Jongup 18

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Sometimes when you really love someone, it’s better to let them go. Other times, when it comes to love, you should write love on their hands and show them you meant it. Jongup smiled to himself and went through the entire plan he had running through in his mind.

            For one of the few times in his career, he was excited to do a photoshoot. His girlfriend was the head photographer and the theme was going to be a combination of cute and fierce. The two of them had been rocky for some time as his schedule conflicted often with hers. The last time he saw her, she had left, crying a bit, telling him that he didn’t show her enough affection and love.

            The accusation had gotten the wheels in Jongup’s brain turning and he decided the best way to make it up to her was to show her how much he loved her. Because he did. He had loved her the first time he saw her flying down the stairs because she was rushing to go to math class. Math class of all things. Jongup had been amused and went over to help her up.

            Her embarrassment when he pointed out gently that her skirt had ridden up was endearing and he had promised then to protect her from such humiliation. He hadn’t found the guts to ask her out until six months later when she had told him that she liked him. It almost always had been she who had initiated anything in their relationship.

            He sighed. She was right. It was time for him to put in the effort. Jongup skipped, completely excited and nearly dropped the precious bundles in his arms. When he arrived at the site, s were already goofing around.

            “Jonguppie, you brought food?” Daehyun ran to him.

            Jongup twisted and protectively covered the bag. “Ani, it’s not for you.” His hyung pouted and Jongup lowered his voice, trusting . “It’s so she can forgive me,” he nodded his head to where she was walking around, examining the cameras. Daehyun’s eyes widened in understanding and he nodded.

            “Good luck.” Himchan ruffled his hair and Jongup went to change.

            The first step of the plan was to make sure that he went last. He had asked Youngjae-hyung to help him because he knew that of everyone, he would be the one to help him the best. Youngjae poked her in the shoulder and led her out before she could see Jongup.

            Jongup searched through the bag and found rose filmed lenses. He went over to the camera that she would be looking through and slipped it in. He attached a stick note that said, Because love makes you look at things through a rose filter.

            The other members were helping him replace all the lenses as well. “You know, it’s not fair that your pictures would turn out the best,” Himchan was pretending to complain. “She was a bit impatient when she did ours.”

            Jongup then set up a mini buffet for her. Under every one of her plates, he attached a little saying the two of them had. He had also managed to frame pictures she had taken of the two of them, masterpieces that she had timed and planned perfectly.

            “If this doesn’t show her how much you love her, I don’t know what else will,” Yongguk commented. Jongup placed a particularly large picture of her sitting in front of a pond that he had taken himself.

            He reached into his bag and took out rose petals, strewing them across the floor. Himchan ran around spraying the air with a misty perfume. “I wonder how long Youngjae can keep her distracted.” Jongup glanced at the clock. “He said that he would give me thirty minutes. Remember, I have to find a way to hide before she comes in.”

            Zelo artfully placed teddy bears around the set, transforming it into a cuter setting for her theme. There was one of Dadamato and Jongup had placed a picture of her cut in a heart over the stuffed bunny’s chest. The background changed to a light green to represent Jongup.

            Youngjae’s voice grew louder and they knew they had to disperse. The members slipped out through the door, pretending that the room had magically transformed itself. It wasn’t going to fool her, but Jongup didn’t want her knowing who had done it before he revealed himself.

            He went into the makeup room and dressed into the clothes they had worn for Power promotions. The makeup artist drew a skull on his neck and he requested something else from her. “Noona, can you please draw a heart on my hand and also a fluffy rabbit. Here’s the design. Can I also have puffy clouds and whatnot on my other hand?”

            The artist had given him a strange look but Jongup smiled at her. “Please?” It pleased him to see that she drew it exactly how he had imagined it to look like. Jongup smiled. She had always drawn hearts on Jongup’s hands but had stopped because of his promotions. It was deemed inappropriate for a warrior to have hearts on his hands.

            She also had designed the fluffier, chubby bunny when she heard about their concept as a group. But naturally, those were never used. But Jongup wanted to show her that he remembered and that their past was still important to him.

            When the makeup and drawings were done, he walked into the photo room. She still hadn’t returned and he walked to the shooting area. He crouched down and held his hands out with the designs showing, sitting perfectly still, waiting for her to come back.

            When she entered the room, she didn’t notice Jongup sitting there and looked around irritably. “Where is he? Himchan-oppa, have you seen Jongup?” Himchan pretended to look and nodded in his direction.

            “I think your subject is already ready to go,” he remarked. She jumped a bit and Jongup gave her his most winsome smile. She smiled back tentatively and walked to the cameras.

            She leaned in, ready to focus and moved back again. Jongup laughed to himself. She finally noticed the note and read it to herself. Her eyes narrowed and she stared at Jongup. He kept a straight face, only looking straight at her. A tiny smile formed on her lips and she went back to her camera.

            She zoomed in on his hands, as they were prominently sticking out from him and saw the design. Her heart caught in . “Jonguppie,” she whispered.

            He stood up and stretched his arms out. She ran into them and he whirled her around, letting her face Dadamato and the buffet he had set up for her. “I do love you. It just takes me a while to show you.”

            She buried her face in his shoulder and squeezed him tight. “Your pictures are always colored rose because it’s how the light I see you in.” 

 

Jongup request by beingalazyass

I don't know how this turned out... But I love the picture