Himchan 19

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Hey, do you want to help me with my commercial?”

            Himchan looked up lazily from his place underneath the tree and shrugged. “Depends. Because I refuse to play the part of the disgruntled boyfriend like I did last time. Really. Roping me into filming a commercial for tampons, what were you thinking?”

            You grinned at him. “Oh, don’t be bitter. I rewarded you quite well afterwards.”

            He seemed to quiet at the reminder but still remained cautious. “This is only because I love you and want to see you ace college. What’s the topic this time?”

            “Eggs!”

            Himchan choked. “Why must everything have to be related to the female reproductive system? Is this your choice or is your teacher some whack old man with some weird ? Because I’m going to ban you from his class if that’s the case.”

            You pinched Himchan’s cheek. “Oh stop it, you. We had to choose from a hat. And it’s eggs as in the food you can eat.”

            He visibly relaxed. “Okay, what do you want me to do?”

            You closed your eyes and held up a finger for him to be quiet. You were having an epiphany and it was all thanks to him. You smiled and Himchan coughed uncomfortably. “I’m getting scared. Whenever you get this look, I always feel like you have a plot going on, and it involved me. Why?”

            You smirked and opened your eyes, staring at him, “Well, aren’t you smart?”

            Himchan gulped. “I agreed only because I want you to do well. Don’t you dare take advantage of this. If you star me as a ert or anything, I will kill you!”

            You took his hand and wiggled around. “Channie, don’t be a killjoy please? Just go with what I say? It’s called my creativity. You don’t want to be the one to stunt it do you?”

            He sighed. “Blackmail. You should be jailed for this gift.”

            You kissed him and his arms wrapped around you but you pulled away. “Uh uh, not so fast. I have to write the script.”

            You laughed and went over to your computer. You typed furiously and Himchan plopped on the grass next to you. You slammed the laptop screen closed. “Nope. You read when I tell you to. Which will be when we’re filming.”

            You worked on the plot for days and sketched out the designs you had in your head to show the editors. The others on your team approved and in a week, you brought the entire template to Himchan.

            “Look at your lines!”

            He took the paper from you cautiously and stared at it. He read quickly and you could see the emotions that went through his face. And none of them were negative. Until he reached the end. “Hey, what do you mean by ‘put on your pabo face?’ I do not have that sort of face.” Himchan looked offended.

            You giggled. “You know what to do, hon.”

            The two of you went into the studio and your cameraman gave you the okay. You walked onto the set and took a deep breath. “Something my mother always told me was, “_____-ah, you need to give a man a reason to marry you.” All my life, I’ve been thinking, what exactly did I have that would make a man want me? I pondered during college, after I got into graduate school, and now the answer has hit me. A man will marry me not for my sandwiches, but rather, for my eggs.”

            Your other partner walked in. “You know, if he married you for your eggs, you wouldn’t be able to use birth control. After all, your eggs need to be put into good use. And their only usage would be to be fertilized.”

            You looked horrified. “Not those eggs!” On cue, your assistant slid over a carton of eggs. You picked one up. “THESE eggs!”

            Your team hurriedly changed set and you guys moved into the kitchen. You were filmed flipping eggs, making them sunny-side up and making scrambled eggs. The cameras cut again and you smirked. This was Himchan’s turn.

            Himchan walked onto the set. “I married her for her eggs because eggs are good for you, and her eggs happen to be extra good. If you take a huge bite,” and he opened his mouth to place an entire spoonful into his mouth. “You’ll truly know how delicious eggs are.”

            Himchan then took off his shirt and pranced around, showing his muscles. “Eggs have excellent protein and will make you so strong, all the ladies will be chasing.” You pretended to pull on his ear and Himchan grimaced. “Oh, except I’m married. Sorry ladies!”

            When the cameraman called for a break, Himchan scowled. “Is this only going to your professor?”

            You shook your head. “Course not. We also have to present and be judged by our peers. If life were that easy, then I would be passing with flying colors.”

            He groaned. “So everyone gets to see me be stupid?”

            You frowned. “They get to see your abs too. Maybe I’ll cut that out.”

            “Okay, Himchan, you ready? This is the ending, so make it good!” the cameraman called. You kissed him for encouragement and went to watch.

            Himchan took two eggs from the cartoon and kissed them. “Love these eggs like you would love your wife’s eggs- both the anatomical and cooked ones.” He winked at the camera and grinned cheesily.

            “Cut! Very good. I will go and edit and tomorrow we can present!”

            You hugged Himchan. “You did great. You’re a natural born actor. See, this is why I date you. We’re drawn to each other. You act for me, I film you and voila, my work is done and you get to be satisfied knowing that you helped me.”

            “Seems like a one-sided benefit to me, you parasite,” he muttered.

            You pouted and launched yourself at Himchan. “I reward you well too.”

            “You haven’t yet,” he frowned before lighting up. “Let’s put those eggs of yours to good use.” He chuckled and caught your wrist before you could hit him. 

 

requested by yourtypicalkpoplover

sorry if it seems rambly

;; in a rush has three tests tomororw

peace ♥