Youngjae 15

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Life was about to get complicated. You sighed and tried to think of the best way to break this to your boyfriend once he came home. You would be a delusional idiot if you thought that he would accept the news happily. Nobody wanted to be saddled with unwanted baggage, especially since you just recently had this discussion.

            You laughed and peered down at your stomach critically, trying to see the nonexistent bump. You sighed. If only you had decided to use protection that one time. No, wait. Maybe those two, three times. It didn’t matter. What was done was done.

            You dropped your head into your hands. Everything was such a mess. You groaned. Youngjae was the best thing to happen to you and now here you were, foolishly throwing it away. It was all because of carelessness. The irony of it was you were just thinking about having children as well.

            “Youngjae, do you ever want to have kids?”

            He had looked up from his newspaper and shrugged. “I mean, I think children are a necessity in life. Progeny, passing on the line and all that, you know. Why?”

            “Ah, nothing. My sister and I were just talking about what would happen if we became parents. I was curious to see how you felt about being a father.”

            “I mean I expect to be one eventually. It would be a fun prospect.”

            You had nodded, thinking it was all good. As long as you knew you were going to have children in the future, you had no problem. Except, who knew the future would be three weeks from then?

            You groaned out loud. “I can’t’ do this.” You threw the pink striped tester into the waste bin and walked out. Maybe if you went on a walk to clear your head, everything would be better. You walked the entire block and back. What if Youngjae really didn’t’ want to keep it? You bit your nails, a habit that you had abhorred before but now found extremely useful.

            If Youngjae didn’t want the baby, how would you react? You knew that while you were panicking now, you would eventually want to keep the child. You loved this connection to him but if he didn’t want it, would that mean your relationship would fall apart? Ugh, complicated decisions.

            You knew your parents would be against abortion but you didn’t want to suffer nine months just to give the baby up for adoption. You wanted to bang your head against the light post. What did you do wrong in your past life to have to make such a difficult decision? If it comes down to Youngjae or the kid, you knew that you would have to leave Youngjae, and that hurt.

            You clenched your teeth together and decided to keep walking. Maybe the calm riverside may help you clear your thoughts. You shook your head, ignoring the stares of people staring at you mutter to yourself. You reached the railings and tapped your nails against the metal. How would you break it to him?

            Youngjae let himself in quietly. He looked around and saw several lights on but nobody was home. This worried him and he started searching everywhere. He called your phone but heard the ringtone come from the bedroom. Youngjae ran in and saw the bathroom lights on. Maybe you were in there.

            He knocked on the door but pushed in to find nothing. This was strange. Where could you have possibly gone without a note? A box had fallen on the ground, next to the garbage can. Youngjae bent down to pick it up and furrowed his eyebrows.

            “Ten Minute Tester?” he read out loud. He flipped the box over and saw that it was what he had suspected. It was a pregnancy tester. His heart began to skip at a rapid interval. What could be the meaning of this? You had suspected that you were pregnant? Was this what had brought on the questions?

            He tried to recall his answers and groaned. He didn’t remember if he was encouraging or not. Where could you have gone? He panicked but decided that you must have gone out to spread the good news. Youngjae slipped on his jacket and walked out of the house. He started towards the river, wanting to clear his head when he saw a familiar figure standing by the railings.

            He peered at your face to ensure that it was indeed you. He ducked into a nearby shop but when he walked back out, you were no longer there. He nearly had a heart attack and ran down the pier, calling your name, trying not to drop the object in his hand.

            He saw you up ahead and sighed in relief. You were once more leaning against the railing and looked so unhappy. Youngjae crept up behind you and slipped his arm around your waist. You jumped and landed against his chest. He slid the bouquet of roses in front of you and you gasped.

            You turned around to see Youngjae smiling at you. “Congratulations to our baby, love.” Your mouth dropped open and Youngjae grinned, his apple cheeks prominent. “Did you think I would have not accepted our baby?” He didn’t let you respond and leaned in to press his lips softly against yours. “Anything that’s ours I will always find precious.” 

 

Youngjae finding out you're pregnant request by chocolat3milk

enjoy dear

GAH YOUNGJAE I LOVE HIM IN THAT VIDEO