Jongup 19

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Something was crawling up the side of your legs. It was hard to look and concentrate on the car in front of you, so you decided to ignore it. Okay. There was something brushing against your upper thigh.

            “Jongup?”

            “Hm?” your boyfriend next to you replied.

            “Can you stop it?” Finally, there was a red light. You stopped and looked at him. His hands were firmly in his lap.

            “Stop what? My tooth still sort of hurts. Wisdom teeth removal is painful,” he mumbled.

            You glared at him suspiciously and eyed the transmission suspiciously. Maybe you were brushing against that. Jongup smiled at you, as wide a smile as his pain could let him stretch. The light turned green and you continued driving. Once more, you felt something brush against your legs. Okay. You need to start losing weight. This was ridiculous. You never touched the transmission before. You shifted further to the left.

            Luckily, the rest of the ride was safe. You got out of the car and Jongup followed. He took your hand and he guided him up the stairs. “Tell me if you get dizzy. You were knocked out for quite a while.”

            He squeezed your hand and you led him into the house. Jongup patted the couch. “Sit next to me,” he begged. You glanced at the huge stack of paperwork you had to do and sighed.

            “I have work to do.”

            He insisted, patting the enticing empty spot next to him again. “You can work here,” he spoke with a slight lisp.

            You gave in. He was too adorable. You went in and grabbed water for the two of you and took your work with you. Jongup snuggled his head on your shoulder. It was distracting. His scent was everywhere and you could feel his breath tickling your hair.

            “Jongup?” But he was quiet and you twisted to look at him. His eyes were closed, clearly asleep.

            You shrugged and shifted so the two of you could be more comfortable. Jongup slung an arm around your waist. You continued to grade the essays. Every once in a while, he would make a tiny puppy noise and you would smile. He was so adorable.

            You kept reading, your eyebrows furrowing every time you read a particularly heart-wrenching grammatical mistake. You slashed out words, added in sentence structure fixes and changed diction. Your eyes were starting to get blurry and you started to doze off. Sometime later, you felt someone gently your back.

            You opened your eyes and saw Jongup smiling at you. “Wake up. It’s only six. You promised me you’ll keep grading until eight. Two more hours left.”

            You stared at the huge pile waiting for you and cross your eyes. “Aish. Okay. But I’m bored.”

            He only laughed and winked at you. You started to grade again when you felt something move across your waist. You stared at Jongup’s fingers as they trailed down your legs and cupped your knee.

            “So it was you!” You turned to him and narrowed your eyes.

            Jongup let his hands fall back to his sides and looked at you innocently. “What was me?”

            “On the car. You were the mysterious object touching me. I recognize how it felt!”

            Jongup started to crack up. He couldn’t control the smile that was making its way up to his eyes. His shoulders raised slightly as he hunched in on himself. Then he put up his hand and waved at you.

            “Guilty as charged.”

            You shot daggers at him for a few seconds before sticking your tongue out. “You’re not allowed to be so adorable.”

            He only grinned wider and put up a victory sign. “Just trying to alleviate your boredom.”

            You glanced at the pile of papers and then at him. “How about we go upstairs and do it another way?” You laughed as Jongup chased you up the stairs.

 

plot requested

sorry not long, it was hard to work with it and I have a fever D: