Jongup 32

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            It was Valentine’s Day and everyone had gathered in their homerooms for the distribution of flowers. You had already received a rose from your boyfriend when the two of you had met earlier in the morning so you weren’t anticipating anything. The deliverer came in with an armful of sweet-smelling flowers. Another one followed, this one holding one giant bouquet. Your classmates whistled. “Someone’s lucky.” 

            The monitor picked up the card attached to it. He called out your name. Your mouth fell open. Your legs shook as you walked up to receive the huge bundle of flowers. All the girls looked at you jealously and some pointed at the other bouquet you had on your desk.

            You looked at the card and your face fell. It wasn’t signed and you had no idea who it was. The handwriting was written by the monitors who were in charge of the flower sale. You walked back to your seat and were accosted by the nosey girls.

            “Who gave it to you? Let me see!”

            You handed the flower to them carelessly. “Go ahead.” You hated having secret admirers. You already had Jongup and honestly didn’t need any more guys after you. You had thought your days of being hounded by guys were over.

            Nobody said anything but they were all secretly wondering who this brave, idiotic guy could be. Everyone knew how much you liked Jongup. It was the number one knowledge that the two of you were attached at the hip. The girls started pointing out the various boys, mumbling. But you ignored them. You didn’t really need this drama.

            You didn’t have a single class with Jongup so you couldn’t even ask if this was his idea of a joke. You walked to music class and found on your stand a box of chocolates. You flipped it over, expecting to find Jongup’s name on it. But of course it was unsigned. You sighed and stashed it in your bag.

            “Another gift from your secret admirer?” A passing girl asked. You ignored her and started to put together your clarinet. Whoever this was must really know your schedule inside and out.

            Your band conductor decided to make you guys sight read all sorts of new music, all centered around love and romance. From the side of your eyes, you could see the large stack of flowers by your bag. You sighed. Why was someone doing this to you?

            Your next few classes went by without incident. But when you got to physical education class, you saw that the entire cheerleader team was lined up outside. “Oh my gosh,” you groaned. You saw that they had a large sign with your name and a heart.

            Everyone nudged you and you walked up to the head cheerleader. “Who set you up to do this?”

            The girl smiled. “It was our coach who told us we had to do this today.”

            You groaned in frustration. What would Jongup say when he saw all this? Every classroom you went into had large hearts drawn on the board. How the teachers could put up with this, you had no idea. You were about to go insane. You walked up to your calculus teacher. “Who wrote this?”

            The teacher only smiled mysteriously. “You are well loved, girl.”

            You were tired of lugging around the two large bouquets of flowers. You determined that you were going to give the mysterious one away to one of your friends the moment you saw them afterwards. When class ended, you walked to the senior lockers and met up with your friends.

            “I heard all about your Valentine’s Day adventures, you know. Your one secret admirer really caused up quite a storm.”

            You scowled at them. “If you mention anything that happened today one more time, I’m going to hit you. This idiot is really too insane. I don’t understand. He should already know I have Jongup.” You sighed. “Speaking of Jongup, where is he?”

            Your friends shrugged but you could see that they knew something. You peered at them suspiciously. “Do you guys know who is sending me all these things?” They shook their heads. You sighed and held out one of the bouquets. “Take this, one of you. I only want the one Jongup gave me.”

            Suddenly, a giant shadow came over your head and in your face was a large teddy bear. You took a step back into the person holding the bear. You let out a gasp. “Then, I’d suggest you keep both of them.”

            Your eyes popped open and Jongup bent his head towards you. You tilted your head to look at him and he gave you a quick kiss. You twisted and stared at him. “Jongup! You were the one behind all those mysterious gifts? Why didn’t you sign your name? Why did you give me another bouquet?”

            He smiled sheepishly and waved at you. “It was supposed to be all a surprise.”

            You pouted. “Jonguppie, all you had to do was give me one bouquet at most.”

            “I wanted to keep showing you all I had to give you.”

            You kissed him, ignoring the groans of your friends behind you. “All I need is you, silly puppy.” 

 

requested by valoweec

I hope you enjoy it dear

Happy Valentine's Day everyone