Yongguk 43

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Yongguk sighed and rubbed his knees. He looked back at you and saw that you were still talking on your phone. His attention went back to the toddling eighteen month old in front of him. “Yongwon-ah, don’t walk too fast. Appa won’t be able to catch up!” He called.            

            But his son refused to listen and only shook his head side to side as he slowly made his way down the living room. Yongguk shot you another glance and sighed deeply. By now Yongwon had made his way down the length of the couch and was cautiously holding on to the legs of the coffee table. The little boy was hesitant as he wanted to be ambitious and keep walking.

            His tiny pink tongue came out and his eyebrows furrowed slightly as he tried to move away from the support and promptly, he fell face forward. In a flash, Yongguk was by his side. His son didn’t cry, instead, he folded his knees and planted his palms on the ground to shift himself up.

            Yongguk’s hands came to Yongwon’s sides, hovering, ready to assist him. But the baby shook his behind and inched forward, remaining on his knees. Yongguk remained crouched and went a couple of paces with the baby. Yongwon shakily started to get up and began to wobble again.

            Yongguk stood up and twisted his back, stretching out the tense muscles there. He stood with his hands on his lips and watched his son continue to try walking. Yongwon fumbled again and suddenly he landed on his . He looked up at his dad and screwed up his face, about to cry. “Appa!” he warbled. His arms waved in the air and he whined. Yongguk made a pouty face and swung his son in the air.

            “Okay, okay, I’m here, no more crying.” He bounced his son around and paced around the living room. “Let’s go see if your mommy is still talking on the phone.” He sighed. “Women,” he muttered conspiratorially. “They’re always the ones who complain but they talk all the time. They jabber with their friends all the time and then they switch mood swings so quickly. Listen to daddy as he gives you life advice.”

            He shifted Yongwon higher. “Women are always right, however. Even if you’re right, you need to it up, and show them in the nicest possible way, later, when they’re not so mad at you. We, men, need to be humble, okay? You know what I’m saying?” he said in English, and tickled Yongwon’s nose.

            They walked into the kitchen and saw that you were just finishing your call. You turned around and looked at them. “What are my boys up to?”

            Yongguk grinned and kissed you. “Do you have any plans for later?”

            You nodded. “Yes. I have a date with the girls. You two will have to amuse yourselves.”

            Yongguk led out a groan. “Aish, you’re leaving me with this little monster, here? Okay. Yongwon, say annyeong! Like I was telling you before, women are not necessary in life,” Yongguk winked at you as he walked back out of the kitchen.

            Yongguk spent the time while you were out writing lyrics. After you had left, Yongwon promptly fell asleep. By the time you came back, you saw that Yongguk was placing a fussy Yongwon into the high chair. He was kicking around and Yongguk grunted. “Don’t move, don’t move.”

            You ahemed and Yongguk turned. “Help me,” he mouthed. You shrugged and relaxed, waiting to see what he would do next. He finally managed to get the baby seated and placed a bowl in front of him. Yongguk pulled up a chair and started to feed him.

            “Let’s go, Yongwonnie. Time to open your mouth and eat. Say ah.” Yongguk widened his mouth and Yongwon copied. You watched them eat and watched. Suddenly, Yongwon in a fit of temper grabbed a fistful of the peas and chucked it across the room. Yongwon used his messy hands to grab at Yongguk’s hair. You chuckled and smirked to yourself. Just he wait.

            Yongguk winced. “Yongwon-ah, don’t do this to me, please.” He was pleading. Yongguk extricated his hands from his hair and used a towel to wipe away the mess. He held Yongwon’s wrists and continued to use a spoon to feed him. Yongwon threw back his head and yowled.

            “Help me!” he pleaded, turning around at you.

            You shrugged. “Hey, Yongguk, I have something to tell you.”

            He picked your kicking son out from the chair and led him to the sink to wash him down. “What is it?” he asked over Yongwon’s happy squeals.

            You walked up to him and ran a hand down his arm. “We’re going to have another baby,” you whispered in his ear.

            His lips wobbled and he made a comical expression. You took a step back and raised your eyebrow. For a second he looked like he was going to cry. But then he burst into laughter. “You’re joking, right?” Yongguk turned back to use a towel to dry Yongwon.

            Yongwon placed his fat cheeks against Yongguk’s shoulder and opened and closed his mouth, mumbling baby talk to himself. You your son’s cheek and placed your hand on your hip. “Excuse me, Mr. Bang. I’m not lying.”

            Yongguk’s arms faltered and you reached out to grab your son just in case. “Ah, so how did you know?” his voice was hoarse.

            “I went to the doctor today.”

            Yongguk nodded, as if struck dumb. “Ah, yeah, yeah. I see. Well, I guess, we’ll have another mouth to feed, another bundle of happiness to take care of.”

            You narrowed your eyes. “You don’t seem super enthusiastic.”

            Yongguk gently placed Yongwon in his crib and turned to you. “Having a kid is hard. But as long as it’s the two of us, we can handle anything. I got this.”

            You pursed your lips. “Did Yongwon give you a hard time?”

            He shook his head and glanced down fondly at the now sleeping handsome boy. “Absolutely not. Psh, we had a bonding moment, no women in the house, nobody to nag us,” he trailed off and hugged your waist as you pretended to hit him. 

 

requested by maknae91line

I hope you guys enjoy ^^

I want to thank sapphire_flower for nominating me in the 2012 B.A.P Annual Fanfic Awards. Thank you. I'm honestly, super flattered.

-bows-

tumblr_mfxgb5FPcA1qb6vhyo1_500.gif