8.

We're Married!

Before you read this, please read the previous chapter because I've changed it up a bit and added a few more scenes and there are more convos and it's longer! 

"Annyeong, Byeolie!" Yun grinned, holding up plastic bags as the members of EXO bowed. 

You were taken aback, and you turned to Baekhyun, asking for an explanation. He shrugged, smiled and then bowed his head. "We are here because apparently you were sick. Are you still sick? Anyways, at first I wanted to go, and then they wanted to tag along." Yun pointed to the members of EXO who was now grinning at you. 

"So, can we come in?" She asked, giving you a huge grin, "We brought food." 

You looked behind you for a bit when you heard cries, and then scratched your head,"Uh, just a second." 

"Aunt Byeol!" Daniel cried when he saw you. You picked him up from his seat and washed his hands, placing his bowl in the sink. "Hee Young and Rheana and Aunt Hana was bewing meen to me!

​You shushed him, "It's okay." Turning to the three giggling girls, you glared at each and every one of them, "I'm watching you three.

"Oh, who was it, Aunt Byeol?" Rheana asked. "I wanna see!" Hee Young jumped off her seat,and held out her hand for you to take. You slipped your hand in hers and walked back to the door. 

"Okay, now you guys can come in." You told them, creaking the door open with your left hand as the right was occupied by Daniel.

"I didn't know you had children." Yun said, eyes wide. "And he is adorable!" She squealed. 

​You rolled your eyes, "Come in before I change my mind." They came in and closed the door behind them.

​A gasp left Hee Young's lips, "I know you guys! You're those boys Aunt Hana and Rheana scream over! You're....EXO?

"She speaks English? Wow, she's younger than me and she's fluent in English." Yun sighed, "Why can't I be you?" 

​The members of EXO looked confused (except for Kris who's fluent in English, who my I add, was smirking) but upon hearing their band name being mentioned they nodded and their grins grew. "Aunt Byeol, who- Oh my god." Rheana stopped when she saw the boys. 

"Aunt Byeol? How come you have EXO in your living room?" She asked, her head slowly turning to you. "Aunt Hana?" She squeaked. 

"Yeah- Oh my goodness." Her hand went to , slapping it. 

"You didn't tell me-" Before she could finish her sentence, you cut her off, "I was about to when somebody cut me off."

"I can not believe this. I can not. And I will not. How come?" Hana said, shaking her head, nearing you and the boys with eyes still locked at the spot where they were standing.

"I work with them, you dummy." You answered. 

"They're speechless. It's cute." Yun giggled.  

And at that moment, Daniel chose to squirm in your arms, wanting attention. "Aunt Byeol!"

"Yes, Daniel? Just quiet down for a minute and we can watch Spongebob later together, okay?" You said, patting his head with your other hand.

He nodded, "Yay!" 

"Well make yourself at home. They did." You smiled at the members of EXO and then pointing to the girls, "I just need to put him down, he's heavy.

​He pouted and crossed his arms against his chest, "I am not heavy!

They sat down and you could feel Baekhyun's eyes on you. And now his were asking for an explanation. 'Later.' You mouthed to him. He nodded and smiled. 

"Aunt Byeol, They are so perfect." Rheana sighed, "Luhan is dreamy.

"Baekhyun. I wanna hug him." Hana said, biting her lips and undressed Baekhyun with the look she was giving him. 

​You sat Daniel down in front of TV and turned to Yun, "So? Now you're here, mind explaining how you know where I live?" 

Yun shrugged, "For me to know and for you to find out." 

"That's creepy, bro." You mumbled. "Now what are we gonna do?" 

"I dunno." Yun replied, pursing her lips.