Himchan 32

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

Himchan looked down at the next set of activities and held the microphone up to his face. It was their Live On Earth Tour and this time, B.A.P had planned a lot of special activities just for their Babys and to have fan interactions. He was breathing heavily into the mic and the fans were cheering to hear his breathing up close.

“Okay, next up we get to pick three lucky fans who’re going to have duets with a member of their choice. Don’t pick me!” he joked. “I have a deep voice and I can’t sing anything high.”

            “Pick Himchan! Pick Himchan!” Daehyun started the rally and everyone started to chant the same phrase over and over. Himchan held up a hand for silence.

            “Okay, so each of you already placed the stubs of your tickets into our bucket. We’re going to start picking. Once yours is called, don’t hesitate to come right up. We’re going to start now!”

            They all turned to the screen and Zelo shut his eyes and placed a hand itno the bucket. The moment he picked up a ticket, the number flashed on screen. There were screams everywhere and a girl from all the way back started to make her way down. Two other tickets were chosen.

            You stared at the screen with your mouth open. “1717, ahh, just one more and it would have been me,” your friend sighed. “Wait!” in a flash of realization, she turned to you. “You’re 1716! Go! You’re so lucky! Make sure you hug Youngjae for me please.”She started shrieking and trying to push you off the seat.

            “1716? Where’s 1716?” Himchan called.

            “Go! She’s right here!” and everyone in your section turned to encourage you to go up as well.

            You stood on shaky legs and the entire row of people moved to let you go. You shook and couldn’t believe your luck. The other two contestants had already chosen Youngjae and Daehyun so when they brought the microphone up to you, you said, “Himchan-oppa please.”

            The members all clapped enthusiastically at your choice and Himchan threw back his head and let out a mock groan. “If you insist,” he conceded.

            You waited nervously on the balls of your feet as the other two members went. They ended up with girls with decent voices and you closed your eyes, thanking the gods for blessing you with a good voice. Thank goodness for chorus training.

            Himchan took your hand and you bit back a scream. This was all so surreal. Your entire body was shaking and Himchan hugged you to him. The entire theater exploded into shouts. “She’s shaking!” he screamed back, defending his action. “Babys calm down, I would do it for all of you.”

            He smiled and turned to you. “Okay, what song do you want to sing?”

            You opened your mouth and closed it, unsure of how to respond. This may be your only chance of meeting your bias. You wanted him to see your true side and not this dumb, mute idiot on stage.

            “Which song do you have the most lines, we’ll sing that one.” He roared with laughter.

            “Then we should go ahead and sing Secret Love.” I was the star of that music video.”

            You nodded. You had all their songs memorized. Jongup handed you his microphone and you waited for the chords of the chorus to start up. You started to sing Ji Eun’s lines and HImchan responded, stumbling just a little but grinning as he tried to get through some of Yongguk’s rap. Your voices rang out and that one minute was magical.

            When the song stopped playing, you bowed to him and Himchan took your hand. He pulled you into him and hugged you again. “Wow, such a talented Bab!” he enthused and commended you.

            You blushed and bowed to each of the members. “Thank you,” you murmured to them and they saluted you. When you got to the bottom of the stage, you were about to collapse. Your legs had lost all their function. You could no longer move.

            The fans assaulted you and clapped you on the back. “Ah, that was so good!”

            You bowed to them and when you had settled back into your seat, you looked up to see Himchan pointing at you. On stage, he made a phone symbol with his thumb and pinky, cradling it to his ear. Fans screamed.

            “Call me,” he said and grinned straight at you. You knew he was talking to you because when you shot him a heart, he caught it and placed it on his chest. The other fans, thinking it was just a gesture, cheered and you settled into your seat, satisfied.

            You could now die a happy girl. You had met Kim Himchan and left an impression. You hugged your legs to your body and screamed internally.

 

requested~