B.A.P - First Anniversary

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            366 days passed and now we are back to square one. We are back to where we have begun. Six official releases, seven music videos, eight promotional singles, twelve months, six boys, twenty-three nominated awards, eight awards later. We have reached one year with B.A.P. Good job Babys, fried tofus, Warriors. In this one year, we have managed to bring support to one of the best groups in K-Pop.

            “Kids, come over here. Come, come,” Yongguk beckoned. He grunted and pushed the giant sized television into the room. The five other boys bounded over to their leader and looked curious. Himchan knew the plan and smiled.

            He clapped his best friend on the back and every one of the younger ones bounced up and down. “Hyung, what are you doing?” Zelo asked cutely.

            Yongguk rolled the television into the practice room. He motioned them closer. “Sit in a circle children.”

            Daehyun flopped down and grinned. “Yes, daddy,” they chorused. Yongguk bent his head to hide his gummy smile. Himchan stood on the other side of the television and he put up a hand.

            “Allow us to show you how far we have come.” He made a flourish with his hand and smiled when everyone clapped.

            Jongup raised his hand. “Are we done with introductions? Can we please move on?”

            Yongguk nodded. “Yes, let’s sit back and watch.” He slid down next to Zelo and the robot placed his head on the leader’s lap. Yongguk his hair and Himchan sat next to Jongup. Youngjae and Daehyun lay on their bellies and their legs hit against one another.           

            The screen went from blue to black and the familiar strains of “Warrior” began. They whooped and saw various clips from Ta-Dah! and their showcase, as well as their debut and behind the scenes. “Power” began and they started to move their hands to the music.

            “No Mercy” began and everyone cheered. They watched each snippet pass by and remembered the various hardships they suffered. They teared up slightly when they saw clips from the First Baby Day.

            Himchan covered his eyes and tried to muffle his sobs. Yongguk glanced over and patted his back. The very last scene was of B.A.P in their practice room. They were working hard for “Warrior” and Youngjae said, “I remember that day. Hyung brought us chicken and my body hurt so badly. I think it was the day before our first debut stage.”

            Daehyun shook his best friend’s arm. “You wouldn’t stop complaining about how your palms hurt that night.”

            In the clip, they were practicing hard and Yongguk’s shirt lifted as they jumped into the air. The six of them closed their eyes, remembering what had happened. They remembered how more than a year ago, they had released their teaser. How more than a year ago, they announced their debut, adding in a sixth member.

            Himchan hugged Daehyun to him. “Imagine you weren’t here with us?”

            Yongguk ruffled their vocalist’s hair. “Your image at first was the quiet, mysterious type. But I bet Babys are more than happy to know that you are actually a talkative brat.”

            Everyone laughed and they stood up together. Yongguk looked around at each of them. “Are you ready? We have another year to go, more Earthians to conquer, and more time to gather strength for the Planet Mato.”

            They placed their hands together and rose in celebration. Himchan let out a whoop and hopped around. Yongguk remained thoughtful and when Zelo peered closer, he saw that his hyung had tears in his eyes. Youngjae saw and bumped his hip.

            “Man up, are you going to cry every year?”

            Yongguk shook his head and coughed. “It’s just, our dreams.”

            Once again, all six boys emerged into a group hug. They formed a line, faced the mirror. “Look at how far we’ve come.”

            Daehyun smacked the back of Youngjae’s head. “Hyung’s lines. Don’t steal them.”

            The two of them started tackling one another and soon the perfect line dissolved into a heap of people rolling around and laughing. Manager Kang walked in and cleared his throat. “Children, you reached one year. Do you want your next concept to be rolling children? You go from warriors to kids in the mud?”

            With a cheeky grin, Jongup raised his head for a brief second. “We want to show multiple sides of ourselves! This is one of them!” And once more, the six deliriously happy boys continued to play around, putting their hard work in the past and looking forward to more days to come.

Happy One Year Anniversary to B.A.P. You are the Best Absolute Perfect Boys I will always love. Thank you. Although I haven't been here since the beginning, you are now practically my life. You went from a group I liked to hovering right in my top five, to kicking SHINee off my two and planting yourself firmly in my heart. Yongguk, you do know you would be my bias right? You're amazing as a person and I admire you. Himchan, keke, I portray you as greasy, but in the new year, let's go for something deeper, okay umma? Jung Daehyun. No Comment. AHA. Sorry. I hate you. But I don't. You've completely wrecked my list and it is only with whatever shred of dignity I have that I'm clinging to Hyukjae and Jinki. You have tags dedicated to you, but really. You are my fattie ♥ Youngjae, you fluffy pabo. Thank you for everything~ You make B.A.P amazing. Jonguppie, let's go to college together ^-^ I'm glad you were able to convince me to like you :3 Junhong, you're a noona killer but you will forever be my little brother. My baby. And me? I'll always be Commander J, leading my Potatomatos, or Jill, the forever bum Baby Fried Tofu, here to cheer on the B.A.P ♥ This picture was submitted by youreagoodgirl. HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. HERE'S TO MANY MORE TO COME ^-^

superjuniorelfjewel:  Happy One Year Anniversary B.A.P~