Special - Jongup

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You squeaked and tried to roll away. “Ya, this is not cool! You do not try to wake me up by shoving smelling salts under my nose. Bad, Jongup!” you scolded your boyfriend and he laughed. He dropped the salts on the floor and trapped you in his arms.

            “Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthdaAAay,” he stopped abruptly and you laughed out loud.

            “Aren’t you a little old to be going through puberty? Your voice cracking is so funny.”

            Jongup stuck out his tongue at you. “I’ll just let Daehyun-Hyung sing it for you. Cause he’s Mr. Perfect when it comes to singing. Oh my,” he joked.

            You playfully pushed him off the bed and rolled into a ball. “Thank you for the song. Now leave me alone. I’m sleepy.”

            He patted your and shoved you around the soft mattress. “This is a convenient mode of transportation, you know. I’m just rolling you off onto the floor now.”

            You unfolded yourself and turned to glare at him. “You would not dare. Jongup, let me go!” You squealed as he picked you up and started swinging you around, heading towards the door.

            He smacked loud kisses on your forehead and you wrinkled your nose. “What does the birthday girl want to do today?” He smiled at you, completely indulgent. You pretended to be deep in thought.

            “Hmm, I want to sleep!”

            He looked crestfallen. “Hey, I want to spend the day with you, but you want to spend the day in bed.”

            You winked at him. “How about we spend the day in bed, together? Win, win!”

            He smirked. “Sounds like a good idea to me!” But you laughed and ducked under the table.

            “Don’t be silly, Jongup. Okay, give me a makeover! Channel your makeup artist’s talent and do my makeup for a day. That would be fun, wouldn’t it?”

            The look on his face begged to say otherwise. You giggled. He was never going to agree. Jongup hesitated and fidgeted. He looked down at the counter and randomly flipped a couple of eggs in the pan. You tapped your foot, waiting for his rejection.

You had to give him credit. He only looked at you and smirked. “Well, I suppose if you don’t’ mind looking like a clown after.”

            You stuck your tongue out, not believing him at all. “You’re just saying that! Come at me.”

            Jongup laughed. “You’re really eager for this. Is this some sort of thing girls do when they turn one year older?”

            You shook your head and ran upstairs to get the makeup kit. You plopped back down and placed it in front of him. “Really, we’re going out to eat later. So make me presentable.”

            Jongup pretended to his invisible goatee. “If you say so, princess. Let’s see. What shall we do? I can add a black circle over this eye and maybe a bruised cheek here.”

            You giggled. “You wouldn’t dare.”

            Jongup carefully opened the kit and took out foundation. He gently smeared it over your face and you couldn’t help smiling. “Hey! You want imperfections? No smiling! Let me focus!” He patted your cheek. You tilted your lips down and it was his turn to laugh. “You’re so silly.”

            Jongup carefully dipped the brush over the face powder and grinned. With a loud battle cry, he started attacking you with the brush. Powder flew everywhere and you tried to move away. He came back relentlessly, dabbing at your face with the brush. All the while he had the most innocent smile on his face and you couldn’t help fall in love with him again.

            “Does this tickle? Is this fluffy? Keke, there’s powder all over your nose,” he swabbed it away gently and placed the brush down. He grinned at you and picked up lip gloss. He leaned in close and kissed you instead. “Happy birthday, beautiful. You don’t need a makeover. Let’s go get your birthday lunch.” He stood up and held out his hand for you to take. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 4EVASONELF1509

I hope you have a good one baby ^^ 13 now? 

keke, unni loves you~

Happy Turkey Day to those who celebrate it ^^ 

VOTE It's ending soon XD