seventeen - I'm home

We're Married!

Just a warning, this chapter is extremely short. lol. 


"That is you!" She cried, tears sprung out as she engulfed me in a tight hug. I threw Maria a questioning glance and she only shrugged. I awkwardly ran my hand down her back in a comforting way, as she sobbed into my shoulder. This was foreign to me. Even as a child, she never hugged me. A few times, yes. A few seconds, yes. This time, she wouldn't let go. I couldn't do anything. I was frozen onto my spot. 

"Grandma!" Daniel giggled, and ran to hug her legs. Finn picked him up and shushed him. It was silent and so awkward then. 

"Oh, sweetie," She sniffed, pulling back and wiping her tears away with the back of her hands, "I missed you.

I gave her a small smile and she clasped my hand, "I'm glad you're here now." She smiled at me and then took my luggage from my hand. I nodded, before glaring at Maria, asking for an explanation later. She shrugged and followed me and mother to the awaiting limousine. 

I turned to Maria again, she rolled her eyes and mouthed, "I'll explain everything later."

The driver helped with the luggage as Mother ushered me into the car. She started giving orders and then we set off. 

"Are you hungry, sweetie? Shall we get some food?" She asked, her eyes still watery. I nodded, "Food sounds good. Advil does too.

"Oh, do you have a fever?" Her hands attached to my forehead before she shook her head, "Nope.

"I have a headache, Mother." She froze before bursting out into tears again. It was then that I decided to burst out as well, "What in the world is happening here?!

Mother stopped and sniffed, "I just missed you a whole lot. Is it wrong that a mother misses her daughter?

"Yeah, a daughter that you never loved or cared for." I snapped. She pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry that you feel that way but that's not true. You know I care for you."

"No, you don't!" I pulled away and crossed my arm against my chest. 

And then she explained everything, how she's sorry and how she didn't mean to make me feel that way and etc. I listened for a while, until I decided that everyone deserves a second chance. I sighed and I forgave her. She thanked me and pulled me into another hug.

Upon arrival, I was asleep but then I was shook awake by my nephew, who demanded I play with him. I was shocked when I saw the house. No, mansion. It was huge! I don't remember it being a mansion! I was speechless as Mother led me into the house. She suggested I settled in in one of the rooms and unpacked. And so I did. 

I texted Baekhyun telling him I landed, and that I wasn't dead yet. He replied with a

'Thank god! I love you! ^^'

I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes. I was about to sleep until Mother decides to knock on my door and inform that tea was ready. We talked for a while, from jobs to food to children to marriage. 

"Speaking about children, you should get married soon." She called the maid and told her to get me a slice of cake. The maid politely smiles and nodded. I returned her smile and sipped my tea, "Really?"

"Yes. And when you do, it's going to be held here." She smiled and I nodded. We were having the tea on the balcony, which I should point out, has a great view of the huge garden. 

"So do you have a boyfriend right now?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows. 

I sighed mentally, "You have no idea, Mother.

She shook her head, "It's not that bad, being married. It's actually quite enjoyable. And satisfying.

"Sure." I nodded, and thanked the maid as she set down a slice of chocolate cake in front of me. I took a bite of the delicious chocolate cake and sighed in content, "I have the perfect man for you." She said, smiling. 

I almost choked. 


yeaaaaaah. oh hey! I have a Kris fanfic. so go check it out? :3