Himchan 18

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You walked out of the dressing room and looked for your boyfriend. Where was he? He promised to be camped right in front, waiting. You frowned and cautiously tiptoed out of the hallway and looked around the rest of the store.

            Oh there he was. Of course. He was browsing through dresses. You facepalmed. It would be your luck that you ended up with a guy more feminine than yourself. “Pst, Himchan! I’m done changing!”

            He turned around and lit up. “Well, don’t you look quite the pretty picture.”

            You twirled for him. “Really? I mean is it a little poofy? I think the lace is a little too much. And what about the flower right here? It’s a little old fashioned, isn’t it?”

            He nodded. “Of course. I demand you change it.”

            Your mouth fell open. “You just said it was nice, though.”

            Himchan shrugged. “You look nice, but not the dress. So let’s go find you something classier, more sophisticated. We’re going to a dinner, but a ball.” You pouted and stared at his retreating back. This idiot.

            Himchan walked over to the rack he had been looking at and held up a tight black dress. “This one?”

            You scowled and shook your head. “Too ty.”

            He pursed his lips. “Hmm, you’re right. I don’t want people staring at my girlfriend’s body. Okay. I should just stuff you in a brown paper bag. That would be very unattractive. And only I would know the perfection underneath.”

            You glanced around and saw an elderly saleslady glaring at the two of you disapprovingly. You nudged him. “Himchan, do you mind keeping it down? The saleslady is displeased.”

            He shrugged and held up an electric blue mini dress. “This would show off your legs. What do you say?”

            You pushed his nose in. “Don’t be silly, Himchan. You were just complaining about not wanting me to show too much. You’re so seriously bipolar.”

            He laughed. The saleslady walked over. “Would you two wish to have my assistance?”

            Himchan stopped laughing and spoke seriously. “Yes. My girlfriend and I were invited to a pretty important dinner and we’d like to make sure she looks fantastic. It’s going to be with the president and we don’t want her leaving a poor impression. However, we will be with a bunch of younger couples, so she can still afford to not look like an eighty year old matron.” You stepped on his foot. How could he say all this with a straight face?

            The saleslady stared at him a while longer before taking out her walkie-talkie. “I believe I would have to direct you to the gown department in this case.”

            You shook your head. “No, it’s okay. We’ll just keep looking here.” When she walked off, you pinched him. “What was wrong with you?”

            He shrugged. “I didn’t like that she was judging. Who cares that I want to admire my girlfriend? Yeesh, she probably was one of the prude teenagers who never got anywhere.”

            You bumped your hip against his. “Be quiet and help me look.” Himchan suggested all sorts of dresses. He went from floor length to hot pink. You shook your head. “I don’t want to stand out.”

            He pushed you into one of the racks and brushed his lips across yours. His hands roamed your back. “But you already do. You’re going to be the prettiest one at the party.”

            You laughed into the kiss and pushed him off. “Stop! We’re in public, for goodness’ sakes. And I highly doubt this will be like those movies where you can pull me into the dressing room and do whatever you like to me. That lady is watching us like a hawk.”

            Himchan pouted. “Party pooper. Okay. Let’s go with elegant. How about we go for black? I’ll wear a white suit and we can-”

            “Look like a penguin couple. Why don’t you just wear black? It’ll be more stately and you look good in black.”

            Himchan sighed. “Okay. So we’ll go as the funeral couple.”

            You knocked your fist against his temple. “Don’t be silly. Everyone will be in black.”

            Himchan continued to rifle through the dresses. “How about this?” He held up a halter dress that had a low cut back and was long enough to hit midthigh. You nodded.

            “It looks fine. I think I can do this. With the heels you bought me and the necklace right?”

            He grinned. “This is perfect. Go try it on and come right out.”

            “Promise you’ll actually be camped out here?”

            He nodded. “Of course, I found the perfect dress.”

            You tried it on and examined yourself in the mirror. It actually looked nice. You smiled and shyly tucked your hair behind your ear. You walked out. Himchan smiled broadly at you. He walked up to you and slid his hands up the skirt. “Okay, now I’m thinking how long I can get you out of this dress,” he whispered as he nibbled on your ear.

            “Young man! This is a boutique, please!” you heard an indignant shout from behind you and you laughed. 

Requested by MusicChibi

REQUESTS ARE OPEN GUYS :D

I would prefer if you went to baponeshots.tumblr.com, but here is fine too. Don't PM me please. I rarely check my inbox... If you're shy, then you can tell me on my wall but I'd prefer if you did it in the comment box below.

I will be accepting a total of 90 requests to reach 120 since I still have 30 requests from when the inbox was closed.

Here are some rules.

I'm going to be stricter this time.

 

1. You have up to two requests. One can be , the other must be fluff. Double fluff is fine too.

2. I need to know person. You MUST tell me if you want it to be angst, or fluff. And optional is a picture or a plotline. Don't give me the whole story though, please. They also have to be two different people. 

3. If you're requesting, you must be a consistent reader. I should recognize your name and have seen your comments scattered throughout. I accepted too many requests from readers who never responded last time, and with the effort I put into these, that was a bit annoying.

4. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE. PLEASE DROP A COMMENT AFTER READING YOURS. I mean, it's not that difficult is it? ;; I work hard and I would like to know if I'm meeting your standards. Criticism is fine too. Just dont' bash.

5. I don't do OTPs. I'm sorry, especially not rated. Some people may not like them, so I won't do it. 

*If you're requesting for birthday or whatever, you must be someone whom I know and love. I love a lot of you so that wouldn't be hard. Just, give me some time in advance. I can't pull out a fic from nowhere... well maybe. But still XD

Without further ado, let's go!