Daehyun 40

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You twisted your arm back and planted your left foot firmly in front before releasing the ball. But you miscalculated the angle and you felt your arm twist. You dropped the baseball and cursed. So much for going back on the mound. How could you expect to return to the team when you couldn’t even get past practice?

            You looked up and saw Daehyun make his way over to you. “Didn’t I tell you, you weren’t ready?” He looked fussy and concerned. You stepped off the mound and scowled at him. You didn’t want to hear his spiel right now.

            “I know. You told me I wasn’t ready for it yet but I wanted to try! I can’t just not do anything forever. I need to move.”

            He carefully held your wrist in his hand and pressed his thumb gently against your joints. You winced. “Yeah, not doing it. I don’t care that it’s your birthday and I have to listen to you. Not happening, sweetheart.”

            You pouted. “Daehyun, how will I ever recover? I’ve been good and kept in the cast for a long time already. I’m so bored. All my muscles are aching and dying.”

            He rubbed your shoulders. “You can always work out some other way.” There was a suggestive tone to his words and you elbowed him, only to twist your arm again. Daehyun’s face changed from playful to worried again and he lifted you into his arms. He let out a tiny grunt and you rolled your eyes.

            “Daehyun, you need to work out more. Maybe while I’m resting, you should start training those muscles.”

            He looked at you. “I should ban you from the birthday cake then. I’ll eat it all to work up my muscles and to gain strength and you can refrain to lose weight. Then I can hold you in my arms and you won’t have cause to complain.”

            You gave him a deadpan look. “No. We’re going to go home. You’re going to bind my wrist again and then we’ll eat cake. You still owe me a present. I’ll be waiting. You’re going to get a hot shower ready for me and you’re going to make sure I don’t do anything to hurt my wrist.”

            He curtseyed and you shrieked at the change in elevation. “Yes, your Highness. Would you also like me to massage you as well?”

            “Yes.”

            When you got home, Daehyun carefully placed you on the bed and went into the bathroom to turn on the water for you. When it was ready, he stuck his head out and called you in. “Do you need my help in the showers?” He asked innocently.

            You blushed and aimed a kick at him. “Go make me food. I want a nice dinner.”

            He bowed. “As you wish, my lady. If you need help, holler. I’ll be here in a flash.”

            “You would, you ert,” you said, loud enough for him to hear. He flashed you a grin and you closed the door in his face.

            When you came out, you smelled something delicious. You sighed. Daehyun had made his special beef and noodles. You saw him setting up the tiny table in the middle of your room, his face concentrated as he lit the candles. He heard you and looked up. Swiftly, he got up and grabbed a towel to dry your hair.

            You held still, enjoying the way his hands gently massaged your scalp. You could hear him breathing next to you and knew you were the luckiest girl in the world. Daehyun took your uninjured hand and led you to the bed. He set your wrist and grabbed the gauzy bandages. You watched him as he carefully wrapped your arm, binding it and asking you every once in a while if he was hurting you.

            When he was done, he carried you the short distance to the floor. He placed you on his lap and fed you the noodles. Once, he playfully placed one end of the noodle in his mouth and gave you the other hand.

            “That’s so cheesy, Daehyun!” you whined but he was already his way down towards you. At the last minute, you bit off the noodle and jerked away, laughing at his facial expression. You smiled. “My birthday, my rules.”

            He rolled his eyes and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. “Eat up. Tomorrow we’ll go back to the doctor and ask for more physical therapy.” You chewed on the meat and stared at him. He cocked his head and raised his eyebrow. “What?”

            You smiled. “Nothing. You’re cute, and I’m lucky.”

            Daehyun grinned and reached for the cake. He cut you a generous slice and brought the fork up to your lips. “Just for that, I’m going to let you eat the cake. Happy birthday, hon.”

 

Happy birthday to storywriter02

next time can you please give me some more time? I sort of had to rush this >< mian~