10.

To The Beautiful You

 

Jinri was still wondering where they would go. Taemin was focusing on the road while Jinri looked outside. She pouted. Taemin gazed at her and chuckled. “What are you laughing at?” Jinri pouted more. “Nothing.” He said with a sweet smile that could melt every girl on earth. Jinri didn’t reply more as she rested her head on the seat. “Are you tired?” Taemin asked. Jinri shook her head. “I haven’t eaten anything since morning, I guess.” She mumbled. “Oh? I’m sorry. I forgot. But don’t worry. We will arrive soon.” Taemin said and drove faster.

Jinri’s stomach made some weird sounds that made him giggled. She hit his arms lightly. She felt so much comfortable around him. She never thought she would get another best friend beside Luna and Onew. As minutes passed, they finally arrived at an unfamiliar place to her. “Where is this?” she asked the same question. “Close your eyes.” Taemin said and covered her eyes with his hands. “Ai… Why don’t you tell me already?” Jinri whined. “Because it’s a surprise.” She sighed and just played along with the game.

Taemin walked behind her with his hands covering her eyes. He had to keep the balance so she wouldn’t fall. After 5 minutes of walking, Taemin stopped.

“Are we here?” Jinri asked excitedly. Taemin smiled and removed his hands slowly. She opened her eyes little by little and saw a beautiful creature in front of her. She opened , feeling amazed by the beauty. “I didn’t know there is such a beautiful place like this.” She uttered as she walked to take nearer view of the lake. She landed her on the grass and crossed her legs.

Taemin sat next to her and inhaled then exhaled heavily. “I didn’t know too. I found this lake got abandoned a few years ago and people never know about this place since we have to pass a really small alley.” Taemin said and lay down. “Cool.” Jinri muttered and touched the water. “How many people you have brought here?” Jinri asked curiously. “Not that much. It’s just you.” Taemin said while closing his eyes. Suddenly, she felt special. Not even Luna and Onew know this place. It was only her.

“Why am I the first?”

She was waiting for his answer but there was no reply. She found that he was sleeping soundly. She was disappointed but she couldn’t blame him. The air was so nice. She took a closer look to his face. His face is pretty, handsome and like a prince. She shook her head immediately and ignored the thought.

She lay down next to him and waited for him to wake up but he didn’t. She waited more but he seemed to be too tired. Then an idea popped out. She went near the lake and started to splash the water to his face. Since he wasn’t awake yet, she splashed more till he moved his body.

“What was that?” Taemin asked while rubbing his eyes. Jinri chuckled and sat next to him. “I’m sorry to wake you up but I think it’s late already. I have to go home to study too.” She said. “Do you have a test tomorrow?” Taemin asked in a sleepy way. “No. Why?” Jinri asked. “I want to take you somewhere else.” He said and got up. Jinri followed him from behind till they got in the car.

“Where will we go next?” she asked. Taemin didn’t answer and the machine then drove off. They were heading to an elite area, Jinri knew it.

As soon as they arrived, Jinri realized that it was a fancy restaurant. But, what were they doing there? Is this a date? Jinri thought.

“What are we doing here?” she asked and closed the door car.

“To eat. Let’s go.” He held her hand without he realized it. He dragged her inside and chose his favorite seats. “What do you want to eat?” Taemin asked and gave her the menu book.

She bit her lips nervously and whispered to him. “I never eat at a place like this so I don’t know anything about the food.” Taemin chuckled and nodded. They ended up ordering beef steaks and banana milks.

“You like banana milk?” Jinri asked

“Yes. Banana milk is the best.” He smiled. The food arrived after waiting for about 20 minutes. “Sorry to make you wait.” The waiter said as he put the steaks and banana milks on the table. Taemin paid him and the waiter left.

Taemin took his fork and knife. He cut the steak and bit it. “Is it good?” Jinri asked. Taemin nodded surely. Of course it’s good. The fancy restaurant is his favorite. Jinri start to cut her steak but her hand slipped and the fork fell. When she was about to take the new one, Taemin held her.

She looked at him with confused look and frowned. “What?”

Taemin smiled and cut the steak for her and put the steak in front of . She didn’t open it yet since she was too shocked with what he just did.

“Say ah… You’ve fed me and I have to feed you too.” He said. Jinri nodded and opened to felt the steak entering .

“Is it good?” Taemin asked the same thing as her. Jinri nodded her head silently. She gulped her banana milk and didn’t say anything. Taemin shrugged and ate his favorite food. “Why…” Jinri started to speak.

“Why what?” Taemin asked

“Why are you so nice to me? We aren’t that close. I mean, not as close as you and Onew and Luna.” Jinri finally finished her sentence.

“I don’t know.” He replied. He thought it for awhile. Her question was quite confusing him since he didn’t know the answer.

“It’s just… I have to leave to Hong Kong tomorrow… This is the last day and I want it to be special. Since Luna and Onew just came back from Busan, I thought they are tired so I just asked another best friend, you.”

 

“You what?”

 

 

Anyone miss me? no? alright. so, here is an update. I'm sorry for not updating so long T_T Oh yeah. If you are also a minstal shipper, can you please check my new story about minstal?

No regret

and this one is about Minstal and Haesica

Heart to Heart

'No Regret' and 'Heart to Heart' are clickable. Well, thanks! oh yeah. exams are coming so, I might be busy.