3.

We're Married!

-third person-

When Baekhyun saw his wife, rushing into the same room he was in, certainly was the high point of his day. You looked gorgeous even when you were angry. You looked gorgeous practically in any and every way. To him, you were his everything and nothing or no one could ever change that. 

And seeing you touching Kris, even though it was not on purpose and your fingers barely grazed his skin or any part of him, somehow made his blood boil. He was angry but he had to keep it inside. Seeing you smile and talk to him made him angrier. Seeing you with him pissed him off in every single way a person can.  

He would divert his gaze away, trying to ignore what was happening between you and the leader, but he would find himself watching you. His eyes narrowed every once in a while and if one of the members were talking to him, he'd simply huff and ignore him. He was so grumpy and pissed and every single feeling that was synonym to the word "mad" and "angry".

He watched her smile at him and him smiling back. He prayed that he would have the self control until tonight where he would have her all to himself. 

"I'm done." Eun Byeol muttered to her friend, who was also their stylist whom Baekhyun was thanking so much mentally. She grinned at her and thanked Eun Byeol before pointing towards the youngest member of EXO-M, "Now go help me help him."

She rolled her eyes but nodded and helped dressed him up. Her eyes would meet Baekhyun's a few times and she always would summon a sweet smile to her lips. That was until she saw him pouting and that smile turned around into a frown. Her friend was currently helping Kai with his clothes until she went up to her and whispered into her ear. 

She looked confused but nodded anyway. 

-your point of view-

"Do you mind if we switched?" You whispered into your friend's ear. She looked confused but nodded. You grinned at her and went up to your husband after Yun told you what to do. 

"You know you shouldn't pout." You mumbled, running your fingers through the soft fabric of the shirt your husband was wearing. "And why not?" He asked, a pout still clear on his face.

You shook your head, "It's too cute it makes me want to glomp you." You mumbled. You had to keep quiet, otherwise everyone would listen and find out. You tried your hardest not to squeal when he pursed his lips and then grinned. 

"Is that a good thing?" He asked, grinning. You nodded, "Yes, it is a good thing."

"Were you jealous?" You asked, after a few moments of silence, running your finger through the fabric over and over again, even after you found out it was perfect already. You wanted the moment to last as long as possible. "Yeah." He answered quietly. 

You giggled which made Yun turn her heard towards you, "Okay, honest much?" 

"You're mine." He mumbled beside your ear before sitting back down, leaving you standing alone shocked.


Something told from your point of view will probably have Bacon's picture and anyone else will probably have 'your' picture. This is me too lazy to edit a picture so you get a picture of you only. That is until I get a poster....I dunno if I am planning on getting one though. Too lazy. lol. 

Kinda short, sorry. I wanted so badly to post this so I did. Comment and if you have any questions or suggestions, leace them as a comment. Oh, and don't forget to tell and/or share this story with your family or friends or cousins or even a stranger. lol. Thank you in advance!