Jongup 28

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            There was a squeal and a coo as his wife doted over their son. Jongup sighed. If there ever was a spoiled child, Jongup would definitely say it was Jonghae. His son would cry and immediately, whatever she was doing would be dropped and she would run to him. It wasn’t that he was going to be petty about it, but sometimes, Jongup wished he could have as much power over her as well.

            “Hello? What are you doing?”

            Jongup startled and looked up sheepishly. His wife raised her eyebrows and she bounced their three year old in her arms. He laughed and reached a hand out to pat her cheek. “Umma, why do you look so grumpy?” He pushed her eyebrow down, laughing as she continued to make them dance.

            Jongup stood up and rubbed his arm, a little annoyed. “I’m going to head up and go do some work. I’m finally having a song in the next album. I need to get to work.”

            But she had already lost interest and only nodded absent-mindedly. He sighed and walked away. His son waved cutely and Jongup crinkled his nose at him. It was so difficult to harbor this random bout of jealousy.

            Two hours later, he heard her shout up the stairs, “Jongup, I’m going to go to my yoga session okay? Can you take care of Jonghae for a while?”

            Jongup placed down his headphones and glanced over the music he had written. He hummed the haunting melody and nodded with satisfaction. “Sure, do I get a reward?” He meant this as a joking manner but when he walked down he saw that she was absorbed with poking Jonghae’s tummy.

            His mouth set in a grim line. She looked up and when she saw Jongup, she straightened. “I already made dinner. It’s in the fridge. Just heat it up whenever the two of you get hungry. Don’t starve our son okay? And,” she paused,” don’t starve yourself either. You worked hard today.”

            Jongup wanted to punch himself for being such a pushover. It was so easy to forgive her. All she had to do was smile at him and blink once with those eyes of hers and he was once more willing to do whatever she asked of him. He was such a loser.

            “Mommy, why can’t you take me?” Jonghae pouted.

            “Don’t you want to spend more time with daddy?” she crouched down and tapped his tiny nose, smiling as he pulled down his lips. “No crying now.”
            “But I don’t think daddy wants to play with me. I don’t want to watch cartoons,” he whined.

            She tsked. “Jongup, can you do something more engaging?”

            He frowned. “I know, I’m on it!” he protested. She nodded and waved goodbye to the two men in her life and tapped Jonghae’s cheek.

            The moment she was gone, Jongup lifted his son in the air and took him to the play room. “Okay, how about we play with cars?”

            His son shook his head. “Daddy can you teach me how to dance?”

            “Dance?” Jongup was surprised. “You’re still young, Jonghae.”

            His son blinked. “Mommy always likes it when you dance, so maybe mommy will like me even more if I dance.”

            Jongup growled softly and pretended to tackle Jonghae. His son squealed and pounced on top of his father. Jongup got on fours and suddenly this turned into a reenactment of the scene between Simba and his father from the Lion King.

            Jongup playfully pawed at his son. “Argh, you’re trying to steal mommy away from daddy isn’t that it? Everything I do, you have to do?”

            Jonghae didn’t understand and he rolled over on his stomach and threw baby punches in the air. “Rawr, mommy always says she loves daddy and me. But I want mommy to love me more.” Jongup snapped at Jonghae’s fingers and he squealed, tucking under Jongup to snuggled against him. “Can you help me daddy?”

            “Nope. Because mommy was mine before. Mommy belongs to daddy.”

            His son growled and bit Jongup’s shirt. “Argh, and Jonghae is mommy’s. Dadddyyyy!” he squealed as Jongup picked him up and swung him in the air. His tiny feet kicked in the air and he laughed, his small hands holding on tightly to Jongup’s large ones.

            “How about we form an alliance? It’ll be you and me against mommy? Jonghae can belong to daddy and we can be the dancing duo and mommy will just be by herself? Because Jonghae loves his daddy doesn’t he?” Jongup rubbed noses with his son.

            The little boy laughed and nodded, clapping his hands. He laughed and pursed his lips into a kiss. “Appa, saranghae!” he squeaked.

            When his wife came home, she saw Jongup and Jonghae curled on the couch, cartoon blaring and she sighed. “Jongup, didn’t he not want to watch cartoons?”

            Jonghae opened one dark eye slowly and pushed his mother away. “Shh, go away. Daddy and I made a liance.”

            “Liance?” she raised an eyebrow.

            “An alliance, we’re now officially the dancing duo and we don’t need a woman in our lives,” Jongup responded sassily. Jonghae crossed his arms and nodded. She burst into laughter and kissed the two of them.

            “I love my Moon boys.”

 

So this one is complete and utter crack and fluff and weirdness XD

Requested by ishouldputmynamehere

I have finals next week so I may be taking a hiatus. I'm not sure yet, but this is just a head's up ^^