twenty - what?

We're Married!

Hey! Sorry for not updating. T.T hehe! Have you guys seen Baek's baby picture? Well, I have and it's the most adorable thing ever! OTL. On with the chapter, though! :D

Just a warning though, I haven't gone through the chapter. Sorry. I just wanted to post this so everyone can be happy! Wheeeeeee! Drama time! Also, I don't think this story's going to be a very long one. Maybe ten - fifteen more chapters or so? Maybe less? All I know, it's going to end soon. Which makes me sad. :'(

Also, for the real ending of this story, I'm planning on giving you guys a cliffhanger. MWAHAHAHA! LOL. crazy woman alert. 

Okay! On!


Nothing much really happened on the next day. I tried to call him again, but it seems like he didn't want to pick up. I wanted to cry my heart out. I'd only sigh after calling him and retreating back to bed. And that was basically all I did for the third day I was there. Wake up, eat, try to call Baekhyun, sleep, try to call my husband again, sleep, shower, eat, sleep. I ended up not being able to sleep for the rest of the night after waking up from the little nap I had after crying. 

It wasn't the first time he didn't answer my calls, but he rarely did. He'd always pick up after a few rings but this time, it was like he didn't even bother. 

I sighed as I tossed and the bed and before I knew it, it was a new day. I rose up from my bed and decided to walk around the house, looking at the rushing maids or staring at the beautiful flowers they grew. It was all very...refreshing. 

Me and Myung Dae got in touch and all that and Mother seemed very proud of what she "did". She persuaded me to go on a date with him, which I declined. She pressed her lips and shook her head. I swear, I could've burst under the pressure she gave me. I haven't seen Father ever since I got here. So when I bumped into him, it was really awkward. 

He looked at me in disgust and scoffed when I apologized. He quickly rushed off and left me, standing alone awkwardly. "Okay." I muttered, furrowing my eyebrows. 

"Good morning. Wow, you get used to time difference fast, eh?" Maria greeted me, a sleepy Daniel in her arms. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

"Mar! Mar! Look at thi- Good morning, older sister. How are you doing?" Hana rushed in but stopped in her tracks, her eyes widening when she saw me. She closed the screen of the laptop she was holding and nervously smiled at me. She threw a glance at Maria and took a seat in front of me. 

"What?" I asked, eyeing the laptop in front of her. She shook her head, "I didn't know you were up so early."

I shrugged, "Yeah."

"Yeah." She repeated awkwardly. 

"What is it?" I asked again. I didn't believe that it was nothing. 

"I- um- It's nothing." She passed her laptop to Maria who's eyes grew wide when she opened the screen. 

"Yeah, it's nothing. Nothing you need to worry about." Maria smiled at me, handing the laptop back to Hana, and shooing her away, "So I hear you have a date?"

"You're changing the topic. But no, I don't. I have a husband." I replied, narrowing my eyes at Hana who giggled nervously and left. 

"Yeah, your husband. Good old Baekhyun. How is he?" She asked, rubbing Daniel's back in a comforting way after he squirmed. 

"He's not answering my calls, that's for sure." I sighed, "And I don't know why."

"Well, I think I do." She mumbled under her breath. 

"What was that?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." She quickly covered up, smiling at me. 

I left her with Daniel alone afterwards, looking at her like she had two heads. I quickly took the chance to grab my laptop to do something productive instead of crying over the fact that my husband didn't want to pick up his phone. Maybe he's just busy and that's why he couldn't pick up. 

I sighed as I rolled over to my stomach and pulled the laptop closer. I logged in to my social networking sites and scanned through it. The one thing that caught my attention was one particular post about Baekhyun and a girl. I read through it a couple times and the thing that crossed through my head was, "What the actual ?"

There was also a picture attached to it, and that one crossed the line. It was a picture of him, holding hands with a pretty lady. That hurts. I've only gone for a few days, and he's getting comfy with another woman. 

"No matter what you do, do not open- Oh." Maria gulped when she saw me looking at my laptop in disbelief and with mouth wide open. 

"What the hell?" I pushed the laptop away, almost pushing it off the bed. 

"You know that's not true. He loves you. It's just that people are good at spreading rumors, and they're also good at exaggerating. Don't believe everything you see." She smiled at me and took a seat at the edge of my bed.

"You knew?!" I questioned. 

"Well, I just found out! Hana showed it to me. I was trying to protect you." She answered. 

"How? By hiding the fact that my husband may be cheating on me?!" I screamed at her. My throat burned afterwards, resulting in me coughing my guts out. She rubbed my back comfortingly. 

"No, sweetie. Please, just try to call him. Try and see if he has something to say. Like I've said, he loves you. He's not going to throw someone amazing for that girl." She calmly said.

I felt like crying but nothing seem to come out. I was just really sad and my heart ached. Maria picked up my phone and punched a few numbers before handing it to me. 

"Hello?" The person picking up wasn't Baekhyun. It wasn't his voice, it wasn't even close! It was more of a woman's voice. 

"Who's this, again?" I asked, wanting for her to just say that I called the wrong number, that Maria pressed the wrong buttons.

"Uh, I'm Byun Baekhyun's grilfriend?" 

What the hell.