Daehyun 22 Part 2

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            The entire day, people walked in and commented on the good looking young man who stood outside the office waiting. You had to hand it to him. He was indeed persistent. You checked the time and chuckled. Maybe he wouldn’t be able to last the next two hours.

            You stood up and winced, trying not to put too much pressure on your foot. Daehyun was still walking up and down the hallways, texting away, but still resiliently waiting nonetheless. Once he stopped and looked up, and when he saw you looking, grinned widely. Darn, I need to stop looking at him. This is the third time!

            I know you’re interested, baby girl. I keep catching you looking at me. Daehyun chuckled to himself and checked the time. Four hours had passed and he was still waiting. Himchan and the others had grown impatient and left without him.

            “Yo, I’m telling you, you’re missing out. The beach would have so many more hot girls. Besides, this chick is making you wait six hours? Not worth it man.” That had been Himchan, His older friend had scolded him for wasting his time. But Daehyun had hope. She keeps looking out to see me.

            When the clock finally jumped to six, you started to slowly clear off your desk. You knew that you now had to face the inevitable. There was a back emergency staircase. Maybe if you left from there, you could be able to safely escape having to see him. Oh, I’m so clever. I make the boy wait six hours and now I ditch him. This should teach him a lesson to not chase after any random person in a skirt.

            You changed into your flats and clenched your jaw as you tried to walk. “I’ll be heading out this way,” you called to your colleagues. They gave you funny stares but you waved. “I’ll see you all tomorrow.”

            Daehyun checked his phone’s screen. The clock clicked to six and he immediately positioned himself in front of the office. Peering inside the glass windows, he could see that the workers were starting to pack up. He glanced at your desk and saw that it was empty. Impossible. Where is she? I didn’t see her come out. He craned his neck and saw that, indeed, you were gone.

            He scowled and was met with the curious looks of your colleagues. Somewhere from the corner of his eye, he saw a back door being pushed and he gasped. There was an ‘Emergency’ sign stated right above it. Clever. Really clever.

            You walked down the staircase and sighed in relief. Your ankle had been healing throughout the day and it didn’t hurt as much to walk. I’m really so clever. This creeper will never know what hit him. You hummed to yourself and pushed open the door to the lobby.

            “Going somewhere?”

            You screamed. Daehyun emerged from the shadows and you saw his handsome but displeased face glowering at you. You accidently placed too much weight on your foot and was starting to collapse when once more Daehyun caught you. His arms encircled your waist effortlessly. Your ears burned. How the heck, now this is super embarrassing. Please don’t point out that I-

            “Did you think you could avoid me by going out the emergency exit?” He sounded slightly disappointed but his face still carried a hint of humor. Does she dislike me that much? Maybe Himchan was right. She is a waste of time to pursue.

            “Ah, er, I had to, right, um, get something and I forgot you were going to, you know,” you were stammering now. Your mother had always warned you to not place yourself in such embarrassing situations. If only he can just look away. How does a greaseball have the puppy look mastered?

            Daehyun picked you up and allowed you to straighten yourself. “I’ll take you home.”

            You huffed. Oh, now he’s not even going to think of clever pickup lines. “No thanks. I got this.” You started hobbling away and he let out a low whistle. When you turned to glare at him, you saw him checking you out the same way as before. ert.

            He caught up to you and swung you in the air. “Don’t be dramatic. I’ll take you out to dinner first. But, I’m just letting you know. The next time we go out on a date, I wouldn’t mind admiring you from behind.” He ducked to avoid your arm. She’s simply adorable. He’s so irritatingly corny. 

 

A sequel because Cheoneunnie asked so nicely

I know it's a bit eh but I wasn't planning a sequel in the first place

I hope you still enjoy though ^^