01.

To The Beautiful You

 

I frowned as my best friend asked me to hang out with him in unusual place. He said it’s secret. Where could it be? Never mind. I will just follow him so I won’t die here because of my boredom.

“Sure. But, can I know where would we go?” I asked and packed the drafts into one

“Somewhere… Luna will come with us. She will arrive here in…” then I heard someone knocked the door of my office. It’s Luna.

“Now…” he continued and I just shook my head

“Let’s go!” Luna said excitedly and held Onew’s arm. He chuckled and ruffled her hair. “Yah oppa! My hair!”

I disgusted by their lovey dovey

“Guys… Don’t do it here” I glared at Onew

“If you are jealous, you should get a girl friend” he said and stuck out his tongue

“Not interested.” I said coldly and walked out. They followed me from behind. I walked to Onew’s car and sat on the passenger seat. I just played with my phone.

“We’re here!” I looked around the place. It’s a small house. What are we doing here?

“Yah… Why are we here?” I asked but they didn’t reply. They walked out and I followed.

Then when I stepped in the house, I saw a clown. What?

“Jinri! I missed you!” Luna gave that person a big hug and smiled widely

“Sulli… Who?” I puzzled here but they ignored me and went to their own world. I was staring at the clown that has very feminine name? I thought he realized my appearance since he was looking at me. He bowed and walked toward me.

“Annyeonghaseyo… I’m Choi Jin Ri!” a girl?

“I thought you are a guy…” I mumbled

“What?”

“Never mind… I’m-“

“You’re Lee Tae Min right?” she smiled. We know each other?

“How did you know my name?” I frowned but she chuckled

“Who wouldn’t know you? Your friends over there said if they will bring you here.” She giggled and pointed at Luna and Onew’s direction. They just waved at me.

“Oh. Nice to meet you by the way…” she just replied with a smile

“Yah… Jinri-ah… You don’t want to wash your face first?” Luna asked. Oh right… She looks like a really ugly clown yet funny.

“Oh! That’s right! Wait a minute!” We nodded and waited for her to change her clothes and wash her face.

Since it’s boring to wait, I played with my phone again. Angry Birds

“I’m ready” Jinri came out with her pink t-shirt and jeans with messy ponytail. I thought she is like the main character in many stories, become beautiful after she changes. But it’s definitely no. She’s just an average girl.

“Oh? Let’s go then!” Luna looked up and dragged her to Onew’s car while I and Onew just followed.

“Isn’t she pretty?” Onew asked while walked to his car

“Not really. Just an average one… Who is she anyway?” I asked curiously

“She’s our best friends.” He smiled and I nodded

“She works as a clown?”

“Yes. I don’t know what’s in her mind. She said she wants to entertain people? I don’t know but she had a bad past so she promised to herself to not to let innocent people get hurt or cry nor sad so she just entertains people.”

“Oh.” Onew the machine and drove off

It’s awkward since Jinri sat next to me and the LuNew couple was in front.

We arrived at…amusement park?

“Hey, what are we going to do here?” I asked and frowned. But Onew simply said, “To have fun?”

They paid the tickets and we entered the big amusement park. It’s been awhile since I didn’t go here…

“What should we play first?” Onew asked

“Oppa… Can we eat first? I didn’t have my breakfast today.” Luna whined and Jinri chuckled

“Sure! Anything for you! I’m hungry too. How about you guys? Is that okay if we eat first?” we both nodded in agreement. We headed to a kimbap small restaurant.

“Hey, Onew. I want-“ he cut me off and said, “Banana milk right? I know it. Don’t have to remind me” I nodded and he ordered for us.

“Jinri-ah, tell Taemin more about yourself.” Luna said and Jinri nodded. “I’m 18 this year. I’m studying at School of Performing Arts Seoul.” She smiled. ‘I didn’t know she’s rich’ I thought

“Anio… I’m not rich. I just got scholarship.” She smiled.

Is she a fortune teller? A mind reader?

“I’m not a mind reader” she smirked. What?

“I’m 19 by the way”

“You’re so young but you own a company?”

“Yes. It’s my dad’s will”

“Oh. Pity you. You sure want to feel the world right?” I nodded

“Let’s be friends! Then I can hang out with you every day so you won’t get bored”

“Thanks…”

“No problem” she smiled with her eye smile

“Whoa! The food is here!” Luna smiled widely and attacked the food.

We ate in silence. Just the couple kept on feeding each other. Okay, it’s disgusting.

We finished our foods and they picked roller coaster first. I sat on the front seat with Jinri while Luna and Onew were behind.

As the roller coaster started, Luna kept hugging Onew. Pft… Scardy cat.

I looked at Jinri who seems so scared too. I don’t know what I’m saying right now but, “You can hug me if you’re scared”

I’ve never say something like that to anyone. She was the first.

She looked at me puzzled but she hugged me in the end. It’s warm.

 

The ride stopped and she released the hug. She thanked me and I just smiled. I looked at Onew who tried to comfort Luna. “Let’s ride something else” I said and they nodded.

“Merry Go Round?” Jinri asked. “What? Isn’t that too childish?” I asked and she shook her head. “You all can wait here! I want to play!” she ran and bought the ticket.

I just watching over her.

 


 

Hey guys! I can't help but write this chap! So, ta-dah! The first chapter! I hope you like it! Support, Subscribe and Comment needed!  -follow me: @mee_l1