Zelo 23

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You tugged on his arm and pulled him down next to you on the grass. He scowled and flopped on his belly. “Why did you pull me out in the middle of the night?”

            You placed a finger on your lips. “Shh, we’re going to do something I’ve always wanted to do with my boyfriend.”

            He blushed slightly and turned to look at you. “I suppose,” he drawled out, trying to hide his smile. He looked pleased but cast his eyes down. “What if your parents woke up and found that you’re missing?”

            You shrugged. “Then they’ll call me and I may or may not answer.” He placed an arm around you and shifted closer to you. You laughed as he moaned when he cut across pebbles. You snuggled closer so that his warmth protected you from the chilly breeze of the night air.

            “So, what exactly is your burning desire?”

            You grinned. “The sky’s pretty clear today. I’ve always wanted to go stargazing. Isn’t it really romantic?”

            Zelo placed his chin on his hands and looked at the sky. “Yes, perhaps, but what’s so nice about that? Can’t you go stargazing with your friends? I don’t want your parents hating me in case we get caught.”

            You pouted and tapped his nose. “You’re such a worrywart, Zelo. My parents are heavy sleepers and if anything, it’s my idea so you don’t have to face any consequences.”

            He muttered under his breath, “As if they wouldn’t find some way to blame me anyway. They might say I’m a bad influence.”

            You rolled your eyes. “You worry way too much. They won’t know you’re with me, okay?” You nudged his arm and he lifted it, giving you room to scoot over into his embrace.

            You pointed at a shining star in the deep darkness of the sky. It shone brighter than the others and said, “Look, that’s a bright and happy future. This means that our story is going to have a happy ending.”

            He looked down at you and raised an eyebrow. “Care to explain?”

            You laughed and pointed to the far right where a tiny cluster of stars were shining. “Look, doesn’t that resemble a trumpet?”

            “It sort of does,” his voice was filled with wonder.

            “Well, how did we meet?” Your voice held a tiny note of teasing and he poked you.

            “We did.”

            You nodded. “Okay, so you remember when we first met, you hated me?”

            He scoffed and drew his hoodie around you. “I didn’t hate you.”

            You tapped his cheek affectionately. “Liar. You so hated me. It was because I thought you couldn’t play the trumpet and made a remark about your being the principle chair. It was just my silliness and my being jealous.”

            He chuckled. “You were the one who was jealous then. Not me.”

            “Blawr, but we really bonded over being partners. You taught me a lot of new technic and I’m sure it was fun trying to steal the solo parts from me. But that is our beginning. And look, the other cluster of stars look a lot like a basket. You asked me out during the picnic.”

            Zelo laughed and took your hand in his. He traced the outline of the basket in the sky with your fingers and kissed the tips. “I was so nervous. I think I nearly dropped the basket three times. It’s all your fault, so don’t you get to laughing.”

            You pretended to be indignant. “My fault? How exactly?”

            He scrunched his nose at you. “For being so pretty I can’t keep my eyes off of you.” You blushed and he looked back up at the sky. “Okay, so I guess we can move on to the next constellation? What exactly do you have in mind for this next one?”

            Suddenly a brilliant streak of light whizzed across the sky. You closed your eyes and made a wish until you felt Zelo shake you. “Whatever you’re wishing for is already here,” he grinned. “You can open your eyes now.”

            He pointed at the last bright star. “You said that was our future right? Well, it’s going to be a bright one, which is good. And look, there are tiny little stars dotted around it too! So does that mean we’re going to have lots of little kids too?”

            Your mouth dropped open and you stared at him. “I wasn’t thinking that far. But, I guess you can infer it however you like.”

            He stood up quickly and swung you in the air, laughing. “You’re so adorable. How did I get so lucky?”

            You held onto him and stuck your tongue out. “You need to thank your lucky stars that you have some talent on the trumpet or else I would never have given you the time of day.”

            Zelo rolled his eyes. “Thank my lucky stars indeed.”

            When he placed you down on the ground, you took his hand and started to slowly make your way back to your house. “I’m glad you came stargazing with me,” you told him.

            He gripped your hand tighter. “I’m glad you said yes to me.”

 

requested by VIP_Angel. 

Argh, it's like 3 am and I'm so tired. I'm sorry if this was disappointing. I don't even know why I'm updating now ;;