sixteen - meetings and partings.

We're Married!

I kinda like writing in Eun Byeol's POV, so I'm just going to write in her POV, kay? I'll change back once in a while. It's kind of short and I haven't checked for mistakes.  I apologize if this felt as if it was rushed. 


The next day, I took Hana to work only because it was her last day and she still hasn't forgotten about the promise I made. I sighed as I entered the buidling with her behind me, hyperventilating. I shook my head and led her to my and Yun's chill place (coughcoughthedressingroomcoughcough).

The stupid headache I had yesterday was still here so when Yun greeted me, I only gave her a weak smile and then plopped down onto the seat beside her. She gave Hana a questioning look and she merely shrugged.

"We have a meeting later concerning the EXO boys, and SMTOWN. Apparently, we're going have to go with them on their...tour?" She furrowed her eyebrows and shrugged, "I don't know but yeah, basically, we're going have to go wherever they go."

"I can't. I'm going to visit my parents." I told her, sighing.

"What? When did this happen?" She asked, her eyes widening. I shrugged, "Sometime last week."

She nodded, "So have you told the boss yet?" 

"Yeah, I guess." I pursed my lips, thinking about the message I left my boss saying I was taking a week off, and your boss replying with a 'who are you?'. You face-palmed, shaking your head and reminded my boss on who I was. He chuckled and apologized and allowed me to take the week off.[1]

"How long will you be gone?" She asked, tilting her head.

"A week. I'll be gone tomorrow, I'll be back next week." I answered, taking out a bar of chocolate I snuck out of Maria's stack. I peeled the wrapper off and took a bite out of the delicious chocolate, "I'll probably be back to work on Tuesday, if not Monday."[2]

She nodded, "Who's going to replace you?" 

"Someone. Where are the EXO boys right now?" I questioned, turning to Hana who made herself comfortable and now was watching one of EXO's videos on my phone. I rolled my eyes, and turned to Yun. 

"Rehearsals probably." She muttered back. 

The day went by quite quickly, the EXO boys dropped by and Hana got her wish of seeing them once again. She took a picture with them and asked for signatures. She was one happy teenager by the end of the day. I didn't attend the meeting Yun said I was supposed to because I was a lazy , and decided to go home early to pack up. 

Once I was home, I dropped onto the couch and took a nap. When I woke up, it was 9, and the kitchen was filled with laughter. I moved to the kitchen to find Baekhyun and Maria and Hana and practically everyone except me. I pulled out a bottle of water from the fridge and chugged it down. 

"Oh, we've packed already. Just fyi." Hana told me, opening the fridge and examining it. 

I nodded, "And I obviously haven't. I'm going to go do it now."

"I'll help!" Baekhyun volunteered, raising his hand and grinning. 

I walked hand in hand with Baekhyun to my room, "When did you get here?"

"Not long before you woke up." He smiled and opened the door of our room for me. He helped me packed by picking which one he felt was suitable, and which one was off limits, which consisted of lingerie and anything that was shorter than my ankles. He watched me pick and helped pack it into my bag, as he told me about the meeting that I did not attend. SMTOWN was going to perform for their fans all around the world, and EXO under SM too was to come along as well. 

I nodded, muttering a reply every once in a while. Packing was over and done with so I changed into a shirt and a pair of shorts and my husband tucked me in. He kissed my forehead and smiled at me, "I love you."

"You too." I rolled my eyes and I fell asleep with him, humming a song for me. 

The next morning, I got dressed and dragged my luggage out. The plan was that I would meet Finn and Maria at the airport while I would pass my keys to Yun. So I left earlier, and passed my keys on to Yun, telling her to check in once in a while. 

"Okay, okay! I know. I'll check up once in a while, okay." She rolled her eyes. I set off after that and went straight to the airport. Once everything was settled and we already checked in, we grabbed a little something to eat. 

Someone tapped my back, and whispered, "Sorry, I'm late."

I jumped a little in shock and shook my head when I realized it was Baekhyun in an awful disguise. Maria laughed at how obvious he looked while he only grinned and told her that it was his best. He gave me one last kiss before I boarded the plane. It was a tearful moment and I nearly cried but he assured me that everything was going to be fine and that he was going to see me in a week. I nodded and hugged him tightly. He returned it, and ushered me to go. He waved and gave me a cheerful smile. 

The flight was the longest one I've ever been on. And I hated planes. Absolutely hated them. They shake and then they make me paranoid. I can't go a second without thinking, "Oh my god! I'm going to die!"

It was scary and I wished Baekhyun was there with me. I coped through the whole flight though. The thing that I couldn't handle though was the headache that came after we landed. I asked Maria who were going to pick us up and she answered that my mother was. Honestly, I was nervous. I was scared on what she was going to say after not seeing me after a long time. 

Mother was there, waiting and she broke into a grin when she saw Maria. I don't think she saw me yet though. She gave all of them hugs, and her eyebrows furrowed when her eyes landed on me, "Who's this?" 

"Oh, god." She muttered, her eyes widening.

"Eun Byeol? Is that you?" She called, her eyes wide.


[1] I know it isn't that easy to get a week holiday, but hey, I don't know that. I'm not EXO's stylist. 

[2] In the fic, it is Sunday. So next week would be, Sunday the following week and she'd be back to work on Monday. Or if she's lazy, Tuesday. 

If you didn't get that, then, don't be afraid to comment and ask! I don't bite! C: