Youngjae 35

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Youngjae, if you harm Youngsuk, I’m going to have your head,” you warned your husband.

            He looked up and gave you a monster face. “Pfft, do you hear yourself? Do you really think I would ever harm my little boy? He’s three. It’s about time he learns to swim. I learned myself at this age too. Back then, my dad just threw me into the lake behind our house.”

            You splashed water with your feet and blew a raspberry. “Don’t be ridiculous, Youngjae. You grew up in the city. You didn’t have a lake in your backyard.”

            He glared at you. “Shh! Youngsuk was just about to ask me if there was any monsters in the lake.” He turned to your son who was happily holding onto a floatie. “No, Sukkie, there aren’t any monsters in the lake. Come on, let’s get off the steps and go into the pool.”

            He held your son up by the armpits and carried him to the kiddie section. The water stood up to Youngsuk’s chest and he squealed. “Cold, Appa, cold!” His teeth chattered. Youngjae splashed water on him and helped him adjust.

            He hadn’t taken off his shirt and you tapped his shoulder. “Hey, why are you still wearing this? Aren’t you going to get soaked?”

            “I don’t want anyone walking in and checking me out,” he chortled and ducked to avoid the spray of water that came his way. Youngsuk got most of the splash and yelped.

            You sat by the edge of the pool and watched. Youngjae tried to coax the floatie out of his hand and Youngsuk shook his head stubbornly. He finally had to pull the thing from under the toddler to get him to cooperate.

            “Hold onto the ledge by mommy,” he led him back. “Now let yoru legs come up and splash. Like this.” Youngjae got into the water and demonstrated. He splashed extra hard so the water came towards you, smirking as you moved away.

            He unfurled Youngsuk’s tiny hand from the ledge and waded with him to the water. Youngsuk’s face concentrated as he tried to remember the his dad had taught him earlier. He pulled his arms through the water and twisted this way and that. Youngjae’s hands hovered over his tiny body as he watched.

            Halfway towards the deep end, Youngjae turned him around. You clapped your hands when you saw Youngsuk steadily splashing through the water towards you. Youngjae’s eyebrows shot up behind his hair.

            “Oh la la. Look, mommy took off her shirt.” At this, Youngsuk stopped, and started to flail until Youngjae steadied him.

            “Don’t talk to me, daddy!” he commanded in his tiny indignant voice. Youngjae fluffed his wet hair and Youngsuk took a deep breath before jumping forward again.

            You stood into the water too, trying to get a feel for it. Your back was towards them as you poured the cool water over yourself. Out of nowhere, you felt something grab both your ankles and pull you into the deeper end. You shrieked and felt arms encase your waist.

            Your attacker turned you around to face him. Youngjae was smirking at you. Youngsuk was now happily at the shallow end, pulling his frog floatie around as he pretended to race against the plastic toy.

            You surged your arms through the water and hit Youngjae in the face with a violent wave. He sputtered and wrapped his legs around you. “Let go! We have to keep an eye on Youngsuk!”

            He bit your ear. “Race you to the end!” And then using the momentum he gained from pushing you away, he turned and splashed his way down the lanes. He was wearing a shirt so it was easy to catch up to him.         

            You reached out and grabbed his ankle, pulling him underwater. You went under with him and he poked your nose before twisting out of your grasp and continuing. You followed him until his back touched the other end.

            You surfaced, gasping for air and Youngjae smirked. You could feel the ripples from where he was treading water. You fell onto your back and started to backstroke away from him, making sure to splash water everywhere. Youngjae lunged and grabbed your feet, pulling you around him.

            He was smirking at you and you clung onto his wet shirt. “Your shirt is practically see through by now,” you complained.         

            You held onto his shoulders and he placed his feet onto the bottom, and walked you back to Youngsuk. “Why? Are you scared that someone will see?” You scrunched your face at him and stuck out your tongue. Youngjae glanced back to see if Youngsuk was watching and leaned in to kiss you.

            He dramatically let you fall backwards and kept you floating with his hands. You grabbed his face and kissed him deeper. Then you heard Youngsuk. “Euw, mommy! I see bugs!”

            You broke away and shoved Youngjae back under water and swam back to your baby. It took Youngjae a while to catch up. When he did, Youngsuk pointed at his father. “Daddy, mommy says you have to go out of the pool and apologize for being mean.”

            He gave you a look and you shrugged. Youngjae sighed and climbed out, shivering. He spread his arms and made a goofy expression. He raised one leg and pretended to be a flamingo. “Youngjae apologizes to his bossy wife and adorable baby for being a meanie. I promise to continue splashing the two of you with water because I am forever a meanie.” He did a cannonball into the water, causing an enormous wave to hit the two of you.

 

requested by shadowkitsune13

girl i missed you ♥

and help

what does one wear to prom, shoe wise? i need something with heels cause i'm short and my date's kinda tall...

and easy to dance in