14.

To The Beautiful You

 

“This way please, Ms. Choi,” a woman in her working outfit said. The younger woman smiled and followed her to the place she was told.

The older led her to a pretty big room with wooden door. She knocked a little, waiting for a response. A deep voice replied with ‘come in’ so they entered the room.

She widened her eyes in surprised. Of course! Who would expect that she got accepted as a permanent model in Taemin’s office? But then she smirked unknowingly.

“Jinri…” Jinri could hear that he mumbled her name in disbelief. Then she replied, “I’m sorry, mister?” she asked, pretending that she didn’t know him in front of his secretary.

Then the secretary coughed and explained, “She is Choi Sulli with her real name is Choi Jinri. She is the best newcomer model. She will start working with us today. Anything you would like to ask, Mr. Lee?”

Taemin quickly shook his head. He even asked his secretary to leave the room with Sulli. The secretary nodded and bowed as she left the door closed.

“Yes, Mr. Lee?” she asked politely with a little smirk.

She was completely different, he got to admit. Not saying that she wasn’t beautiful at the very first they met. It was just she totally changed her style. How she let her hair untied, how she applied light make-up on her face, how she wore a simple white t-shirt which was bigger than her body and also a short black skirt. She wasn’t Choi Jinri. She was Choi Sulli.

“What are you doing here? You did this on purpose, didn’t you?” he asked as he raised his voice, feeling a little angry. He thought that Sulli wanted to play s game with him.

“I didn’t expect that you could remember me, Mr. Lee. But of course no. Why would I do such a thing that obviously will waste my time? My company arranged this, not me.”

Taemin raised his eyebrow. Then he realized that his so called Sulli had turned into a cocky rich girl. “You know, Sulli-sshi? You can’t talk to me like that.”

Sulli rolled her eyes secretly as she said, “I don’t mean to be rude but I don’t find any of my words are rude though. You probably misheard it, Mr. Lee.”

Taemin could feel his heart boiled in anger. Sulli wasn’t her old self anymore, and he kinda caused it all.

“You may go now, Sulli-sshi.”

Sulli nodded and bowed 45 degrees before she left the room.

“Just wait and see, Boss.”

 

- - -

 

Taemin locked the door of his office room as he walked to the lift. He pressed the button and waited. As the door opened, he saw Sulli with one of his workers. The youngest photographer, if he still remembered.

“Oh, hello, Mr. Lee!” Oh Sehun, one of the best photographers greeted him. Sulli turned her attention to him also. As their eyes met, Sulli gave him a slight bow. “Good evening, Mr. Lee,” she said with a cold tone.

Taemin just replied with an ‘hmm’ as he got in to the lift and Sehun and Sulli got out. Sehun bowed as he watched him left.

“He seems cold, hmm?” Sulli asked carefully.

Sehun replied with a nod. “Yes he really is.”

Sulli shrugged and headed to the main studio with Sehun to take her purse.

 

Taemin couldn’t stop repeating the scene of Sulli and his conversation. ‘Is that really her?’ he asked, hesitated. But then he nodded to himself. ‘Of course it’s her. She just changed a lot, that’s it.’

He drove his car to his apartment. He could see that the light was turned off. Maybe he forgot to turn it on.

As he opened the door, he the light and stepped in. He stepped on something. It was a big light pink envelope, with a red ribbon was wrapping on it. He bent down to take it.

“Jinki and Sunyoung’s Wedding?” he mumbled and scratched his tie away. He sat on the coach and opened the envelope. He saw the date and it was in 5 months.

 


 

So, I have my ester holiday. a week. but after that, I'll face those exams again. oh nooo. and you know what? my dad came home and saw me using laptop. He scolded me. Fack. I know I have to study but can't I get a rest too? I'm not a freaking robot!

 

...just ignore that.