Youngjae 20

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You could feel a creepy stare on your back. The feeling was uncomfortable and you didn’t want to turn to make the person uncomfortable. But the intensity of this gaze was giving you the shivers. But the stare was becoming more insistent and you honestly couldn’t stand it anymore. You turned around and saw that there was only your best friend behind you.

            Youngjae waved at you. He smiled innocently at you and you shrugged. Maybe you were just imagining things. After all, you were stuck in an empty auditorium, and maybe you were just being paranoid. You continued to squat down, tacking the pieces of the makeshift shelter together. Your skirt constantly rode up your legs and you regretted wearing this.

            “You know,” you began, “I really hate the entire production crew. They tell us at the last minute that we have to make this stupid set that honestly nobody will probably use in the musical eventually. And now I’m stuck hammering away at wood in a skirt because I had no idea how to dress appropriately for this. Ya, Youngjae?”

            You peered around for your friend and saw nobody. “Yoo Youngjae?” your voice was slowly rising in octaves as you tried not to panic. Maybe you were just not seeing him.

            Suddenly, “Oh, are you done with the hammer?” You nearly dropped it. Youngjae came up to you from behind the curtains and cocked his head. “You okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

            You swallowed. “Ani, I was just wondering where you were. You missed my rant!”

            His eyes went down to your skirt. “Your skirt needs to be fixed.” You glanced down and blushed, pulling out the hem of the clothing which had been tucked up when you were squatting.

            You huffed and went back to work. It was unnerving, not being able to talk to Youngjae. For once, he was keeping to himself. You focused on hammering and putting the pieces together before plopping down on stage.

            “How much longer do we have to do this?”

            He sat down next to you, dragging the huge mural he was supposed to be painting. “Wish I knew. Wow, your knees are red.” He reached out a hand to touch the now slightly swollen kneecap. You moved away.

            “Of course, genius. I was kneeling all day.”

            He shrugged. “Alright, I suppose so.” The two of you continued your work quietly and soon you got bored. You started to sigh and bent over to examine his mural.

            “What is this supposed to be?”

            “This is the backdrop scenery for like half the show, missy. You better appreciate it.” He nodded at your legs again. “Isn’t that skirt a little too short for the school standard?”

            You glanced down and he flicked you with his paintbrush. “You’re such a gullible little bear. Go back to work. I have a masterpiece to finish.”

            You scowled and vowed that the moment you were done, you were going to drop the hammer on his head. You knelt down again and continued. You found yourself twisting at odd angles, with your skirt pulling up every time you went on your tiptoes and tried to reach someplace far above your head.

            You would ask Youngjae but he was obviously going to be a jerk about it. You jumped, trying to knock the last nail into place. Your skirt flew up and you prayed that Youngjae wasn’t looking. He chuckled and you turned to scowl at him.

            His eyes were clearly on your legs and he was nodding in an approving fashion. You sneered and marched up to him. He met you with an amused look. “Why were you staring at my legs, you creep?”

            His grin turned into a full-fledged, upturned, smirk. “You have very nice legs. Why else?”

            You raised an arm to smack him and he dodged. “It was a compliment! Yeesh lady. What do you want from me?”

            “Were you staring at it the whole time?”

            He seemed highly amused. “‘Yoo Youngjae, where are you?’” he put on a falsetto and raised one eyebrow, perfecting the creeper stare. “Right behind you, staring at you.” 

Youngjae plot request

GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. It's just, overcame with feels and then Jewell unni called me.

I CANNOT. OKAY. MY HEART.

SO I'M SORRY. I'll try to double update today though! I'm sorry this one's so short. I'm really really tired. Will be back with better. I promise