11.

To The Beautiful You

 

“Yeah, I will go to Hong Kong for some business,” Taemin said and shrugged. “When will you come back?” she asked worriedly. “I don’t know. I’m not sure. But I won’t stay there forever,” he joked and laughed. Jinri bit her lower lips and looked down. She ate her meal quietly. She didn’t even finish the dish. The news about he was going to leave to Hong Kong made her shock, and worried.

But Taemin broke the silence with his laugh. “Why are you laughing? What’s so funny?” she was mad. She thought that his leaving was not a big matter. “It’s not like I’m leaving for years. It only takes around two weeks, you know.” He smacked her arms lightly and smiled. It was the smile that could melt her heart.

“I-I see.”

“Why? You are going to miss me, hmm?” he leaned closer and smirked. Jinri immediately pushed him weakly, hoping that he wouldn’t see her redden cheeks. “Confident much,” she scoffed. Taemin laughed. “You are so cute, you know that?”

 

Taemin drove her to her house. It was really late and she had school in the next day. The ride was really quiet yet not awkward. Jinri hummed a song and Taemin listened to it well. “You have a great voice,” he complimented. Jinri glanced at him and mumbled, “Thanks.”

As they arrived, Jinri opened the door and got out. She still didn’t want to leave. She wanted to stay with him because she knew that she was going to miss him, his face, his smile, his sweet treat, his voice, his presence. “See you two weeks later, Jinri!” he shouted and drove off. Jinri just waved her hand and sighed.

“The next two weeks will be boring, I guess.”

 

-

 

“Choi Jinri! I’ve missed you!” Luna exclaimed as she ran and hugged her. Jinri pushed her away to catch her breath. “How was your trip with Onew?” she asked. Luhan smiled brightly and told her their story in Busan. Upon hearing her story, she was happy for them. “That’s good to hear.”

“Taemin is going to Hong Kong today?”

“Yeah…”

“Aw, you are upset?” Luna elbowed him and smirked. Jinri shook her head and looked away. Too late, Luna saw her blushing face.

“Do you want me to help you?”

“Help me what?”

“I will help you to confess!” Luna said and chuckled. Jinri palmed her face and slapped her arms lightly. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“I have a plan for you! Onew and I will set up the place and stuffs. You just need to prepare yourself for the confession. Don’t be too nervous, baby.”

Jinri eventually agreed. She realized that she liked him. Yes, she liked him so much.

Jinri smiled. “Jinri, fighting!”

 

-

 

“Onew oppa, can you help me?” Luna asked sweetly. Onew put back his book and turned to her. “What do you want me to do?” he asked back and smiled. “So, Jinri likes Taemin and-“

“What? Jinri likes Taemin? Really? When? How?”

“Listen to me first, oppa! I don’t really know. I just want to help her. She wants to confess and we have to help her!”

“Ah I see… What should we do then?” Onew asked.

“Can we book a restaurant for a night?” Luna asked nervously. She knew that it would be expensive. Onew sighed. “Well, okay then?”

“Thanks oppa! Then I will buy her make-ups, dresses, shoes, bags and more. Once again, thanks oppa!”

“Anything for my Luna.”

 

Luna went to Jinri’s house to tell her about the good news that Onew approved it. She knocked on her door and waited for her to pen it. “Oh Luna? Why?”

“Hey! Onew agreed! So, let’s go and buy some things that we need!”

“But, it’s still two weeks later.”

“But we have to prepare! Come on and don’t talk too much! Hurry up and change your clothes!” she commanded. Jinri followed her order and changed her clothes into an oversized t-shirt with blue jeans. “You should learn about fashion from me,” Luna commented.

“Whatever. Let’s go, shall we?”

Luna nodded and dragged her to her car. They went to their usual hang out place, their favorite mall. “Where should we start, hmm?”

“I don’t know.”

Luna decided to bring her to look for some clothes first. Jinri told her that she didn’t want to wear a dress so Luna picked the casual clothes. After they were done with the clothes, Luna dragged her to check some new facial products and make-up. Jinri felt that she was a burden. Luna paid all the things that they brought today; clothes, shoes, bags, make-ups and stuffs. “Luna, you don’t have to do that.” She pouted as they walked to the parking lot area. Luna smiled. “It’s okay. I just want to help!”

“But you are helping too much.”

“Choi Jinri, stop nagging, will you?” Luna rolled her eyes and sat on the driver seat. Jinri just nodded and sat next to her. “Okay, we are going to your house first to take your uniform, bags and books then we will sleep in my house while teaching you some stuff.”

“What the hell? We have school tomorrow, remember?”

“I know. So what? We can go to school together anyway.”

Jinri shrugged and just followed her words. After they arrived at Jinri’s house, Jinri quickly ran to her room to take her uniform, bag, books and the toiletries. “Done!”

Luna rode her car to her house, welcomed by some of her maids and butlers. She dragged Jinri to her room and laced all the things that she bought that day on the bed. “Okay let’s start!”

“What? Start with the make-up? I told you it’s the next two weeks!”

“No you idiot. Let’s start with…”

“What?”

Luna smirked.

 


 

Guee who is back? Me! ;) Lol. Hope you like it!