Zelo 29

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            The room was dark as you crept towards the bed. You tried to be as quiet as possible. It would not do for the dean to find out that you were sneaking into the boys’ dormitories. You strained to hear above the snoring for a familiar voice. Zelo was notorious for talking in his sleep and you wanted to try to hear him.

            You crept closer and saw a lanky figure on the bed. You held the box closely to you and peered at the sleeping face. Yep, you recognized the fluffy hair. This was definitely him. You opened the box and draped the fuzzy boa around his neck and prayed that he wasn’t super sensitive. You didn’t need him waking up in the middle of your operation.

            You took out rubber mice and placed them around his bed. This was poor planning but you had to find some way to take revenge after he had filled your drinking water with perfume. You had noticed the overpowering smell but dismissed it as the girl next to you. It was only when you drank a sip that you had to spew the entire content across the table.

            The two of you had been at war ever since he first walked into you changing. It wasn’t his fault exactly but he hadn’t apologized for it and that was enough to make you retaliate. This time, you could only come up with a lame prank but you had bigger ideas to come up with for later.

            You waited until breakfast to see him walk in with his friends. He tossed you a look of disgust and you waved prettily back. So he didn’t appreciate it. You smirked. Good. You didn’t like a mouthful of perfumed alcohol either.

            Nothing happened and you still tried to think of a way to retaliate in full. You were busy wracking your brain when your friend came running in. “I would go to the auditorium if I were you. With a laundry basket.” She looked on the verge of laughter and at the same time indignation. You grabbed a bag and held your breath. He wouldn’t date play a prank on you.

            You walked into the auditorium, pushing past the bystanders and gaped. Hanging across the stage across a string was all your underwear. A couple of boys smirked as you passed. “I never knew you wore hot pink. Mind showing me the lace one?” You gave them all a rude gesture and stomped over to where Zelo was hanging against the stage. He had his arms crossed and looked quite pleased with himself.

            “What’s the matter? Don’t you like my display of art?”

            “Art?” You snarled. Your eye was twitching. You pointed at your lingerie hanging. “You invaded my dorm, went into my closets and took away my property! I can tell on you, you know.”

            “You wouldn’t dare,” he dismissed you breezily. “Or I’ll just show them the video of you sneaking into the boy’s dormitory at night while we were all there.”

            You paled and he patted your cheek. “Give up honey. Besides, ever since I saw you change, I’ve been curious to see what else you owned. That beige set is way too tame compared to these babies I found. It gave me quite a shock when I saw, if you must know.”

            You watched him walk away, your eyes burning with fury. Your friend helped you take down the string and you wiped away tears that were threatening to fall. “He’s such a jerk. I really hope he pays somehow.”

            Your friend patted your back. “He can be really immature. Ignore him. Maybe then things will die down.”

            You shook your head and an idea hit you. Maybe if you humiliated him a little that would teach him a lesson. You snapped your fingers and grinned. You smirked. Maybe if you knocked him down a peg or two, he would then stop.   

            You knew Zelo had the biggest crush on a girl in your homeroom. You wrote a note from her and slipped it into her locker. In the letter, you feigned that she wanted to go to the school dance with him but was too shy to ask her in person, could he do it if he was willing to go with her? You knew that if he did it, she would reject him simply because she already had a secret boyfriend that he didn’t know about.

            You laughed evilly to yourself as you tapped your fingers against your desk. She walked in and sat in her typical spot in front of the classroom. The bell hadn’t rung yet. You saw Zelo walk in and held your breath. Maybe he would ask now?

            But he walked right past her and sat in his seat in the row diagonal from you. You deflated. Maybe he would ask when class was over. It was the single longest forty-five minutes of your life. You tapped your foot and waited. Finally the bell rang. You prayed nobody would rush out and kept an eye for the two of them. You packed slowly.

            Suddenly you saw Zelo move and your anticipation grew. He stood in front of you and dropped the note in front of you. Crap. Maybe he hadn’t fallen for it. He was smirking.

            “Will you go to the dance with me?”

            You stared at him stupidly. “Er, what? You’re asking the wrong person.”

            He nodded his chin at the letter. “You’re obviously desperate enough to write me a letter, asking me to ask you. I’m doing as you requested.”

            You glared at him and snatched the note as if you had never read it in your life. “Look. It’s signed Kyuri. That’s not me. Wrong girl, Zelo.”

            Again he had that self-satisfied smile on his face. “Psh, I saw you put it in my locker. Come on. Go to the dance with me. I’m asking aren’t I?” Your face heated and he leaned in. “I’m not that good at the confession thing but maybe you can just  take my pranks as my way of showing you how much I like you?”  

 

requested by MusicChibi ^^ I'm so glad you're feeling better ♥

Sorry I'm terrible at the pranking thing so I may be totally lame ;;