19.

To The Beautiful You

 

Sulli and Krystal got in to Taemin’s car. He said he would go and accompany them during the photo shoot. He reasoned that Director Park’s company really did affect the progress of his company.

Sulli plugged on her earphone and played SNSD’s Merry Go Round on her iPod. It was her favorite song. She did remember how she and Luna rode a merry go round. There were Onew and Taemin. It was the first meeting of theirs.

She felt that her heart got tightened even more. She leaned her head on the window while Krystal was busy with her phone. The ride was a dead silence since Taemin didn’t speak as well.

The only thing that Sulli wished at the moment was Taemin wouldn’t see her crying in the backseat. She lowered her head to cover it. She slowly whispered to Krystal, “Hey, do you have some tissues?”

Krystal opened her bag and didn’t find any so she shook her head. “Mm, sorry Ssul. But maybe Director Taemin has some?” she suggested her to ask him.

Since Sulli kept on lowering her head, Krystal didn’t notice the tears coming from her eyes.

Sulli immediately shook her head. “No it’s okay,” she said.

“Director Taemin? Do you have some tissues? Sulli needs some,” Krystal asked politely. Taemin glanced at Sulli but she was looking down. He nodded and handed her the tissues.

“Thanks,” Sulli said to Krystal and wiped her tears softly. She didn’t make any sounds else Krystal would panic and asked what had happened to her. And in the end, Taemin would know.

 

She wasn’t weak.

 

 

As soon as they arrived, Sulli got out of the car and waited for Krystal. Krystal followed and closed the car door. “It seems so important to our Director. Look at his face,” Krystal whispered to Sulli with a giggle. Sulli’s attention turned to Taemin who was still in the car, texting someone before locking the car.

“Yeah, he looks funny,” Sulli commented, accidentally giggled with Krystal. Krystal nodded in agreement before she continued, “But he is still cute. He is so charming, don’t you think?”

Sulli was pained enough by seeing the girl in his office room and now, her considered-as-close friend just complimented her ex-crush. Or maybe crush.

“M-Maybe,” she stuttered and looked away. Krystal shrugged and followed Taemin as Taemin entered the building. Sulli was hesitated but walked in as well. She sighed.

 

- - -

 

“It’s well done, Mr. Lee. It’s nice to work with you,” Director Park Lee Teuk complimented as they stood side by side, looking at the models.

Taemin smirked. “I take that as a compliment, Mr. Park. I must admit that they look like a professional,” Taemin said proudly. Lee Teuk just nodded and crossed his arms in satisfied.

“Good job Krystal-sshi and Sulli-sshi!” Lee Teuk clapped lightly while Krystal and Sulli bowed her head down. “Thank you, mister.”

Taemin was being friendly again. He took two bottles of mineral water and handed it to Krystal. “That was amazing, Krystal-sshi. As Miss Jessica’s sister, you must get the talent since you were born,” he said to Krystal. She smiled and took the bottle. “Thank you, Director. It’s also fun to see Director’s another side.”

Sulli was watching them from afar with a pout. She sulked secretly and wiped her sweats. Krystal turned to her friend before looking at Taemin again. Taemin seemed to understand what she meant so he gave the other bottle. “Give it to her,” he commanded.

Krystal nodded and accepted the other bottle then headed to Sulli. “Here you go,” Krystal said and gave her the bottle. Sulli mouthed a simple ‘thank you’ and gulped it down.

“You okay, Ssul?” she asked and Sulli nodded. She gave her a fake smile before throwing the bottle to the trash can. Taemin approached the two of them and gave Krystal something. Or some pieces of clothe to be exact. Sulli gave him a look.

“Oh Krystal-sshi, I’ve washed this. I’m sorry for splitting my coffee,” he apologized. Sulli stared at the familiar clothes. It was the girl in his office room’s clothes.

 

Let’s take it simple. Taemin said Krystal was beautiful.

 

Sulli noticed the expression in Krystal’s face. It changed. She must be happy, Sulli thought. She let out a bitter smile secretly. “I will go to the restroom first,” Sulli said and left the two of them.

 

Sulli assumed that Krystal liked him, since the way she looked at him was different. And so did Taemin. He was acting like the warmest person to her.

 

Just after Sulli finished washing her face and applying some eyeliner, she bumped into a woman. She apologized for several times but the woman just laughed. “It’s okay. Look, I’m okay!” she said motherly. Somehow, Sulli felt the warmness of woman’s tone. She observed her beautiful eyes. It was nice to take a view of her eyes.

“I saw your photo shoot today. It was great!” she complimented. Sulli gave her a smile and a bow. “Thank you so much,” she thanked her.

The woman smiled and asked, “Choi Sulli, aren’t you?”

Sulli nodded with a wide smile. “And you are?” she asked the woman. “I’m Song Qian. But please call me Victoria or Vic,” she introduced herself.

“Ah I see. It was nice to meet you, Victoria-sshi,” Sulli said and checked on her wristwatch. Her next photo shoot was in 5 minutes so she said, “But I have to go now. I will talk to you later!”

Victoria grabbed her arm softly and stopped her. “Wait, Sulli-sshi. Are you interested in acting? You know that you can work as a model and also an actress.”

“You mean I’ll be in a drama?” she asked.

Victoria nodded. “Yes you will. I’m still looking for the best actresses but it seems that you will match the main character,” she explained.

Victoria also gave her a name card, just in case Sulli got interested. Sulli was still lost in mind. If she chose acting, then she would leave Taemin’s company and pay the fine that was stated in the contract.

Sulli bit her lower lips, she was utterly confused.

“Don’t worry, my company is not a small one so if you are kicked out from Mr. Lee’s company, it won’t affect you since the salary is double,” Victoria added.

 

Since she knew that Krystal and Taemin liked each other, she would just leave them for the best. She knew she hated Taemin but making him happy with Krystal wasn’t wrong.

 

“I’ll call you later,” Sulli said and bowed.

 

 

heeeei. c: I'm here. Please comment lmao. Subscribe. Upvote please? ; n ;