talking like an old lady right now.

            Zelo looked up from where he was writing and rasied an eyebrow. “What’s so funny, Noona?”

            “Nothing. I was just thinking about how long I’ve known you and how much you’ve grown. Then I thought about how much like an ahjumma I sounded.”

            He laughed. “You’re not that old! You’re only a few years older than me. How’s work been for you? Hyung just graduated and he says it’s hard to get used to living alone.”

            You shrugged. “It’s been pretty nice, thank you for asking. How’s your brother?”

            He looked at you slyly. “He says he’s looking for a girlfriend.”

            You looked away, trying not to overthink. It was pretty obvious that you liked him. “Good for him. He’s a good guy. He’ll find someone.”

            Zelo smiled knowingly. “I think he’s coming tonight. Want to come over for dinner?”

            You tapped his book. “Focus on schoolwork first, child. Then I’ll think about it. If you do well, then I’ll consider it.”

            He dove back into the textbook with enthusiasm and you grinned. Zelo was really too precious. He scribbled furiously, applying the equation and pointing out clever tricks. You guided him along, pointing out some minor careless mistakes. When he finished, he jumped up and slammed his book closed.

            “Alright, let’s go!”

            You glanced at the clock. “Whoa, it’s only five. You go back home and study for chemistry. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me when I go over.”

            He nodded and walked into your kitchen. “Can I take this rice pudding first?”

            You laughed. “Yeah, go ahead.” He hopped onto your couch and swung his legs.

            “So, how’s skating coming along?”

            “Pretty well. There’s this girl and she said I was a good skater. But I’m obviously skating for myself. It’s so mch fun when I get on the board and flip in the air.”

            You raised an eyebrow. “Oh? Care to share about this girl? She sounds interesting.”

            Zelo rapidly finished his rice pudding and blushed. The tips of his ears were red. “N-nothing. She’s just a friend.” He pulled on his bookbag. “Thanks so much for the help, Noona!”

            You waved at him. You can get him later. Right before he left, he turned around. “Oh, and Noona? Hyung’s favorite color is dark blue. H ethinks girls look the best in dark blue!” You rolled your eyes. This child.         

requested by JewelandElf

fluff to helo you guys recover ♥