Youngjae 1

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

“Hey guys, meet my girlfriend,” Youngjae laughed and slung an arm over your shoulder. You laughed and shrugged him off.

            “You’re so embarrassing. You don’t have to be so loud. They already know we’re dating.” You hissed at him.

            He pouted. “B-but, I like saying that. It has a nice feel to it. Meet my very y, very beautiful girlfriend.” He leaned in and puckered his lips for a kiss. His other members laughed and you turned red. You pushed him away.

            “Later.”

            He let go of you and seemed to look troubled. “Okay, okay. Whatever the princess says.” But despite the joking manner of his words, he didn’t sound like he was fine with it. In fact he seemed a bit hurt. To make things better, you hugged him.

            “I’ll see you later okay?”

            This brought a smile to his normally joking face and he winked. “Sure thing, jagi.”

            It wasn’t that you were ashamed of being his girlfriend. No way. Which girl would be stupid enough to be embarrassed of being with B.A.P.’s brainbox? It was the fact that he was so open with his affections and you were scared that people would judge you. You hated having to push him away but it was a bit too much every time he wanted to be coupley in public.

            You weren’t really sure he noticed but surely he must have figured how weird it was that the two of you don’t even hold hands while walking down the streets. You only hugged him in front of s and that was about it.

            s didn’t really help with the situation. The first of s to have a girlfriend, Youngjae had to ask permission to bring you to practice. They accepted you with open arms but you also had to endure their teasings. They were always asking you when the two of you would be married and Daehyun had once jokingly asked if Youngjae was a good kisser.

            That had made you turn red and he had apologized but Youngjae had grabbed you and tried to kiss you. It was nice that he had no qualms with being so affectionate with you but sometimes you couldn’t help but feel shy.

            After practice, he called you and the two of you agreed to meet at a nearby restaurant. You met him and he hugged you. “I’m a bit sweaty but I missed you anyway.” He grinned and you laughed.

            “Missed you too, Mr. Smelly.” He stuck out his tongue and eyed your hands. It seemed like he wanted to take it so you casually stuck it in your hoodie pocket and pointed at the menu. “You’re hungry right? Let’s go inside and drink some yummy soup. It’s getting colder.” You pushed open the door and the two of you walked in.

            He kept a hand hovering protectively on your waist as you navigated the crowded restaurant. When you passed by your classmates, they raised their eyebrows.

            “Oooh, look. It’s the love birds.” They winked at you and Youngjae laughed.

            “See? Even our classmates approve.” He bumped your hip and you waved meekly. “Okay, let’s go to our seats.” He put his hands on your waist and steered your playfully towards an empty booth.

            You broke free and pretended you were excited to sit first. “Beat you!” you smiled at him. He pouted.

            “I wanted to sit you down!” he poked your cheek. The kindly waitress came and you ordered the soup. When the steaming broth came, Youngjae picked up a spoon and blew on it to help the soup cool. “Open up,” he commanded.

            You did and you placed the now warmer liquid in your mouth. He proceeded to feed you, lavishing all his attention on you. He was kind and caring but you heard snickers and saw Zelo walk in with Jongup.

            Zelo blew kisses at you guys and Jongup wiggled his eyebrows. You immediately sat back and some soup fell from the spoon onto the table. Youngjae cleaned it up and looked at you. “Ignore them. It’s not like you’re not used to their antics anyway.”

            You shrugged. “They’re such kids.”

            He grinned. “Of course. They’re our maknae line, dear. Come on, let’s go. You have to start homework and so do I.” He grimaced.

            The two of you walked out and he walked next to you. The wind was chilly and for once you didn’t mind the contact. You leaned into him slightly and he placed his arm around you, taking this as an invitation to hold you. When he walked you to your house, he pretended to peer into the windows for your nosey little sister.

            “Okay, seems like Minjae isn’t home.” He leaned down and kissed you. His full lips against yours was soft but you pulled away quickly.

            “Aish, oppa.” You shuffled your feet. “You’re so public. What if someone sees?”

            A look crossed his face and you were suddenly afraid you went too far. He breathed in deeply. “You know what. Let’s just forget this okay? I’ll see you around. I need to be able to show my affection. I’m sorry. I’ll talk to you sometime.”

            It was so sudden. The breakup and the change in his demeanor and that was when you knew for sure that he had been tolerating it all along. He had noticed whenever you moved away, turned your cheek. He knew and you were foolish enough to believe you had tricked him. You were the stupid one.

            For days after, you waited for your phone to ring but nothing came. The sinking feeling came quickly and you knew that if you wanted to ever have a chance with Youngjae, you had to take the initiative, and so you did. You forced yourself to put all your insecurities behind you.

            You were the one with the amazing boyfriend. All the others who teased either meant it in good will or were just jealous. They shouldn’t make you forget about your priorities. You spent the entire weekend, cooking and baking. He always liked your cakes so you made one especially for him.

            You went out and bought a large teddy bear holding a hug with the words, “Hug Me.” Then you plucked up your courage and ignored the stares of people passing as you lugged the giant basket and the humongous bear to the TS building.

            They recognized you and let you in, the doorman even saying, “Hey! I haven’t seen you in a while. Surprising your boyfriend?”

            You got to their practice room and could hear the boys’ sneakers squeaking as they were practicing their dance. “Youngjae! Come on. Get your head into it.” You felt a spasm of pain. So he was hurting.

            You pushed open the doors and everyone stopped to look at you. When Himchan saw what you were carrying, he smiled and shot Youngjae a sly look. You almost lost your courage when you saw him sitting on the floor, looking as forlorn as you had felt the last few days.

            “Oppa,” you approached him. “I’m sorry.”

            You placed the basket down and the bear and then, taking a deep breath, you took his hand and tiptoed to kiss him. He was surprised at first but then freed his hands to wrap them around your waist and pulling you up closer to him.

            There were hoots and whistles and you turned around to find Daehyun filming you with his ever present camcorder. “Woohoo! Congrats to the happy couple.”

            You blushed and Youngjae whispered, “Thank you.” 

 

ATTENTION.

I will be closing requests by FRIDAY, 6:00 PM EST.

In the less than two weeks since I've started this I have gotten 50 requests and for that I'm grateful. But I want to catch up, so I'll be closing requests.

Everyone is allowed to have two requests.

Rules are:

1. 1. If you're requesting two, they must be two different peoeple.

2. If you're requesting two, one is rated, the other is not.

3. When I post your story, can you guys comment and tell me how I did? >< Thanks.

Thank you.

That is all.

HAPPY READING

-Commander J