07.

To The Beautiful You

I gazed at him with disbelieve look. “Hey.” He waved his hand like a little child. I smiled awkwardly and waved back. “Come in please?” I smiled. He was in front of me. What was he doing in my house?

“Oh no need… I just want to visit you and ask. Are you free today? I want to hang out with you. Luna and Onew are going to Busan right? Saturday is really boring if you have nothing to do.” He said. I was shocked. ‘He is asking me out?’ I thought. I immediately nodded.

“Great. Now change your clothes.”

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere…”

I didn’t ask anymore and ran to my room. I changed my clothes into a pink t-shirt and blue jeans. I lose down my hair in front of him, for the first time.

I poked his shoulder while he was watching TV. “I’m ready.” I gave him my eye-smile

“Oh… O-Okay…” I locked the door and went to his car

“By the way, you look prettier without ponytail or a bun. But ponytail matches you as well.” I coughed. Did he just say…?

“Thank you.”

15 minutes on the road felt like 2 hours already. It felt so hot here. ‘Is the air conditioner broken?’ or it’s just me who feel hot?

“Hey, we are here.” I nodded and got out of the car. Gosh, I needed more oxygen! I breathed heavily.

“Why are we in Han River?” I asked and looked around

“I don’t know. I have no idea so I brought you here.”

“Oh.”

We just walked around. I saw many couples, feeding, hugging and even kissing in the public. Idiot!

“Hey! I have an idea!” he suddenly exclaimed

“What is it?”

“What if we write something on a paper and we won’t tell each other? We will make it into a ship shape. Then we can let it go on the river.” he suggested.

“Isn’t that thing for couples?” I asked nervously

“Right… But it doesn’t mean friendship isn’t allowed right? Plus, we can write it for our own crushes, if we have.”

I was a bit disappointed. Who wouldn’t?

“O-Oh right… So, are we good friend already?” I faked smile

He shrugged and nodded unsure. I took two papers from my bag. “This one is for you.” I gave him the blue paper.

“Thanks.” We walked to the side of the river. We sat down comfortably and I started writing.

 

Dear, god…

I wish to know him more. I wish to see him every day, every minute in my life. I just got know him. But I can’t deny it. God, what is it? Why do I feel that way? I don’t want to get hurt because of his reaction and answer.

Dear, god…

Are you allowing me to love someone? To love him, my second love? I don’t want to get hurt anymore. Can I love him, keep him inside my heart?

Dear, god… If we aren’t meant to be, please take me far away from him

 

I love you LTM oppa…

 

Love,

Jinri

 

“Are you done yet?” he asked and tried to look at my paper. I quickly hid it and nodded.

“Are you?”

“Yes.” We made the ship paper and let it flew with the river. I smiled bitterly.

We sat on the grass as the light wind blew my hair. “Taemin-ah…”

“What?”

“Are we good friends?” I asked and rested my head on the grass, looking to the sky

“Well, I guess so?”

“You sound unsure.”

“I guess yes.”

“Luna said you never trust people easily and you trust me as your friend that fast?”

“Um… I don’t know…”

I didn’t reply and just closed my eyes. I wanted to enjoy the moment. Being with him like this is already a part of my happiness in my life.

“I will be back in 5 minutes.” He said and walked away. I frowned as I saw him went to somewhere. I just continue to close my eyes. I fell asleep.

“Yah…” someone shook my body

“W-What?”

“I just left you for 5 minutes and you fell asleep already?” he shook his head

“Yeah. So, what did you do when you left? Where were you going?”

“I bought these!” he showed me two ice creams behind his back. “Here is yours.”

“Thanks. Hey, how did you know if chocolate is my favorite?”

“Really? It’s my favorite too!”

“Oh I see…” I will keep that in my mind…

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” he asked.

“Are you tired?”

“I don’t know. I used to it.” He answered

“You need rest too. Let’s just go home, alright?” I smiled and he nodded.

He drove off the car and brought me home.

It was just silence between us. I just kept on thinking about the papers thing. “Hey Jinri… You are so quiet today…” he said

“Oh am I?” I chuckled

“Yeah… It’s weird when a bubbly girl changed 180 degrees.” He said with a smirk. I loved that smirk.

“Hahaha… I don’t think so…”

“Yes you really are quiet…”

“Okay I give in.”

He just laughed and the radio. It was the first time I saw him laugh like that. I was so glad to see it.

“Hey people out of there. I have a bad news for you who are on the road right now. There will be a big storm around 7 p.m. near _____. Whoever is near there, please turn back your way. Thank you.”

“Isn’t that near your house?” he asked. I nervously nodded. OMO! How the hell it happened?

I looked at my wristwatch. I maybe still have a chance to get home. It was 6.45. God is not by my side today.

“What do I do?!” I panicked.

“Calm down…”

“I can’t! I can’t go home!”

I kept on thinking. Luna’s house?

“Hey! How about you drive me to Luna’s house?”

“It’s near yours right? Plus, she’s in Busan, remember?”

“Oh my god!”

“Just stay at my place.”

 


 

Anyone reading this ff? -_-