Daehyun 3

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

“Daehyun!” A tiny pipsqueak of a voice shouted.

            You stared at the three year old in your arms. “Excuse me? What did you call your father?”

            She smiled at you, pretty as a princess in her red dress and pink bow. “Daehyun,” she said again. You were about to correct her when she suddenly put out her arms and started screaming. “Daddy! Daddy!”

            Two hands came out to take her from you and she attacked the new arrival with kisses and a large hug. “Daddy is home!”

            Daehyun laughed and when your daughter calmed herself, he leaned forward to kiss you too. “Hey, babe. Has she been good this month?”
            She nodded, advocating for herself but you only raised your eyebrows. “The spoiled little princess has taken to calling you Daehyun.”

            He looked at her and she buried her face in his neck. Her small hands wrapped around him. “No,” her protest came out muffled. “I was just repeating mommy’s words.”

            Her indulging father chuckled. “Let’s get you home. It’s late and you have a play date tomorrow.”

            But when you got home, you found your daughter to be unmanageable. The excitement of seeing her father had set her off and she was a rocket of energy. “Jaylie! Stop running and come take a bath! I have bubbles,” you cajoled.

            “No!” she shrieked and ran into your bedroom where Daehyun was unpacking. “Daddy save me!”     

            He picked her up. “What’s up?”

            “Mommy wants to drown me and she’s using bubbles to lure me in!” You rolled your eyes when you heard. Where a three year old gets this vocabulary from, you had no idea.

            Your husband chuckled. “How about we go swimming? Daddy will read you a story while mommy swims with you okay?”

            This placated her and you dealt with her splashing while Daehyun read out loud. He sat on a chair behind you and his enveloped the two of you. You smiled to yourself as you scrubbed her. Jaylie and Daehyun were more than you had ever asked for.

            You wrapped your daughter in a towel and dried her before changing her into her bunny pajamas. She climbed into bed of her own accord and pulled the black and pink Kekemato doll towards her.

            “Daddy, tell me the story about Planet Mato, with all the action and pow-pows. How did Keke and his friends come to earth and are they still here?”

            You were tired so you were grateful Jaylie had Daehyun to distract her. You love your daughter but at three she was at the height of her energy and was starting to form endless questions. You rubbed your stomach slightly. It also didn’t help that you were carrying your second child.

            Daehyun told the story expressively, using the stuffed toys to illustrate. Jaylie’s dark eyes were huge as she watched her father paint pictures in her mind. When the story ended, she scrambled up and proceeded to jump on the bed.

            You groaned, knowing this habit. Your intelligent little monster knew that if she tried hard enough, she could get you to promise her extra cookie before bedtime. You now had to go through the ritual of bribery and persuasion. You moved from your post by the door and went to help. But like the pro he was, your husband didn’t need you.

            Daehyun picked her up mid-jump and swung her in the air. “Whee! If the little monkey wants to jump, she needs to learn to fly in the air too!” He zoomed her across the room and she squealed.

            After a few minutes, he tucked her back in. He pulled the covers up to her armpits and you took her hair out from the pigtails she wore. He kissed her on the cheek but she grabbed his hand.

            “Daddy do you have any more concerts?”

            “Mope. Daddy will be here for the next few months.”

            “Yay!” She nuzzled her face into his hand. “Daddy can you sing for me?”

            He chuckled and sang her lullabies. You placed your head on his shoulder and he hugged you as he sang. His hands your hair and you reveled in the moment. It was rare that he would be home, much less at ease and singing.

            Tiny snores told you that your little Jung angel has fallen asleep and you stood up, with Daehyun following. He flicked off the light switch and nudged you towards your shared room.

            He finished putting away his clothes while you sat on the bed, watching. He was still as handsome as he was when you had first dated and you admired his profile in the shadows. He saw you staring and grinned. “Like what you see?” He came forward and kissed you.

            You eased yourself onto your elbows as support and curled your hand around his neck. He broke away for a gasp of air and you stared at one another.

            “Gosh, I love you.” His eyes drank in your every feature and you craned forward to capture his lips again. He tasted sweet and warm and you on his bottom lip, savoring the fact that your husband was here again.

            He rolled over and helped you under the covers. He slid in next to you and reached out a hand to caress your cheek. “Do you have anything to tell me?”

            The way he asked it, voice filled with amusement and an unknown humor made you alert. “Do I?”

            He chuckled. “Just asking. It’s been a month since I’ve been back. A lot can change, you know.” His hands slipped to your stomach and you tapped him on the chest.

            “How’d you know?”

            “Know what? Know that Jaylie is going to be a big sister? Baby, I knew the moment I saw you.” You heard the laugh he was trying to keep contained.

            He swung you so you were on top of him, nestled between his legs. “Why are you so perfect? I must have done something good in my past life to deserve someone like you. My life is amazing.” Your eyes smarted at the heartfelt confession. It was times like this that made you not mind his busy schedule.

            The door to your room swung open and minimal light flooded in to show your daughter’s silhouette. She dragged her doll with her. “Mommy? Daddy? Matoki visited me and I’m scared. Can I sleep here tonight?”

            You chuckled and got out of bed. Jaylie ran into your arms and the three of you snuggled together. You heard Daehyun whisper into the darkness, “Correction. My life is perfect.” 

 

I LOVE DADDY FICS. ESPECIALLY OF MY BIAS. AKGHDAKGHAGJKLHA

Commander J plot

 

There are two weeks left of summer. I will be posting more when school starts but I would like to have the requests be sent in now so I can work on them and maybe not have them pile up too much.

So far I have:

4 Yongguk - 2 are daddy fics and the other two are either rated or semi rated

3 Himchan - one rated, one not

2 Daehyun

5 Youngjae - one daddy

1 Jongup

3 Zelo

Sooo feel free to request more please guys. Because if I close the request box, then it would be a while until you can request again and I would want everyone to get to read their stories earlier.

Commander J