Daehyun 22

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            I need to get to work soon. It is only the first week. First impressions are a must. You clacked down the sidewalk, cursing the high heels that were hindering you.

            Damn, life sure is boring when there are no girls to chase. How does Yongguk-hyung survive with a girlfriend? Daehyun sighed and stood next to his old time bro, waiting for the bus that never seemed to come.

            Holy cow, these group of boys need to move before you plow straight through them. Who the hell do they think they are, taking up so much space on the sidewalk? You scowled and tried to walk right in front of them to give them a hint.

            This bus is really- hot damn. Who is that y lady walking towards me?

            These bastards are still not moving. Maybe if I spread my arms wide enough.

            She’s coming right towards me. Oh damn. And she looks like she means business too. Why is she swinging her arms out like that? Does she have some sort of a complex? But damn, she’s so beautiful.

            You placed your hands on your hips and glared at them. One of the boys was busy talking on his cell phone and the other three just weren’t paying attention. A tall one was playing with his skateboard and one was staring at you. Wow, so this creep clearly knows I’m coming. Oh, he’s tapping his friend’s shoulder. Maybe he’s telling them to move aside. There is a God after all.

            I gotta show Hyung. Daehyun tapped Himchan’s shoulder. “Hey, hyung. No looking now but in approximately three seconds this hot chick is going to walk by.” Himchan’s head whipped to the side and Daehyun smacked his shoulder. “Wrong direction and I said no looking!”

            Thankfully the tall boy moved to one side and the two sharing music moved with him. That cleared a path for you and you decided to slow down and drop the fierce, angry lady pose. You started walking at a normal pace again.

            Oh, she’s getting closer. Look at me, please. I want to stare right into your eyes. Daehyun his lips and peered at the upcoming girl. She was smoking hot and he couldn’t tear his eyes away. She had a confident walk and the way she rocked those heels. He let out a low whistle.

            Okay. He did not just whistle. I’m going to walk ahead and pretend I didn’t notice anything. I’m going to just, okay. He did not just tilt his head my way. Look away, you pig. Look away.

            Holy cow. Daehyun could have sworn their eyes met for a brief second. In that glorious second, he managed to fall head over heels for her. How can someone be so perfect? How is it legal for someone to be able to hold that much electricity in one pair of eyes? And her eyes are so dreamy. Damn, those legs in that skirt. He managed to snap himself out of it and nudged Himchan.

            He tilted a head at the opposite direction where she was currently still hurrying away and smirked. “I would tap that.”

            You seethed inside. You had heard. That jerk didn’t even have the decency to keep his voice down. You raged inside and debated. Should you turn around, give him a lesson he will never forget, or should you just let it go? You had to get to work but you checked your watch. You have fifteen minutes. You definitely had five minutes to spare to teach this ert how to respect a girl.

            You turned around and glared at him. “Excuse me, can you possibly keep your disgusting, dirtier than the gutter thoughts to yourself? You should understand that when a girl walks your way, you have no right to look at her and think thoughts that are in any way, shape or form inappropriate.”

            This is my lucky day. The y chick is talking to me. Be still, my heart.  Daehyun smirked and bowed cockily. “Jung Daehyun at your service, my lady. Was there anything provoking about the way I was admiring your beauty?”

            You flushed. Impossible. Freaking impossible. Who flirted when they were confronted? You tried to remain as calm as possible and leveled him with an angry glare. “Excuse me, sir, I believe you misunderstood. I don’t particularly care what your name is. I just wish for you to keep your disgusting comments to yourself.”

            You were well aware that his other friends were listening now and a couple of them were smirking. You seethed and waited for his response. Daehyun shrugged. “I was just voicing my opinions out loud. I didn’t realize it was some sort of a crime.”

            You stomped your foot and promptly twisted your ankle. You bit your lip and Daehyun ran forward to keep you upright. The friend whom he had been leaning against also came up to you. “You alright, miss?” he asked.

            Your face burned. This was beyond embarrassing. You did not need him to be taking care of you. Daehyun waved his friend off. “I got her.” He took your hand gently in his and wrapped his other arm around your waist. “Where does the fair lady wish to go?” Darn, her hands are so soft and she smells really good. Too bad she’s injured and pissed off at me.

            You scowled. “Nowhere with you.” Ouch. Okay. Try again.

            “You were in a hurry before. I don’t think you can get there on your own now, so why don’t you let me assist you?”

            Up close, he was pretty good looking. No, I will not. Look away, now. “It’s only two blocks away. I can go by myself.”

            He looked at your ankle which was now hobbling painfully and shook his head. “I highly doubt it. Sorry honey. I think I’m going to have to you. Just tell me when to stop.” Just let me worm my way into your heart.

            I will not let you worm your way into my heart, you sneaky bastard. But you had to admit, his arm around your waist felt surprisingly authoritative and you felt protected. You let him walk you to the office building before tearing yourself away.

            “I don’t think so. You need help going upstairs.” Don’t leave me yet. Give me a chance to make a better impression.

            I really shouldn’t. “It’s on the third floor. I can take the elevator.”

            He got in with you and leaned you against his shoulder. “Okay. Let’s start over. I am Jung Daehyun and you would be?”

            Well, he did help me walk all this way. You gave him your name and he grinned. “Perfect. I guess I’ll be waiting for you. I’ll be right outside the door, so whenever your meeting ends, I can you wherever you like. Here’s my number. I will see you later.” He winked at you and pushed you into the office.

            You looked back at him once, slightly bewildered and he gave you a thumbs up. I’ll be here waiting, gorgeous. I guess this creeper will just have to wait until six. 

 

Daehyun request for st-arships. Here's something new that I wanted to try. Not sure if it succeeded but XD Enjoy.

I MAY not update tomorrow but we shall see ^^

Oh and because so many people requested when they weren't supposed to, I'm an entire month backed up. Sooo I won't be opening requests until December 10.