08.

To The Beautiful You

“W-What?” I thought I misheard it. But I didn’t. “Just stay at my place.” He repeated and once again, my heart was thumping faster than usual. Gosh…

“Are you sure? Is it okay?”

“Yes. Why? Don’t worry. I won’t do anything to you.” He smiled

I blushed. But then I heard he mumbled, “I’m not interested to you.”

I felt like my heart ached. ‘It’s okay Jinri… It really is…’

I just shut my mouth all the way we headed to his house. He looked at me with worry look but I told him I was fine. Was I?

I heard another sound. Oh, it was raining heavily. Are you crying for me?

“Hey Jinri, we are here…” I saw a big building in front of me. Wow. He lives here?

“Oh, you live here?” I asked while looking around. He nodded and opened the door for me.

“Sorry, I forgot to bring my umbrella. Just use my jacket okay?” he offered his jacket but I refused

“No. It’s okay. I will be a burden if I take that. What if you get sick?” I gave him back his jacket.

“I’m a guy. Plus, I don’t easily get sick.”

“But-“

“No buts.” He stared at me with his serious look which is scared me so I just nodded in defeat. He dragged me to the lift and press 25th floor. The ride was so awkward. I didn’t bother to talk to him.

“Are you okay? Are you cold?” he concerned

“No. I’m okay…”

We walked to his room. He inserted the password and welcomed me. I thought his room was a big mess. But I was wrong. It was very neat.

“Why? I’m sorry. I haven’t cleaned it this morning.”

“No! It’s very good, especially you are a guy.”

“Right… You can turn on the heater and I’m going to take a warm bath first.”

I nodded and walked to his room. I the heater. Uh-oh… I was freezing. I waited for my turn to take a bath. What took him so long?

After a few minutes, he came out with his towel around his waist to cover his lower part. I gazed at him and immediately looked away. He should wear his clothes first!

“Hey, can I use the bathroom too?” I asked and still not look at him

“Oh sure…” I quickly walked to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I made the water full and got in the bathtub.

“It feels good…”

Then I just realized something. I didn’t bring the towel with me. OMO!!!

After I finished, I got out of the bathtub and tried to find a towel. Fortunately, there was one. But still…

 

I walked out carefully, hoping that he was asleep already. I looked around to make sure. He was in the living room I guess. Thanks god.

But wait.

I have to wear my wet clothes?

 

The door was opened by him with two cups of hot chocolate with him. His mouth dropped opened.

“U-Um… Do you have some clothes?” I asked nervously

“Ah ne… Wait a minute…” he opened his wardrobe and gave me a oversized t-shirt. “I’m sorry. I don’t have small size.” He laughed and threw the t-shirt to me with a boxer. “It’s okay. Thanks.” He nodded and walked out of the room. I quickly wore the t-shirt and boxer.

I walked out and sat next to him in the living room. “Do you have some ramen?” I asked. “Yes. Just find it in the kitchen.” I nodded and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed two cups of ramen and boiled the water. I poured the boiled water into the ramen cups and brought them to the living room. I walked back to the kitchen to get two glasses of water.

“Hey… You eat two cups?” he looked at the two cups of ramen that I placed one of them on the table. “You sure eat a lot.” He teased

“No! That one is for you…” I said and hid my face

“Oh really? But I’m not hungry.”

“Who will eat that?”

“I don’t know… You can eat both.”

“I can’t…” I pouted

“Alright… I will eat…”

“But you said you aren’t hungry.”

“I’m hungry now.” He smirked. I just smiled and ate the ramen happily. We also watched the TV together.

He yawned. “Ah… It’s late already… Just sleep in my room.” He said

“How about you?” I asked worriedly. I thought he had two rooms.

“I will sleep on this couch.”

“No! It’s uncomfortable. Just go to your room and I will sleep here.”

“You are my guest. I won’t let you.”

“Please??”

“No.”

“Please?”

“Still no.”

“Come on! Please?”

“We will sleep together then…”

I widened my eyes. WHAT?

He dragged me to his room. He took out a mattress and got a pillow and bolster. I thought we are going to sleep together. What the hell are you thinking, Jinri?

“Hey Taemin… I will sleep there.”

“No. Just do what I say okay?” since I felt he was annoyed, I just nodded my head and lied down my body on the comfortable bed. I couldn’t sleep. Did he sleep already? I peeked at him. He was already asleep. He must be tired. I took my blanket and covered his body with it. He seemed cold.

It was my fault.

I caused him a lot of troubles.

What a troublesome girl.

 

I should repay him back.

What should I do?

 

AH! I have an idea! I can wake up earlier than him and make him a breakfast. That’s right! But, what does he like? Just make a random breakfast.

 

I peeked at him again. I couldn’t help myself but just stared at his beauty. He’s so pretty… He’s an angel…

 

Oh yeah! I have to set the alarm!

I took my phone and set the alarm in 4.30 a.m.

 

Settled!

 

“Good night, Taemin oppa.”

I closed my eyes with a smile on.

 


 

OMONA!!! I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS GUYS >__< Please just keep on supporting me like that :'D