06.

To The Beautiful You

I rushed to the bathroom as I remembered if today was Monday. It means I have school. I took a quick shower and dressed as fast as possible. I rode my bike to the school. Why Luna didn’t wake me up? Aish!

I arrived at my school and parked my bike. Luckily, the teacher hasn’t arrived yet. Phew.

“Luna!” I shouted at her who was busy chatting with the boyish girl. I didn’t know her name.

“Oh Jinri? What?”

“Why did you leave me? You didn’t wake me up? Or at least send me a message?” I pouted and she chuckled. “What’s so funny?”

“Nope. I’m sorry okay? I forgot.” I rolled my eyes and putted my bag on the desk. I started studying the geography. I had a quiz today.

“Yah Jinri-ah. Do you want to go with us today?” Luna suddenly asked

“Us? Who?”

“I and Amber” she pointed to the boyish girl earlier. Oh, her name is Amber.

“Where?”

“Club.”

“What? No.”

“Why not?”

“You know that I don’t like clubbing right?”

“Yeah. But just once?” I shook my head again and continued studying. She’s crazy. I mean, we were still high school students.

I closed my book as I noticed Mr. Kim arrival.

-

“Come on Jinri! Just for this one?” she was so stubborn, wasn’t she?

“No! Once no, still no!”

“Whatever.” She walked away and left me. That girl is really something. I walked to the library to return the physics book. I greeted the librarian politely. “Annyeong, Mr. Shin. This is the book that I borrowed last week.” He nodded and smiled. “Thank you, Mr. Shin. Please excuse me.” I bowed and searched some books. I grabbed some romance novels. Even if I’m a diligent girl, doesn’t mean I have to read the school books every time right? It’s getting boring anyway.

‘I shall borrow this novel. The story is getting interesting.’ I asked the librarian and he let me borrow the novel. I can’t wait to read the rest but I had to back to the class now.

 

The school was end. I walked to my home as fast as I can because I wanted to read the novel badly. I arrived there and took off my shoes. I walked to my room and threw my bag away.

I sometimes cried because of the sad parts. “This boy is really a jerk!”

To be honest, I never really interested to a novel. I just like romantic dramas.

“I won’t let that happen in my life.” I wiped my tears. I closed the book and putted it on my bag. I didn’t even notice that I could read that fast. I took a quick shower and studied History. I almost forgot if I had test tomorrow.

“Time to sleep.”

 

Saturday Morning

I got a message from Luna. She invited me to have dinner with her and some friends. I agreed and told Luna to come to my house. I asked her to choose a dress for me because it was kind of a small party.

“You are here.” I opened the door and found Luna with her pretty dress that matched her. “Wow. You are so pretty today.” I complimented and let her in. She flipped her hair and said, “I’m always pretty.”

I rolled my eyes and we walked to my room. “Help me to choose.” I opened my wardrobe and we just saw 3 dresses only.

I sighed. “I guess I won’t go.”

“What? You have to! Don’t worry baby. I brought my dress! You can have it for tonight.” I smiled brightly. “Really? You are the best Luna-ah!” I hugged her. “I know I am.”

I putted the dress on and looked at myself on the mirror. It’s just the normal me. Nothing changes like in a drama.

“Aigoo... I will give you some light make up.” I shook my head and smiled. “I don’t want to have those things on my face.”

“Why? You will be the prettiest girl in that party! Oh I mean, the second prettiest since I was there too.” I chuckled

“I don’t want to.”

“I insist.”

“Okay whatever. But if I still look ugly, you have to remove those make-ups.” She nodded and started to brushed my face with powder and gave some foundation etc.

She also curled my hair. I wonder how I look like.

“Done.”

I opened my eyes slowly just to see the beautiful human being. “Is that really me?” I asked, admired my face. She nodded and smiled. “No one is ugly.”

“Who are coming to the party?” I asked.

“Onew of course. And there are some old friends of us. Amber is coming too.” She said

“Oh. Anyone else?” I kind of hoping if Taemin is coming

“Taemin will come.” She smirked

“What’s with that smirk?”

“Don’t hide it baby. I know you too well.”

“Whatever. How do we go to that party?”

“Onew and Taemin are coming in a few minutes.”

I heard a car was coming. It must be them. I felt all of the nervousness.

“Calm yourself Jinri.”

I frowned. Is she a mind reader or something? But never mind. “Where is Taemin?” Luna asked as we just saw Onew there on the driver seat. “He said he can’t go.” Her eyes widened. “But-“ I shook my head and told her if it was okay.

“You sure?”

“Yes.” I nodded and we headed to the party without him. I didn’t know why but I really want him to see me in a dress like this, with beautiful appearance. I didn’t know why is the hell I think about it?

I shook all of the thought and had fun with Luna and Onew. It wasn’t that fun since he wasn’t there. Okay Jinri. Stop it.

 


 

Short update for today. Minho and Krystal will appear soon. Be ready. And for my readers, I need your comments and subscribe. -follow me: @mee_l1