Jongup 27

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You squealed and leaned away, trying not to let the oil hit your face. Jongup chuckled next to you and threw in the vegetables. The oil cackled and you jerked away. Cooking was such a bad idea. But when you saw Jongup expertly slicing the meat, you smiled. Maybe he wasn’t so bad.

            “Okay, so you’re in charge of the bunny food. I’ll make the manly meat,” he grinned and showed off his muscles. “These are the reasons why you will never beat me at anything.”

            You were adding the salt and glared at him. “I’m still better at tennis than you are!”

            Jongup chuckled and swept the meat into a separate pan, wincing slightly as the oil started to pop. You cringed away from him. “Ya, I’m right next to you! The oil is getting everywhere!”

            He took the utensil and started to flip the meat over and over, trying to perfect it. “Rare, medium or well done?”

            “Well done, unlike you, you cannibal. You like things rare.”

            He opened his mouth to show you the fangs in his mouth. “I’m sorry. Would you prefer Edward or Jacob? I can be a vampire or a werewolf, whatever you prefer, Bella.”

            You aimed a kick in his direction. “Okay, whatever you say, Jongup. But I still think I can beat you in tennis.”

            He lowered  the fire and started to make the soup. He placed the fire on low and you finished with the vegetables. You walked over to help with the soup. He gave you a little taste and you winced. “Men should not cook if they can’t.”

            He grinned evilly. “Women shouldn’t say they can do things they can’t.”

You rolled your eyes and slammed the lid over the pot before chasing him out into the living room.

            Jongup tackled you onto the floor and grabbed the better remote control. “I’m going to win this one!” he exclaimed. “Your arm is not better than mine, dear. Trust me.”

            You jumped up and waited for the screen to load. The tennis court showed up and you stood opposite Jongup, facing him. Your face contorted into one of concentration as you followed the path of the ball back and forth over the court.

            You ran a little, trying to hit the intense serves that he swerved over the net. The game continued until the two of you were beat and ready to collapse. At the end, Jongup had won and the two of you were sweaty. He pointed upstairs. “Shower?”

            You stuck your tongue out at him. “Not together, you bum!” You ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Twenty minutes later, you came down refreshed only to hear raised voices. You tiptoed downstairs and saw the next door neighbor.

            You cringed. The old lady always hated having such young neighbors because she saw the two of you as a disruption to the community. Even though everyone else loved you, she made it a point to find whatever fault she could.

            “I don’t know what shenanigans you children were up to but I could smell the smoke from here. This is disgusting. Why are you sweaty when you should be properly behaving in your own house?” She saw you. “Were you taking a shower?” Her nose sniffed. “What atrocious behavior were the two of you up to that you completely forgot about the stove in your kitchen?”

            Your eyes widened, completely forgetting the scandalous talk she had just spewed. “Jongup, our food!”

            Jongup grabbed your hand to make you stay. Your neighbor glared at you. “I could smell the smoke from my bedroom; it was so strong. I don’t want to know what you two were up to, but I took it upon myself to use the spare key given to me by your landlord and come in. I already took care of the mess. The food was all charcoaled and the soup no longer existed. It had all evaporated. If I hear that the two of you are getting into more trouble, one more time I’m going to raise a petition to get you kicked out!”

            She gave one more imperious sniff before walking back out. You sighed and Jongup closed the door. “What do we do?”

            He hugged you soothingly. “She’s just being a grump. We didn’t’ do anything wrong. How about we go out and buy some fast food? We haven’t really treated ourselves in a while. Come on,” he took your hand and slipped on his sunglasses.

            The two of you walked out and found your neighbor watching from behind her fence. Jongup waved and called out, “Ahjumma, what would you like for dinner? We’re going out to buy something and can bring something back for you.”

            The look on her face was priceless. She stared for a second before smiling a little bit. “Kimchi fried rice,” she called back.

            You laughed and squeezed Jongup’s hand. He really knew how to worm his way into people’s hearts. You went to a nearby fast food restaurant and Jongup held you by the waist as you examined the menu. He whispered nonsense into your ear as you tried to concentrate.

            “Ya,” you elbowed him. “You don’t want another old lady coming in and yelling at us, thinking we’re being inappropriate do you?”

            He chuckled and let you go. In the end, the two of you ordered burgers and the kimchi fried rice on the side. He held your hand as he led you back home. You knocked on your neighbor’s door and she opened it.       

            “Here you go,” you bowed respectfully and she grabbed your hand.

            “Just be more careful at home okay? Many things can go wrong if you’re not careful.” She paused then grinned, even a bit mischievously. “And use protection because that boyfriend of yours can get girls pregnant just by smiling. Tell him to wear a proper shirt next time you go in public. One of my friends just called saying she had a heart attack staring at his arms.” She winked at you and you giggled. Maybe she wasn’t so bad.

            When you caught back up to Jongup, he took your hand. “What’s so funny?”

            You shook your head. “Race you back home!”

            You tore yourself away from him and ran into the house. After the two of you finished eating and cleaning up, he followed you under the covers. Jongup took out a story book and pretended to read to you.

            You snuggled in next to him and felt the deep vibrations of his chest as he spoke. Soon you fell asleep and Jongup put the book away, smiling and kissing you on the forehead. He turned off the lights and held onto you as he too joined you in dreamland. 

 

Jongup plot requested

a dilemma...

KICK ME IF YOU WANNA

I’m probably the only one stupid enough to do LOL

I mean my feels?

XD

So my birthday is in 6 days, OMG COMMANDER J IS GETTING OLD

And I guess I’m going to write a Daehyun?

I DON’T KNOW.

 

image

 WRITING STORIES FOR HERSELF

 

BUT NO.

SO I’m so torn.

Can you guys tell me

1) if I should write it with me in it or still use you 

and

2) give me plot ideas? It’s going to be a little birthday themed but you guys should provide for me to plot ^-^

 

image

 

SO EMBARRASSED

I mean I can always not write it and be

 

image