Zelo 26

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You raced to the window and beamed happily when you saw the layer of snow outside. You giggled happily like a little child and felt two arms wrap around you. “Do you like what you see?” Zelo nuzzled your neck.

            You squealed and you heard your older brother mutter, “Hey, less skinship in front of me.”

            “Yes, Oppa,” you stuck your tongue out at him as he settled into his chair. He had just come back from college and your parents had gone on vacation, leaving you in his care. You invited your boyfriend over and the three of you had been highly anticipating the snowstorm. And even though he muttered complaints, you knew Yongguk liked Zelo too.

            You grabbed Zelo’s hand and pulled him down next to you at the dining table. You went to the cupboard and reached for cereal and three bowls. You grunted and tiptoed. Zelo came up to you and easily grabbed what you needed.

            “Hey shortie, all you had to do was tell me and I’ll get it for you.”

            You glowered at him and he kissed your nose. From behind him, Yongguk loudly cleared his throat. Zelo flushed and nearly dropped the bowls. You caught them in your hands. “And you, Mr. Clumsy, I’d suggest you leave all delicate handlings to me.”

            You poured the milk and cereal into the bowl and stared out the window. “Hey, it’s our first snow together,” you nudged Zelo with your foot. He grinned at you, the tips of his ears burning. When you finished the cereal, you grabbed his hand. “Let’s go play outside!”

            Zelo looked at Yongguk and your brother nodded curtly. “Go, but make sure you guys dress warmly. Zelo, you can borrow my coat if you need to.”

            You grinned and ran upstairs to change before your protective brother could change his mind. You raced back down, buttoning up your coat. Zelo walked over and before Yongguk could say anything, Zelo already plopped a warm hat over your head. You screwed up your eyes and wrinkled your nose at him.

            “Euw, I hate caps.”

            Zelo laughed and placed a Santa hat on his head. “Caps keep pretty girl’s warm.” At his words, you saw Yongguk look up in alarm. You rolled your eyes and pulled him out of the house.

            “Let’s go before Yongguk starts being stupid.”

            “Make sure you guys come back before you freeze yourselves to death!”

            You rolled into the snow and squealed. The fluffy powder went up your coat and Zelo bounded after you. He laughed, your hood slipping over your eyes. You bent down and made a snowball. “Zelo, watch out!” He looked up and miraculously, your snowball hit him straight in the face.

            He growled and immediately started to make his own ammunition. He chased after you and you shouted, running down the road and throwing handfuls of snow behind you. For a second, all was quiet. You turned around and glanced for footsteps. The sun was shining brightly against the snow, making it difficult to see.

            You scowled. Stupid Zelo, where did he go? Suddenly, there was a loud cry and you felt yourself hit the soft snow. You yelped and felt his hand cup the back of your head. “You okay?” he asked you softly.

            You blinked up at him. He stared at you for a while. Then you smashed a pile of snow in his face. “Psh, how weak do you think I am?” You jumped up and he snarled, grabbing for you.

            “I tried to help you! I even kept a hand behind your head for you! Oh, my eyes are stinging! Everything hurts. My face is froooozen!” Zelo howled.

            You stopped midstep and walked up to him cautiously. You wiped away some of the frost that was on his face and peered closer. You cupped his face and lifted the Santa hat out of his eyes. Zelo smiled before pouting. “Gimme a kiss,” he demanded. “I don’t feel good and only a kiss can fix it.”

            You laughed and released him. “No way!” He grabbed your coat and took you down with him. The two of you wrestled in the snow and he had you pinned down. You craned up and pecked him on the lips. “Okay, get off. What if Yongguk walks out?”

            He blanched at the threat and rolled off you. You dusted yourself off and looked at him. “Hey, want to make a snowman?” Zelo grinned and the two of you started to roll together and pack snow. Once in a while you couldn’t resist pelting him with a couple of snowballs and he always made sure to return the favor.

            After the three layers were complete, the two of you went inside. Yongguk was doing his work and looked up. “You guys were certainly quite loud.”

            You shrugged and stuck out your tongue at him. “I’m going to get some carrots and buttons for the snowman we made.”

            He waved his hand airily and the two of you went outside. When night fell, you snuggled up to him on the couch. Yongguk had gone to bed, warning the two of you to be watch yourselves. Zelo handed over a cup of hot cocoa. You took a sip and he also took a large gulp from his own mug.

            You laughed when he placed the cup down. He looked at you with a confused expression. “Whipped cream mustache!”

            He tried to wipe it off but you stopped him. “Let me do it.” You leaned in and kissed the mustache away for him. 

 

requested

YAY FOR ADORABLE ZELO AJKGHADJKHGAD  XD

omg i still am having One Shot on repeat