Daehyun 30

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Pass the hot chocolate,” Daehyun asked you. You scowled at him and leaned across for the steaming mug. Your childhood friend nodded in thanks and the game continued.

            Youngjae said, “Okay, let’s continue. The bottle landed on you, Jongup. Truth or dare?”

            Jongup smiled. “Er, truth I suppose.”

            “Is it true that you never washed your silk boxers because you were scared that they would shrink in the wash?”

            The six of you clapped and laughed as Jongup turned red. “What in the world are you talking about? I don’t even have silk boxers!”

            Youngjae pretended to be serious. “Let’s pretend you do, then. Would you wash them?”
            Jongup tossed a popcorn at him. “You’re stupid. Move on! That was an invalid question.”

            You reached towards the center and spun the bottle. It landed directly next to you and Daehyun groaned. “Dare! Just dare me to do something. Your truth questions are horrible.”

            Jongup grinned. “It’s my turn to dare you. Hmm,” he thought. The other boys started whispering suggestions and you waited, knowing the end result would be hilarious either way. When Yongguk and Jongup came to a conclusion, they were grinning evilly.

            “Alright. Daehyun, you’re going to stand up, face the wall and dance to “y Back.” You have to do it well too or else we’ll have to make you dance in front of _______.”

            You turned red. “Hey! That’s not cool. Why am I a part of his dare?”

            Jongup smiled widely. “To give him motivation to do well the first time.”

            Daehyun groaned and stood up. He pointed a finger at Yongguk. “You will pay for this.”

            Zelo turned up the music from his iPod and Daehyun faced the wall. He started to his hips and move in an awkwardly y fashion. You laughed along with the rest of your friends. Daehyun looked ridiculous. He placed his hands on the top of his head and started to really get into the dance.

            You watched him in slight fascination. Who knew your best friend could have such a… well developed rear end. Zelo whispered, “Look at his thighs. Hyung has been working out.”

            You gave him a weird look and wondered why he would point that out to you of all people. Zelo stared back innocently and you narrowed your eyes.

            When the song ended, he dropped down next to you, flushed. You clapped. “Bravo! That was the single uniest thing ever,” Himchan said.

            Daehyun held up a rude gesture. “You get up there and try.” He spun the bottle and it landed on himself.

            There was a silence. “Okay, Daehyun. Truth or dare?”

            “I’m not going twice!” he exploded. “You can get someone else. Respin! We’re going to spin again.”

            Youngjae snatched the bottle away. “How about we do truth then?”

            He shook his head. “Nope. You guys are horrible.”

            “It’s not like we purposely pointed the bottle at you. Play by the rules, Dae. Truth. Is it true that you like someone?”

            He rolled his eyes but his cheeks were beginning to turn pink. Himchan leaned in, spying the kill. “Hmm? What is it Jung Daehyun? Do you like someone?”

            “Yeah, so what? I’m a guy. I’m allowed to like people.”

            Youngjae smirked. “Who is it?”

            Daehyun held his hands up. “This isn’t twenty questions people. Nope. I refuse to answer it.”

            “Killjoy!” they all screamed.

            You poked him. “Why not? Maybe we can help you get together! Is it Hyuna? Or is it Sulli? Come on, man. Give us some ideas.”

            “It’s none of your business who I like and I’d appreciate it if Youngjae stopped stabbing me with his toe. I’m not going to speak.”

            You remembered a method that used to work when you were young and decided this was an appropriate time to bring it back. You carefully climbed on top of him and sat on his lap. Angling your arms so he couldn’t retaliate, you started tickling him. “Speak, Daehyun or else I will never stop this torture.”

            He started squirming around and flailing about. But times had changed and he was much stronger than you now. He managed to lock your arms and he stuck his tongue out at you. “Give up, this won’t work anymore.”

            By now, the boys were hooting and clapping like crazy seals. “Do it, say it, Daehyun! It’s the perfect opportunity.”

            “You idiot, if you ever come to me whining again about this, I will never listen to you again!”

            The entire room exploded into chaos and you were lost. “What in blazes is going on?”

            He looked up at the ceiling. “Er, how about we leave it at this? They’ll eventually die down and we can enjoy our holiday break.”

            Youngjae tapped his forehead. “If you won’t say it, I will.”

            Daehyun looked terrified, then annoyed. “Fine, fine. You! Okay? I like you! Now if you will please get off of me, I need to go eat.”

            You giggled and grabbed his hand as the two of you stood up. You ran to get your coats and threw Daehyun’s at him. “We’ll make this our first date?”

            Daehyun looked dumbstruck as the rest of your friends clapped and cheered.

 

I should be updating again

requested by naisfreshx69