10.

We're Married!

Work was harsh on you. Especially when it's performance time, and you have to hurry and when people you work with (read: Yun) does not work well under pressure and screams at you for no reason. Today was that day. EXO-K was performing and you would have to rush and you'd groan because Yun would mostly be on one of the chairs, sitting down instead, leaving you with the EXO-K members. You'd sigh but do it anyway. 

Baekhyun chuckled when you arrived in front of him, "It's funny how she always does that." 

You rolled your eyes, a smile appearing on your face. 

"Come on, Byeol! We don't have much time. Ignore your crush for Baekhyun and hurry!" Yun boomed and you jumped in shock. The rest of the EXO-K members laughed at Yun's statement. Your eyes locked with Baekhyun and you both fell into silent laughter. 

You moved on to the next and soon they were ready to go on stage. Watching Baekhyun dance or smile or basically do anything on stage had to be the most ually frustrating thing ever. He was so fierce on stage and you just want to bite him for being him. You'd have to look away or else you would have faint. 

You clenched the bottle of water in your hands, pretending it was Baekhyun and you were squeezing him because he was just so adorable. Even when he's y and hot, he's adorable. Yun stood beside you, watching them perform as well. 

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" She tilted her head, and you turned to her. 

"Yeah?" You muttered, eyes still locked on Baekhyun who was dancing along. 

"Are you, by any chance, married?" She asked. Your eyes widened and you turned to her, "What?" 

"Ring. You're wearing a ring on your ring finger." She eyed the ring, then narrowed her eyes into slits, "Are you?"

"No! This is mine. I bought it." You quickly answered, shaking your head and focusing back on the performance even though your head was clouded and you weren't paying any attention.

"Oh yeah? Can you tell me why you have your wallpaper set as Baekhyun and your picture then?" She asked, a smirk evident in her voice.

"Yes. It's just because like you said, I have a crush on him." You said, turning around, not interested in the performance anymore. 

"Really?" She nodded slowly, a knowing smile on her face. "Yes! Really!" You replied. 

"Please don't lie to me? Just tell me the truth!" She pouted, "Please?"

You shook your head, biting your lips. She frowned and groaned, "I hate you." 

EXO-K's performance ended soon and the members flooded the backstage, the screams outside still louder than their talking. Honestly, don't those girls get tired of screaming? 

Yun led the boys to the dressing room to get changed but Baekhyun stayed after making sure the rest wasn't taking notice. He approached you until he was only a few centimeters away from you. He took the water bottle from your hands and gulped down half of the bottle and all the while it happened, you were just staring at him and fan-girling over his perfectness.

He stealthily screwed the cap back on and since you were shorter than him, he bent down to press a kiss on your lips. You glare at him, looking around and since there was no one, you thought, 'what the heck'.

Your hand circled his waist and you pulled him in for a hug and a huge, breath-taking, passionate kiss. You pulled away panting, "Goddamn." You muttered. He chuckled, pulling you in for another one. 

"Baekhyu-" His name from Yun made you both pull away and you dropped your hand that was around his waist. He took a step back and turned to Yun who's mouth was open wide and shock was obvious on her face. Her eyes traveled from you to Baekhyun before it went back to you and then to your ring. She squealed then jumped, "Oh my god!"

She pointed to the both of you before pointing to your ring, "You both!"

You shook your head, eyes wide before turning to Baekhyun who wanted to say something, opening his mouth before pressing it together for the loss of words.

"Damn it, I should have taken it off." You groaned. Yun was still laughing and giggling and jumping and squealing. 

"It's all my fault." He muttered, shaking his head and frowning. You shook your head, "No, it was mine." 

He sighed, and pulled you close. "Yun, you promise, promise, promise you will never tell anyone?" You asked, eyes traveling to the grinning woman. "I knew it! Of course! But-"

"But?" Baekhyun repeated.

"But you both have to tell me why, when, how all of this this happened. Full details." She demanded, crossing her arms against her chest. 

You groaned but nodded, "Fine. Tell no one or I'll kill you." 

She held up both her hands in defense, "A promise is a promise." 

Baekhyun turned you around so you were facing him instead of Yun, "Just a sec, kay?" Yun nodded, grinning. 

"Excuse me, some privacy, please?" You pointed out. 

"Oh, right!" She turned around. Baekhyun sneaked another kiss before pulling away and cupping your face, kissing everywhere he can while you just stood there with eyes closed and squealing every time he did. He chuckled then pulled away, "I love you, Byun Eun Byeol." 

You nodded, "I love you too, Byun Baekhyun." 

He grinned before walking away with a grinning and muttering-under-her-breath Yun. "Bye!" He mouthed, still grinning at you. You sighed in content, falling back into the chair. God, his kisses.