Youngjae 23

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Life was unfair and this photo was exhibit A of how true that statement was. Who in the world was it that stated humans had to be different from other animals? It was the truth of the matter that male animals were generally better looking than females so why did humans have to be any different? Because it was most definitely not true.

            You angrily tapped your finger against the screen of your computer. “Screw you, Yoo Youngjae, and your stupid perfection. Why can’t you think of me for once?”

            There was an amused chuckle from behind you and you whirled around to see your boyfriend leaning against the doorway, smirking at you. “Is a certain KPop star getting on your nerves again?”

            You bared your teeth. He was so annoying even when he wasn’t trying to be. “Why are you so infuriating?”

            He shrugged and only smirked wider. “I figured you liked it. I figured that was the reason why you date me. I mean, isn’t a little bit of irritation good for your health?”

            “No! Why is it that every time I turn on the computer, I’m assaulted by proof of your perfection? I hate seeing your picture plastered all over and thinking, wow my boyfriend looks better than I do.”

            “You’re not bad looking yourself, if I do say so myself. There’s no comparison, love.”

            You stabbed the computer. “Look at this! You look like such a princess! What the hell is that? You’re not supposed to look like a princess! You should be manlier. Why is it that everyone had such a manly concept? Even Zelo looks like more of a man than you do! But you don’t even look girly. You just look really good.”

            Youngjae bowed. “Do I?”

            “Just don’t let it get to your head,” you warned him.

            He twirled around. “Yay! I look good, you said so!” You ran to tackle him but he caught you instead and tipped you over in a movie star style. You stared up at him as he came nearer. Unknowingly, your eyes fluttered close and your lips fell apart.

            “Ha! Not on your life, sweetheart. You just called me a princess. A princess isn’t supposed to do the kissing.” Youngjae let go of you and your mouth really fell open in disbelief this time.

            “Ya! You’re horrible.”

            He waggled his fingers at you from the doorway. “I know. I’ll see you.”

            You shook your head. What exactly was he up to?

            An hour later, Youngjae walked back in and you looked up at him. He was dressed in his costume. There was a veil covering his face and the look he was giving you was smoldering. “I’ll show you that I can be manly and still pull this off. Watch me.”

            He took out a microphone and plugged it into the speakers. He started to sing. You laughed out loud. He was singing a baby’s lullaby. Then he switched lyrics and started singing a song using the tune of the song from Disney’s Mulan. “Baby, you don’t need to worry. I really am a man. I know you sometimes doubt me, but I’m not Mulan.”

            You covered your face. His headpiece really was contradicting his words. Youngjae opened one smoky eye and stared at you. “Come dance with me.”

            He switched off the microphone and plugged in JYP’s ”Kiss.” You made your way towards him and took his veil in your hand. You whipped it away and he was left smirking at you. “I heard from somewhere that you liked this song.”

            You wiggled your eyebrows back at him. “Very much so.” He sang it in your ear as he took your hand in his and turned you around so your back was to him. He placed his hands on your hips and started to grind into you. You laughed. Youngjae really knew how to make things interesting.

            His husky voice sang the seductive song perfectly and you shivered a bit. His teeth nipped on your ear and you yelped. His hands were moving to places and suddenly the lights switched on.

            Daehyun walked in with his blanket and stared at the two of you in horror. Youngjae glared at him. “Yo, man, why the heck are you here?”

            He held his hands up and backed slowly out the front door. “Girlfriend kicked me out for the night. Didn’t realize I would be interrupting anything. Thought the two of you still haven’t gotten past first base yet. Sorry! I’ll crash at Jongup’s.”

            Youngjae punched the door after his best friend ran down the driveway. “Aish, ruined the moment.”

            You grabbed his hand. “Maybe not. You can always get it back by showing me how unlike a princess you can be.”

            Youngjae looked at you and a mischievous grin spread across his lips. “I like the way you think.” 

 

request for buingbuingpanda and naisfreshx69

Turned out I have bronchitis.

Feeling loads better now though~