B.A.P

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Nine months. The six members looked around the round table and couldn’t help but smile. It’s been a long journey and they could hardly believe that nine months ago, they had released Warrior. So much has changed, and yet, so little. For one, they were back to being what the fans had called, “Blonde Asian People.”

            Yongguk could feel tears scratch the back of his throat. “Gah, I always get emotional when we talk about how far we’ve come,” he admitted. There was no use fooling s. The boys all knew what a big softie Yongguk really was in real life.

            Himchan leaned his head on the leader’s shoulder and smiled. “We’re also holding the first Baby Day! That would be fun, to meet our friends.”

            The leader wiped his eyes and looked at all the members, staring at him. “We’ve come a long way. We’ve gone through the tough, the powerful concepts and here’s our cute side. Next time, we’re going right back. This is a continuation and we’ll be different every single time. Remember, we always have to go back to our main mission.”

            “To conquer earth?” Zelo quipped.

            Youngjae hit the maknae on the head. “No, silly. To find our energy source, the love of Babys everywhere.”

            The boys stood up and put their hands together in the middle of the circle. “Here’s to B.A.P. We are the best, absolute, perfect!”

            “Aja, aja, victory!” Jongup added at the end and Himchan affectionately punched him.

            They held the party successfully. They planned multiple games and was glad to have people celebrate. There was an announcement of a surprise and three fans walked out from backstage, rolling a huge three stacked cake.

            Daehyun’s mouth dropped open. “Cake for us? But I thought it was Baby’s day?”

            The entire stadium seemed to fill with laughter and as one they responded, “Baby Day is B.A.P day. Best, absolute, perfect!” Then they went into their fanchant. Zelo and Jongup waved their microphones in the air, mouthing the words as well.

            “Aw, darn, I’m going to cry,” Yongguk whispered. Daehyun nodded and wiped his nose briefly with the back of his hand. The boys waved and bowed as one. One of the fans presented them with the knife and the six huddled together.

            One cue, they closed their eyes and made their own separate wishes. “Ready?” They nodded and the two blew out the candles. The audience exploded into applause and the boys picked up their microphones. The music came on and they started singing their new song, Happy Birthday.

Listen babe,

I’ll dedicate this song for you.

A happy you, who is next to me

I waited until today, your birthday

            It was a shock to hear the fans singing along. In only three days, they had memorized all the words. Green lightsticks waved in the air and flashing matokis blinked in the darkness. A faint glow of green permeated the entire stadium.

Happy Birthday to you

My beautiful love

Baby, only for you

Because you’re here I’m happy

Happy birthday to you

Just like today, forever

Baby, only for you

We’re going to be together

            When the song ended, Daehyun was sniffling and Youngjae turned to cover his face. In the crowd, tiny sniffles could be heard and some fans sobbed out loud, completely unashamed of their feelings.

            The ceremony ended and everyone bowed. “Thank you, Babys. Please support Hajima and we will be back to show you more sides of us. Thank you!” The six members bowed, their blonde heads lined in unison to show their strength, their teamwork.

            And all over the world, Babys sigh and nod, knowing that they were as one with one of the best Korean groups out there. ♥

In celebration of B.A.P's nine month anniversary

In celebration of the first Baby Day

In celebration of my 100th fic

Let's keep going, shall we, B.A.P?

 

You are always the 

BEST

ABSOLUTE

PERFECT

tumblr_m9khx6ULeL1re6bq0o1_500.png

This isn't a force. But I honestly think B.A.P deserves Best New Artist. Let's show them our love and keep voting okay? http://mama.interest.me/poll