Himchan 2

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

“But I don’t wanna!” You looked over at your boyfriend who was slouching by the table and pouting. His eyes were looking at you and he had the saddest puppy look ever seen on mankind. His legs were kicked out under him beneath the table and he puffed out his cheeks.

            “It’s not that bad. Yeesh. I thought you loved kids.”

            He scowled. “I do, just not your brother’s.”

            You had agreed to take care of your brother’s very energetic and well-humored twins because he and his wife had to attend some lecture. You completely forgot about your date with Himchan and now were pleading with him to go with you. He didn’t mind that you forgot, but he sure minded the alternative you were offering.

            “Why not?”    

            “The last time I went over to help, they practically set my head on fire. Those twins are evil. The devil’s spawn you can call them. I’m not kidding. You know it! Your back ached for days afterwards.”

            As much as you hated to admit it, you knew it was true. The twins, Jaewon and Jaehyuk had taken too much effort to control. They had no sense of respect and always were running around and screaming. You winced as you remembered the last time when they had tried to push you off the stairs, eventually settling for pushing their dog on you.

            “Ha! I see the look of terror on your face! You’re remembering that time!” Himchan pointed at you and laughed. “Why are you such a pabo? Why did you agree to take care of them? It better not be for free!”

            You composed yourself. A promise was a promise and you were the kids’ aunt. “Kim Himchan, how about I make you a deal.”

            He leaned forward, interested. “Oh, and what offers are you making?” His eyes gleamed with the possibilities.

            You scoffed. “I’ll cook you all the dishes you want for a week. You can pick the menu. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, whatever you want to eat, whenever you want it.”

            He sank back into his chair and crossed his arms, his face once more turning into a whine. “Nope, sorry. Maybe the glutton method may work on Daehyun but I’m not interested. Sorry, dear.”

            “Can we just please go and take care of them? We can put a movie, a cartoon, anything! They’re leaving in an hour and we should have been there by now! Himchan, don’t make me go without you.”

            He grabbed your sleeve. “Noooo, you can’t abandon me. Himchannie will get bored. But he doesn’t wanna go take care of those brats.” He blinked and rocked back and forth. You sighed. His aegyo must have been killer when he was a child.

            “Himchan. A promise is a promise. We are grown adults. We are going to be able to handle two-”

            “Two little fuzzballs of terror who cause grownups to shy away in fright. Face it, yeobo, we can never do it.” Himchan finished for you.

            You glowered at him. Why must he be so negative all the time? You crossed his arms and waited for your answer. You glanced around the room, trying to find something to help you with your persuasion. But his mouth was set, like the little boy he can act like if you set his mind to it.

            “Okay,” you drawled. You leaned down over the table and was glad you wore such a loose shirt. You brought your face nearer to his and his dark eyes followed yours. You bit your bottom lip in what you hoped was a seductive manner. “How about I strike you another deal?”

            “Come at me.”

            “You help me take care of the twins, and tonight, you get to do anything you want. Whatever you want, Himchan, whatever you like, whatever you desire.”

            Like the troll he was, his answer was, “I would want to sleep after taking care of those kids. And sleep I shall be getting.”

            You jumped off the table, completely frustrated. “Ugh, I give up! I’ll see you when I get home.” You started for the door when you heard him call out after you.

            “Wait! Anything? So if I wanted to use, say, whipped cream and maybe some cuffs you would be fine with it?”

            You turned and saw that he had gotten up. Your mind raced. Anything to get him to agree. Anything. You nodded. “That was the deal, wasn’t it, Mr. Kim?”

            He grinned. “Let’s go.”

            “Uncle Himchan! Look at my airplane!” Himchan struggled to put Jaewon down when Jaehyuk zoomed down the stairs and rammed into Himchan’s behind. Your boyfriend winced and you tried to hold back laughter.

            Himchan’s eyebrows were now a ghastly orange and it was amusing to watch as Jaewon proceeded to smear handpaint all over his face. “Help me!” he mouthed to you. You stood by the door and shook your head. He snarled. “We’re adding in a blindfold too!”

            “Blindfold? Uncle Himchan wants a blindfold!”

            Jaewon acknowledged his brother and wrapped a suspicious looking rag around Himchan’s eyes and he sighed. His mouth formed into the pout you knew so well and you decided to spare him.

            You pulled the boys off of him and led them to the den. “Go watch cartoons. I think Spongebob is on!”

            “Spongebob!!”

            “What happened to our deal?” you asked when Himchan flopped himself onto the bed.

            He didn’t bother opening his eyes. “Tomorrow. Sneaky thing. Tiring me out.” You laughed to yourself and snuggled against him. Himchan was really the best you could ever ask for. 

 

fluffy Chan request 

TWO MORE DAYS FOR REQUESTS.

Keep them coming~

Daehyun and Jongup needed