4.

We're Married!

You sighed heavenly when you smelt the scent of coffee and something else - something sweet. You opened your eyes and you were in bed, still under the thick cover, comfortable. The smell got you questioning yourself, 'If I'm still in bed, then who can that be?' 

You instantly sat up, eyes wide. Weird, you swore you did the same thing yesterday. 

​'Maybe it's a thief. Or worst a murderer!' ​You stood up, grabbing a baseball bat that always was handy whenever you were mad at Baekhyun and at times like these. Not that this has happened before. You tiptoed across the room and silently opened your bedroom door. 

'But if it's a murderer, why is he making coffee?' You mused to yourself, the bat still in tight grip.

'Maybe he's making himself comfortable before he kills you?' You asked the question, yet you gave yourself an answer. Lord, you were funny. You chuckled to yourself. 

You arrived to the kitchen, only to find your husband before the stove, frying something. He turned around when he heard you and chuckled at the bat in your hands. "Again with the bat?" He raised an eyebrow, fighting the smile that was threatening to appear. 

"You know you should be used to this." He told you, turning around and plating the thing he was frying. It was one of the rare mornings when he'd come and cook you breakfast. After that he'd listen to you drown on about your work while you eat the breakfast he makes you and then he'd sit with you in front of the TV and stare at you a while before turning the TV on. On occasions, he'd bring food or take you for a walk in the apartment's huge, maze-like garden. After that he'd leave after practically making out with you but only for like a few seconds and then leave you, wanting more.

"Well it's not always you do this." You told him. And suddenly everything was silent. Even the goddamn fridge that is always noisy and always annoys the hell out of you, you decide to have breakfast in the small living room, decides to be quiet. 

"I'm sorry, I made it awkward." You mumbled, sitting on one of the empty seats of the dining table. He shook his head and mumbled a quiet reply before sitting down in front of you, "It's okay. Why don't you eat?" 

You nodded and grinned, trying to push the awkwardness behind you, "What did you make for me?" 

"Pancakes. That I learned how to make only recently." He chuckled, "Sorry if it tastes bad. Still not a professional." 

You shrugged and took a bite, chewing it slowly. It was actually pretty good, compared to the rest that he has tried to make for you. You gave him a thumbs up, smiling. And he chuckled. 

After finishing up the pancake and chugging gown the bitter-sweet coffee that he made, you both retreated to the living room. Your living room was plain, only the sofa and the TV making you want to stay there. There was a few small tables and decorations but that was as far as it went. He made himself comfortable on the sofa, feet stretched out while he laid down, leaving no room for you. 

You pouted and crossed your arms against your chest. He rolled his eyes and pulled you down so you were beside him, with your back facing him instead of your face. You the TV, and tried to look for something interesting to watch. 

The whole while he was there, you never tried to strike up a conversation and you didn't need to. Words were exchanged through the way you moved. It was like he knew what you were thinking or what you wanted to do or what you wanted him to do. He was your perfect match, your soul mate. He understood you in a way no one other than him can and you did, him. Even if there was a huge crowd, you'd somehow found your way to him with ease. You gravitated towards him. 

You were so glad you were his and he was yours and you were certain, he was too. 


Can you guys recommend me somewhere for me to request a poster? There's so many out there and I thought maybe my subscribers know any good ones. Thank you so much to who commented and subscribed. I appreciate it! 

Meanwhile, I found a makeshift background. How do you like it? What are your thoughts of it? Or would you prefer Baekhyun's face? It was cute that's why I used it. lol. Comment!